• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT2| The Rise and Fall of Kyoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

jman2050

Last consoles I bought at launch were the 3DS (never again) and the Wii (that... actually turned out pretty well to be honest, TP was great)

Doesn't matter anyway, once I get my mobo replaced I'll finally be fully committed to the best gaming system!

Waiting to get onto PSN is more exciting than posting on animegaf obviously. 3DS was my only launch day system, Wii/Wii U were launch window.

Granted with the last one, I was already in to make it a secondary system at best.

cnet128

Banned
YuuShibu 7

"So the plan is, Fino, let the slime tentacles swarm all over you for as long as you possibly can." Uh-huh, this is YuuShibu all right.

Amada is evil. Leon is GREAT JUSTICE. Justice will always prevail.

Strike the Blood 07

I guess stuff is going down again in not|Index but I'm just trying to figure out whose blood is he gonna suck now to unlock his next summon.

btw, awesome idea for a persona game.

Quasar

Dammit, Hummingbird seems to be broken. Every time I try to login, it assures me I've logged in successfully but just keeps loading the not-logged-in versions of pages, so I can't update my watchlist at all. I've tried it in two different browsers on two different internet connections, and same deal on both, so it must be the site just being screwy. As if Hummingbird wasn't annoying enough already.

Weird. Thats never happened to me. What browsers have you tried?

For anyone wondering, Toonami's slate of movies for next month is Akira, FMA Shamballa (why this isn't Milos I have no idea, especially when they're airing Brotherhood), Summer Wars, and Trigun Badlands Rumble.

http://toonami.tumblr.com/post/67109852611/toonami-december-movies-announcement-hey

Hopefully they can find an excuse to advertise for Wolf Children too on the Summer Wars night.

I'm mildly interested in watching Summer Wars on Toonami, because I haven't seen it, but I also hate watching films on TV, since they ruin the pacing with ads.

I might as well just buy the Blu-ray, but I'm cheap.

Dammit, Hummingbird seems to be broken. Every time I try to login, it assures me I've logged in successfully but just keeps loading the not-logged-in versions of pages, so I can't update my watchlist at all. I've tried it in two different browsers on two different internet connections, and same deal on both, so it must be the site just being screwy. As if Hummingbird wasn't annoying enough already.

Look at the forums.

There appears to be an update going on. Hopefully the site is back up soon.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
e: oh okay.

Happening to me too. I get bounced back to the login screen whenever I try to login.

cajunator

Banned
You did well!

Tamamo is indeed glorious.

Thank you kemonobro.

A couple choice not-quite-animes from the latest Outbreak Company:

Nice references here. Good eye.

I'll never understand why KyoAni refuses to license Hyouka for the west in any form, but then I'll never understand why they've inflicted all this crap on us lately either.

Some things sell, some things are Hyouka.

Valvrave the Liberator - 6

So it turns out
there are more Valvraves, and one of the girls very stupidly just takes one of them and becomes a body-snatching vampire. Just like that. "Do you resign as a human being?" and she's all HELLZ YA. By all that is sacred! Do not let this girl near Kyubey!

Space mecha fights are still awesome to watch.

cnet128

Banned
Valvrave the Liberator - 6

So it turns out
there are more Valvraves, and one of the girls very stupidly just takes one of them and becomes a body-snatching vampire. Just like that. "Do you resign as a human being?" and she's all HELLZ YA. By all that is sacred! Do not let this girl near Kyubey!

That's just how Saki rolls XD

I guess I'm the only fool that bought a PS4 here :( Remote play works with Crunchyroll (looks so good) so It's not too bad.

My PS3 is just under a year old (I bought it on Black Friday last year). But even if it wasn't, I'd probably still wait a while for a PS4, just because I'm not interested in any of the launch titles. I'm not waiting as long as I did to get a current-gen console as I did last gen (didn't get a 360 until 2009; I just wasn't that into gaming when I was in high school), but it'll be a year at minimum.

Also, Hellsing and DTL specifically mentioned they bought PS4s.

I don't know what's happening on the 24th.

Atlus is making an announcement. It might be about Persona. The teaser site is pretty weird; it's an ultrasound image.

Hattori

Banned
i was looking forward to the remote play with my vita thing until i learned it's capped at 30fps. rip

yeah, resogun is unplayable for me because of this.

I don't know what's happening on the 24th.
Persona-TON
My PS3 is just under a year old (I bought it on Black Friday last year). But even if it wasn't, I'd probably still wait a while for a PS4, just because I'm not interested in any of the launch titles. I'm not waiting as long as I did to get a current-gen console as I did last gen (didn't get a 360 until 2009; I just wasn't that into gaming when I was in high school), but it'll be a year at minimum.

Also, Hellsing and DTL specifically mentioned they bought PS4s.
glad I'm not the only one

Caladrius

Atlus is making an announcement. It might be about Persona. The teaser site is pretty weird; it's an ultrasound image.

The ultrasound thing is believed to be for Daylight.

We of PersonaGAF have very little idea of what the teaser site really is. Many of us think it's Persona 5 due to circumstances and some very interesting coincidences, but we aren't completely sure.

Why isn't it next Sunday yet?

Step

I wish RWBY was more like ep: 16 it had the right amount of everything and I was left wanting more.

Penny is boss, Now I don't know who is best girl, Nora or Penny.

The ultrasound thing is believed to be for Daylight.

We of PersonaGAF have very little idea of what the teaser site really is. Many of us think it's Persona 5 due to circumstances and some very interesting coincidences, but we aren't completely sure.

Why isn't it next Sunday yet?

It would make a lot of sense if it were for Daylight.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Infinite Stratos S2 7

Let the harem keep growing, is the motto of this show. That and "Everyone be dumb!" of course. Good to see
Houki's episode get kinda cut out from under her.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I guess I'm the only fool that bought a PS4 here :( Remote play works with Crunchyroll (looks so good) so It's not too bad.
Does the Vita not have its own CR app? Why would you need to stream it from your PS4?

Galilei donna - 01

After 3 attempts i finaly managed to finish this episode.

SO what to say .. goldfish ?

Wait a goldfish ship , a galileo treasure , several people on it , a familly not so happy ... better cg than tokyo ravens ?

This should be it .

launching the next episode because i want to know how the town will take missiles fired at it , even as collateral damage.

Nagi no Asukara 7

Kind of expected how it would have ended with the meeting but
not have the two kids move out. I wonder what kind of deal the dad made with Fish God guy.

Dat soundtrack + visuals around the ending. Good God. Such a pleasure to watch.

Revolutionary Girl Utena Episode 5
tumblr_mwc745zVkX1qbxqfpo1_250.png

Thought this was supposed to be an anime only focused on Utena and Anthy massive obsession for her so
what a wonderful surprise it was to have Touga appear with his whole shirt unbuttoned waiting in the room for Miki to come to the piano and he to express just how cute he was. If its going to keep this route, then the next episodes must definitely be phenomenal.

Best song in the episode and decent advances all around
Kind of cheap way to win and lose though, how can you make your opponent lose focus right at the point of contact, as well cheer the opponent on then at the end give them well wishes, why cheer in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom