• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall Anime 2014 |OT2| Idly waiting for the Dog Days of Sabre

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be me.

Code:
cajunator	837
MikeHattsu	659
Jarmel	609
TUSR	532
R_thanatos	515
Midonin	490
fertygo	429
Narag	420
Admiral Woofington	356
Jexhius	347
MetroidPrimeRib	342
Branduil	322
duckroll	316
KuwabaraTheMan	296
Clov	282
Dedication Through Light	280
[B]nintendoman58	273[/B]
wonzo	272
BassForever	271
mankoto	265
Shard	250
Syrinx	232
Turin Turambar	226
June	224
CheapJuice	219
phoenix296	213
NaDannMaGoGo	207
UltraGunner	206
jgminto	201
Mature	199
phaze	193
SliceSabre	190
Quasar	179
Dresden	170
Basileus777	166
Link Man	164
AquaWateria	163
jbug617	161
effingvic	149
Femmeworth	146
BGBW	144
dimb	139
ShinRPGamer	136
ZachDeKoromaru	136
Thoraxes	133
hosannainexcelsis	126
Sibersk Esto	125
Save 'N Quit	119
CorvoSol	118
Haly	118
KirbYuuYuu	113
Envelope	112
jman2050	109
Psycho_Mantis	109
firehawk12	108
strangedopamine	106
Defuser	104

136 posts? Surly I can do better than that.

Took advantage of the mega deal on right stuf to get Log Horizon S1 P1 on Blu Ray, was hoping my brother would buy it as an xmas gift as he said he would... but then playing LOL became more important to him :/ I need to go to bed and can't trust him to remember to place the order before it ends combine with the fact he doesn't have a credit card... oh well another "gift from me to me" I guess. Maybe he can just pay me back for it and I'll let him wrap it *shrug*

Edit: How did I end up in the top 20 o_O

Gundam build fighters TRY - 10

Gundam%20Build%20Fighters%20Try%20-%2010.jpg

Nendo when ?

Bearguy animation and expression during the episode were glorious , he is always glorious.

Wait , so the sister knows the moves as well , i guess every flower need thorns :

Not that i mind much

Still need to trade in my Ghibli DVDs for Blu Rays. I keep seeing good deals and then conveniently forget to buy them.

Oh I also got the Wind Rises (dunno why your comment reminded me but it did lol). I can also get Kiki's delivery for under $25 at walmart and may do that though I wasn't that big a fan of kiki when I saw it many years ago

cajunator

Banned
Nah DUFFMCWALIN (or whatever) was the first. Eleuin had to wear it later. Think after the Niners beat the Packers in the playoffs.

Yeah I remember now duff had to wear it too.

Before this Fall season started.

If someone were to tell me that best girl would be the one named after a rapper, I would not believe them.

And yet, here we are.

http://a.pomf.se/qhchjf.webm

That first pic of Sento is INCREDIBLY CUTE.
Its the scarf I think.

Best girls this season are InUNFgami and fem-Kokkuri-san. And since Aikatsu's still airing, Aoi da bes forever.
Dog Days' 1

Well, I knew about the additional cast but I didn't expect the angle they're going with. That said, it's still more Dog Days which is a fun thing.
Aw yiss, be prepared for more floppy ears.

Midonin

It's only been a few episodes since she debuted, but I'm growing attached to Juri Kurebayashi in S3. Flamenco-dancing idol carries a certain appeal.

Sakura

Just finished Hitsugi no Chaika.
Didn't realise it was going to only be 10 episodes.
The last episode was garbage. I am disappointed.
As far as I understand the light novels are still ongoing. Is this an anime original ending?

Also watched the first 6 episodes of that Twintail show last night. Wouldn't be so bad if it that silver haired girl wasn't in it, Thouars? according to Wikipedia.

As far as I understand the light novels are still ongoing. Is this an anime original ending?

Also watched the first 6 episodes of that Twintail show last night. Wouldn't be so bad if it that silver haired girl wasn't in it, Thouars? according to Wikipedia.

I'm fairly certain that Chaika and the LN ended around the same time, thus they have the same ending more or less. However apparently the anime crammed the last 3 volumes in like, two episodes.

Sakura

I'm fairly certain that Chaika and the LN ended around the same time, thus they have the same ending more or less. However apparently the anime crammed the last 3 volumes in like, two episodes.
But volume 11 is out on the 20th.
And if I understand the website correctly, volume 12 comes out in March along with a BluRay. Though it may just be a kind of omake volume or something I don't know.

cajunator

Banned

It was really rushed due to the 10 episode format. Really sucks.

But volume 11 is out on the 20th.
And if I understand the website correctly, volume 12 comes out in March along with a BluRay. Though it may just be a kind of omake volume or something I don't know.

Maybe I'm wrong then. But I remember hearing that a while ago.
And the 10 episode season really hampered it, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom