• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall Anime 2014 lOTl Unlimited Tomino Works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarmel

Banned
Oh right, that finished today.

So like, what were the final pairings that everyone's upset about?

Naruto spoiler
Naruto/Hinata
Sausuke/Sakura

Really the best outcome. Best girl wins and shit characters get matched up with each other.

There are also some wtf pairings that are completely random.

Naruto spoiler
Naruto/Hinata
Sausuke/Sakura

Really the best outcome. Best girl wins and shit characters get matched up with each other.

There are also some wtf pairings that are completely random.

...People are upset about that?

Like, I know next to nothing about Naruto, but I could tell which characters were meant to be the main pairings from the little I heard. What else were people expecting?

From the way it was described, it seemed like those pairings DIDN'T happen and people were upset about it, which I think would make sense.

phaze

-_- Surviving till the anime ends without getting hit by more spoilers is going to be tough. Please be considerate AnimeGaf.

Meanwhile first Tokyo Ghoul OST releases but no sight of that godly piano track from the final episode.

NeonZ

Samurai Warriors/Sengoku Musou tv anime was confirmed today in a stream about SM Chronicles 3. Starting January 2015.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/sengokumusou/index.html
kv.jpg

It's going to focus in the end of the period, with Hideyoshi's death and the battles that take place afterwards. None of the characters from before that point are even shown in the promo art.

Midonin

Encouragement of Climb S2 17

Basically an advertisement for the Shirin Park, but I don't care. It was a good character building moment for Hinata and Aoi, and a really sweet gesture on Hinata's part. That park looks like a lot of fun. If I'm ever in Japan, I'd want to go there. This is the first anime I know of that advertises its "holy sites" on its sleeve, making pilgramages to them much easier. Also with more exercise than many other anime. Most of all, I'm really glad to be able to watch a new Climb the day it airs. This is my favorite Wednesday anime, hands down.

e_i

Well, it looks like the Mai Mai Miracle digital copy (sub only) is coming very soon from the Kickstater. The dub/Blu-ray are not coming until next year.

Has the broadcast finished for Encouragement of Climb? I've been looking to pick it up when it finished, I remember seeing promo standees and stuff in Kawaguchiko when I went to Mt. Fuji.

Midonin

Has the broadcast finished for Encouragement of Climb? I've been looking to pick it up when it finished, I remember seeing promo standees and stuff in Kawaguchiko when I went to Mt. Fuji.
It's a two cour show, so it's still going. In fact, a new episode just aired today.

Sega Girls 3
Some stuff about jobs and the girls discover Mega Drive has no social skills and they are doing Space Channel 5 meeting Ulala right before the credits

Midonin

Librarian 05

The game is afoot. Kakei has found out that Nagi was sending him the emails, and now the real, even bigger, more magic library is about to be revealed. I saw a lot of gears, and I'm excited to see how the true nature of the plot opens up. Things with gear motifs fascinate me, for some reason. Kanasuke and Misono were pretty cute, too.

...People are upset about that?

Like, I know next to nothing about Naruto, but I could tell which characters were meant to be the main pairings from the little I heard. What else were people expecting?

From the way it was described, it seemed like those pairings DIDN'T happen and people were upset about it, which I think would make sense.

Only a certain group which I am sure you can guess is having meltdowns.

Midonin

Chaika AB 05

Hey, it's those killer unicorns again. Seeing Chaika and Chaika working alongside each other to escape and destroy the giant tower controlling everything made for a fun episode. The twintail girl is on their side too, and gave Chaika a really super gun. That's quicker than I expected these guys to be dealt with. This leaves plenty more time for Chaika to come to grips with who she is, and hopefully find a purpose in life for herself. Chaika may be Chaika, but Chaika was never really Chaika in the first place. She can define "Chaika" as whatever the hell she wants to be.

Yona of the Dawn 5

Wow Hime got pretty good. The new visual isnt bad at all either.

Gundam Build Fighters Try 5

Sekai ought to be in swim outfit too like that other team. Loved the swim moment though and how it tied into his training and eventual results.

The match to watch out for is still going to be sekai v sakai i bet.

Rage of Bahamut: Genesis 5

Another fucking awesome episode. Favaro vs Kaiser sword fight GREAT. Jeanne knight lady attack on flying ship GREAT. Arrows turning into fireballs AWESOME. Rita zombie flying hand slap GREAT. ZOMBIE FUCKING DRAGON was amazing.

I just cant understand how something can be this much fun and entertaining. I love this show.

Yona of the Dawn 5

Yona is really cute. I love her interactions with Hak. I just hope he doesnt get NTRd

Glad shes growing some balls this early. I didnt expect her to confront Prince Zuko like that.

Midonin

Inou Battle 05

Tomoyo's an aspiring light novel author? Her standing with me just shot up by a whole lot. Light novels, full novels, graphic novels, it really doesn't matter. As long as there's a character who shows the soul of a writer, I can throw my support behind them. Jurai's whole dog and pony show with the guitars was fun, and briefly reminded me of NGNL, only with the caveat that Chifuyu isn't that sneaky and Jurai isn't that smart.

Chaika S2: Ep 5

Another episode, almost halfway through the season and
Toru has yet to make the contract with Fredrica
this leads me to believe it was only a nod to Scrapped Princess but
unlike that show it won't happen

Also surprisingly there were no red chaika ass shots that I can recall. Congrats show?

Parasyte 5
rXBgv5x.gif

Jesus fucking christ. As a whole I'd say it's an amazing episode. But that ending it's gut-wrenching.
Anime Spiderman indeed. Poor Shinichi. At least now he has little to lose. And now the dad is still alive and knows about the monsters, so he might eventually get on Shinichi's camp.

Damn. Well besides that the episode as a whole is effective. I'm guessing the headphones girl is the anime original character I was hearing about? If so, she's an interesting character. Also looks like Shinichi has the bark but not the bite, let's hope that changes. But different folks acknowledging how he has changed definitely 'for the better' really speaks about their opinion of him. Weak but brave I guess. At least he has the looks for a semi-girlfriend, Mr. Parker.

Encouragement of Climb 07-08

Time to get the essentials sorted then.

So it's off to buy a backpack and then it's time to climb the mountain. And there's time to enjoy the tourist spots along the way of course.

Parasyte the maxim 05

Why must every parent in anime die off horribly. Also the emotional weight of seeing Shinichi's mom possessed is diminished with all the brostep blasting in the background

TUSR

Banned
Chaika AB: 5

purple hatsune miku turned into a gundo

why doesnt toru make a contract/pact with fredrica and become a dragoon and kill everyone opposing them?

Parasyte - 05

Good episode. Can't say I'm surprised at what happened, but it was still quite effective. It'll be nice to see how our MC evolves from this. Hopefully he drops the pussy attitude and starts to take no shit from anyone.
That new girl has some voodoo spiritual power, not sure where to put her yet. Will be interesting to see how they asspull the ending, seeing the still image preview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom