• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT2| The Rise and Fall of Kyoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
i51nTQLSyN5jk.JPG

:dtl :sdburton

iUfqXg7X8E4P5.JPG

:GUNPLAAAAAAAAASS

Articalys

Lookit those ArtsCow-ass anime pillows.
I've always wondered about that site -- are their products terrible quality or just merely average?

Also, I was about to invoke the xkcd rule again, but then I realized I probably don't want to think about what ass-anime pillows would be. You might, though.

I've always wondered about that site -- are their products terrible quality or just merely average?
I dunno about their other prooducts, but their mousepads are nice since they have a deal where you can get them for free/a dollar like once a year.

Also, I was about to invoke the xkcd rule again, but then I realized I probably don't want to think about what ass-anime pillows would be.

I could show you a butt mousepad but it's too lewd!

Gazoinks

Yamato 2199 21

Well,
a bit disappointed that Yuki's now the damsel in distress for the future but oh well. Whatsizface is totes falling in love with Yuki I bet.

Why is this show making me sad Ito's dead. This isn't supposed to happen.

I am ready for epic rebellion team up time. Glad to see Melda and her dad being rad. It'd make me sad if they were bad.

*Drop the mic*

cajunator

Banned
People don't comprehend just how complex Infinite Stratos is. I bite my thumb at thee!

It's obviously commentary on the current world's affairs. Think about it. Here we have all these representatives of different countries. There's wars and techs that apparently only a specific few can use, so they work together to figure out the best course of action, but ultimately they all want the same thing but due to humanity's petty and selfish nature they want all of this said resource to themselves. Obviously the girls are the UN representatives. Chifuyuu-nee is the United States as she's overpowered yet also has her own selfish thoughts that want to protect/take the resource.

And Ichika is nuclear weapons. He's the only one of his kind and a dangerous weapon that people don't know how to use just yet. That's why he's so dense.

So next time you focus on the harem aspect of the show and how cute the girls are you should try and go deeper down the rabbit hole.

SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Infinite Stratos is very complex. There are so ,many cat ears and fetishes and stupid come-ons that it can be quite confusing.

Girls und Panzer OVA news!

- They'll be doing event screenings in Spring 2014 first. Similar to Gundam Unicorn, Akito the Exiled, and Yamato 2199. They plan to screen it in at least 12 cities in Japan.

- There will be new characters like Pepperoni and Carpaccio. Lol. Looool.

- The OVA will be storyboarded by Hajime Katoki. It might or might not feature Gundams.

- The official title of the OVA is "This is the real Anzio battle."

Do you bite your thumb at me sir?

i51nTQLSyN5jk.JPG

:dtl :sdburton

iUfqXg7X8E4P5.JPG

:GUNPLAAAAAAAAASS

KURUMI PILLOW HNNNNG

Super YoYo 1-3

Good god, this dubbing

Fat Brock is Brocking so hard, I even sensed a bit of DTL in one of his comments.

Fucking YoYos man.

Jintor

Nothing was especially egregiously horrific in tonight's SAO, it was just a wonderful all-around mess of badness.

I hadn't seen this episode of FLCL since I was 12 I guess, and I had to leave while it wasn't done

Quasar

Anyone else playing with the android client for Hummingbird, Tenpenchii? Have to say for a in development thing by one guy using apis that are still not stable I am pretty impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom