• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall Anime 2014 lOTl Unlimited Tomino Works

Status
Not open for further replies.

mankoto

Gundam SEED 23
That Yzak guy is going to have a cheap death if he can't get it together. He's so bent up on anger and revenge he can't see straight. Same with Cagalli. She needs to relax and the fact that she won't is why she's in the position she is in now.

TUSR

Banned
Did anyone even picked G-reco for streaming ? Not seeing anything in OT for it.

How can I watch it?

Are you in Japan? If so, G-Reco will be airing on TBS/MBS starting October 2. If not, there is no current official release announced. Gundam.info’s YouTube channel did air Gundam Build fighters, the Gundam SEED HD remasters and will be airing Gundam Build Fighters Try. It’s very possible G-Reco will make its way over there. I will update the OP with an official announcement if/when it’s made.

its in the OP

Mr.Jeff

Gundam NOPE 16
For the sake of my sanity can someone tell me, if
Flay is written out of the show somehow? This is torturing my soul.

Kira's God Mods have activated again.
Remember when everyone told you that SEED Destiny was worse than SEED? Imagine an entire cast with the same writing as Flay and you have the entire series.

Going from those two to 00 made me hate the franchise for a good long time. Then I tried the original MSG. Mmm, good times.

faridmon

Question:

If I have never watched Psycho-Pass, is the original run (the 24 eps one) preferable or the new Directors cut one?

Jex

[Jewelpet Kira Deco] - 1 & 2

So I decided to check this out based on Hosanna's recomendation and I was pleasantly surprised. The show started out kind of slow, but the designs are fun and the show's started to pick up steam in the comedy department. I guess I'll put this on my list to try and finish.

Rail Wars 08

l3Md3bg.jpg

Send the young guys who crashed in the simulator. Nobody else around who could do this, no siree.

Organ delivery when the main tracks are flooded and they have to use an old rusted train on old rusted tracks instead. With the way Haruka reacted to all this I guess she got some kind of sad story to tell later on.

[Jewelpet Kira Deco] - 1 & 2

So I decided to check this out based on Hosanna's recomendation and I was pleasantly surprised. The show started out kind of slow, but the designs are fun and the show's started to pick up steam in the comedy department. I guess I'll put this on my list to try and finish.

It's such a wacky, creative show with keeps pulling out nutty ideas for comedic craziness, yet at the same time ends up having a surprising amount of character depth. Hope you enjoy the ride!

phaze

Well yes but there's no subbed info stream there. :p Thought some bigshots might have picked it by now.

unless you're in the UK http://www.alltheanime.com/gundam/ (thanks ryuukan for the link)

shame you have to pay for the episodes though. Really wish it was on Gundaminfo :/

It's airing in the UK in about 2 hours.

Thanks. Will hold out in hope for Funi or CR unless it gets glowing reviews.

mankoto

Gundam SEED 24
A bullet has been dodged. Both literally and figuratively

Remember when everyone told you that SEED Destiny was worse than SEED? Imagine an entire cast with the same writing as Flay and you have the entire series.

Going from those two to 00 made me hate the franchise for a good long time. Then I tried the original MSG. Mmm, good times.
What's the point in making me hate the entire cast of characters like that?

Crocodile

That the latest Gundam series, being headlined by the creator of the franchise, is streaming in English speaking countries like the UK and Australia but not the US is some special kind of ineptitude LOL

Jex

That the latest Gundam series, being headlined by the creator of the franchise, is streaming in English speaking countries like the UK and Australia but not the US is some special kind of ineptitude LOL

That's what they get for betraying King and Country.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
If I pledge my loyalty to the queen now, can I watch G-reco simulcast?

SEED Destiny didn't start up that bad. It just went off from rails rather soon ( I still enjoyed the trainwreck it became lol). Second season of 00 just was plain bad. Not even bad in entertaining way like Destiny.

Tomino is punishing us for being filthy Americans whose souls are weighed down by Earth's gravity.

And it doesn't look like the Blu-ray release will have English subs either. Huh. Maybe a Toonami announcement is coming?

duckroll

And it doesn't look like the Blu-ray release will have English subs either. Huh. Maybe a Toonami announcement is coming?

I wouldn't count on it. More likely someone like FUNi is negotiating to pick it up and they're just slow to announce anything. Wouldn't be the first time they announce something after it already airs in Japan.

zulux21

Question:

If I have never watched Psycho-Pass, is the original run (the 24 eps one) preferable or the new Directors cut one?
from what I hear the new version isn't that different, but if you are going to watch it in japanese that is likely the way to go. If you want to watch it in English the original run is the way to go.

I wish they would start announcing shows they got that I actually want to watch :p
I'm not to worried though, between viz, funimation, and crunchyroll I can't remember the last time there was a season where the shows that I wanted to watch weren't streamed somewhere.

G-Reco episode 1+2

Tomino's gundam always fast paced, and i love that

Oh, shit. Hair that moves somewhat believably in 0G? I'm conflicted between that and how they're all moving on a single plane. Did they explain it away with "Magnet Boots" or something or do they just start spontaneously walking on the "floor"? To date the only anime that I've seen thats come closest to nailing 0G movement is Planetes

duckroll

Oh, shit. Hair that moves somewhat believably in 0G? I'm conflicted between that and how they're all moving on a single plane. Did they explain it away with "Magnet Boots" or something or do they just start spontaneously walking on the "floor"? To date the only anime that I've seen thats come closest to nailing 0G movement is Planetes

"Moves" is a very generous way to describe the hair in G-Reco....

Ah crap. I am so far behind on these shows. And fall season is starting. Better start finishing up last season shows so I can focus on this new season.

Which shows have all the hype this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom