• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall of Anime 2012 |OT2| O cursed spite, that ever I was born to UUURRRRYYY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjkeats

Or in my case, you watch it 5 more times :D
Now collect the figures ;)
http://i.imgur.com/7AL6x.jpg
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10189441

Oh man dat Ultimate Madoka figure.
I might consider the Figmas, they look really well done. I don't have much in the way of figures (let alone the space), but the Chie Figma I have, I'm really impressed with. I got an Aigis Figma that turned out to be a knock-off Figma and her leg and arm fell off right out of the box.

Plus, they are not cheap.

Manga just announced they have the UK rights for Wolf Children and Blood-C amongst a bunch of considerably less interesting stuff at their podcast panel at MCM Expo in London, for anyone wondering what's happening with the rights to that in these parts.

I thought US was gonna be the last place to have that movie announced.

Since Blood-C dub is coming, I may try to give it one more chance, just for the sake of getting some use out of my funi subcription for that month.

cajunator

Banned
Oh man dat Ultimate Madoka figure.
I might consider the Figmas, they look really well done. I don't have much in the way of figures (let alone the space), but the Chie Figma I have, I'm really impressed with. I got an Aigis Figma that turned out to be a knock-off Figma and her leg and arm fell off right out of the box.

Plus, they are not cheap.

They definitely aren't. That Madoka figure plus the Kuroyukihime and Princess of the Crystal figures alone will run me about 400$ including shipping. I'm working extra days though to make up for it. Call it dedication.

jbug617

Banned
Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai Yo Ne! 4

The second half of the episode is SDBurton approved.
girls doing things in the bath

Maedhros

Jojo 04

Hahaha, holy shit. It gets even better. This show is so fucking amazing! I love everything about it (but the censor). So over the top. Hamon/Ripple is really cool. They are doing a great job covering the manga fast.

cajunator

Banned
My roommates are watching Tonari no Kaibutsu kun :)
They were hooked on SAO for a while and I was getting worried about them but they seem to have come around.

Kuroko no Basket 24

Damn what a game, Kise kun is seriously owning! At first I didn't like that this is the last one of the show but I was mistaken, this is one of the best games of the show.

Steroyd

Brotherfucker - 04

Childhood friend trying to give out hints, rich girl trolling and the 4 girls having some "skinship" in the bath, sounds about right.

Gintama 182

7Gpug.jpg

Oh wow, this arc is all kinds of awesome. Of course Gintama will do a character popularity arc and actually go wild with it. The constant character reminders was great too.

RIP, Gorilla-sama.

Kuroko no Basket 25 fin

So good! The last game was awesome.
I really felt bad for Kise and almost left a tear when he couldn't stand up after that last encounter with Aomine.
8/10 and only for the fact that it needed to be longer. Bring on season 2!

jbug617

Banned
Kuroko no Basket 25 fin

I really felt bad for Kise and almost left a tear when he couldn't stand up after that last encounter with Aomine.

Did you watch the full credits. They do a little teaser during them to foreshadow what's to come.

Grzi

Kuroko no Basket 25 fin

Kise is the best, right?

Kuroko no Basket 25 fin

Teared up so much when he was there and then when his captain helped him get up

8 is pretty low!

Kise is my favorite one and best one, hope he got new stuff for the next tournament. High expectations for Midorima and Takao, Kuroko and Kagami getting some improvements too.

cajunator

Banned
Psycho Pass 03

This was much more interesting.
Someone at a factory (with no internet even!) is killing.
Akane goes with an enforcer to find him. Interesting how such a high tech agency with that crazy gun has to resort to stringing cable down a hallway to keep the Sibyl system online.

Shit I keep misspelling Sibyl because I used to live on Sybil Street lol.

Kise is the best, right?

One of the best. :d

Teared up so much when he was there and then when his captain helped him get up

8 is pretty low!

Kise is my favorite one and best one, hope he got new stuff for the next tournament. High expectations for Midorima and Takao, Kuroko and Kagami getting some improvements too.

That was really dramatic indeed.
Honestly I was expecting Aomine to give him a hand, to show he's a good winner but no.

I loved how Kise realized team play is more important than individual play in the end. Good guy.

I'm reserving a higher score for the next season. :p

cajunator

Banned
It is 25, bd/dvd listing.

Whoever licenses it is gonna release it as a 2 parter. that seems to be the newest marketing strategy. I don't mind it, aside from having to wait to get both parts.

By the way, speaking of two part series, who was it that said Shangri La wasn't any good? Really enjoying it so far. Its a bit of an odd series though.

Whoever licenses it is gonna release it as a 2 parter. that seems to be the newest marketing strategy. I don't mind it, aside from having to wait to get both parts.

Sentai has already licensed it.

Well the only one still releasing 25 episode series in more than two parts is Viz, six or so episode sets for Tiger & Bunny (so 4 parts, why :/ ) (well I guess Aniplex USA does it too)

Gintama 184

Diamond Perfume taking the charts by storm!

Fun conclusion to the arc. This arc was pretty awesome, having all this in-fighting and fourth wall tearing every which way. One of the most fun popularity polls related arcs ever.

cajunator

Banned
I loooove those Madoka figures...sadly I just can't fit that Ultimate Madoka into my budget right now :(. Did preorder the nendo version though...looks pretty cute IMO

Yeah the regular figures are really nice too.
I kind of owe it to them to take better quality pictures. That one is too blurry and has no interesting background, just my crappy wall. I might take them out again later and put the Madoka BR on the TV to make a better background :D
As for where I will put that big Madoka figure? I have NO idea. That will take up so much room. And then Crystal Princess with her large flowing dress and Kuroyukihime with her huge wings. where the fuck do I put all of these?

Yeah the regular figures are really nice too.
I kind of owe it to them to take better quality pictures. That one is too blurry and has no interesting background, just my crappy wall. I might take them out again later and put the Madoka BR on the TV to make a better background :D
As for where I will put that big Madoka figure? I have NO idea. That will take up so much room. And then Crystal Princess with her large flowing dress and Kuroyukihime with her huge wings. where the fuck do I put all of these?

Yep, the Madoka is enormous...hope you can find a good spot for it. I'm at the point where I just have to rotate figures on display. Maybe my roommates won't notice if I start to take over the guest room.

Looking forward to seeing those pics if you do decide to do them! I'll admit to sucking at figure photography too. I need a better camera, for starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom