• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall of Anime 2012 |OT2| O cursed spite, that ever I was born to UUURRRRYYY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teekyu 4

This has such a ridiculous level of progression, I'd almost say it was adlibbed. Not just the dialogue, but everything. It's like someone is just drawing whatever comes to mind and then taping it together to create something trying to resemble a coherent plotline.

It's amazing.

7rlAR.jpg

yt6kU.jpg

r9WaS.jpg

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
EVERYTHING looks like crap. Holy shit...

Seriously, shit looks awful. Cept for Maoyuu which I've been interested in.

Not looking forward to the Winter OT if the shows are going to be all garbage. Everyone will probably watch and argue about them anyway :[

Narag

Not looking forward to the Winter OT if the shows are going to be all garbage. Everyone will probably watch and argue about them anyway :[

Hit up your backlog and contribute!

Kagami

Suki tte ii na yo / Say 'I Love You' 3

This show has me somewhat curious what's going to happen next, but it's just not that much fun to actually watch.
NicoNico comments were full of people complaining about the adaptation and recommending reading the manga.

NewFresh

Backlog seasons are the best.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Jojo - 04

I don't even need words.

sJR8p.jpg

I don't understand why JoJo didn't just drink the wine. Alright, you want me not to spill this wine? /drink. There, you didn't say I couldn't, so clearly this was a test of logic rather than ability.

You could still go and beat the shit outta that dude hiding behind the wall.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Suki tte ii na yo / Say 'I Love You' 3

This show has me somewhat curious what's going to happen next, but it's just not that much fun to actually watch.
NicoNico comments were full of people complaining about the adaptation and recommending reading the manga.
I think episode 4 makes up for the rather lackluster direction of episode 3. But yeah, I don't think this is really about the "fun" though... That's what Monster is for.

Ixion Saga DT 4
tumblr_mcm52fcRMv1qbxqfpo1_500.png
tumblr_mcm554xFZm1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Poor Erec-sama, lol. I wonder if someday he'll find a way to tell Emilia. The final end of battle line from Variation was awesome. Didnt much like some aspects of the plot this episode though and the pet discussion was dull, just call it Thing.

Beach and Hot Spring episode, cant wait!

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Boobs don't have the same effect on me as they do you.
There's a pretty good trap in it too if you're more interested in that.
Don't actually watch the show you wouldn't like it at all.

Jex

[Skyfall]

There were a few cute bishies in this. I expect there'll be some interesting doujins by the time Comiket rolls around.

Jex

Oh, good sir, it only looks like a floppy disk.

I could be talking out of my ass here, but the glass-looking element in the middle makes me think it's some form of holographic storage.

Of course, it being represented that way means they're definitely going for a cyberpunk vibe.
I don't think they've thought about it that much, I imagine it was more for the look of the thing.

Ultimadrago

I don't understand why JoJo didn't just drink the wine. Alright, you want me not to spill this wine? /drink. There, you didn't say I couldn't, so clearly this was a test of logic rather than ability.

You could still go and beat the shit outta that dude hiding behind the wall.

But then it would have spilled from the glass...into his stomach.

cajunator AnimeGAF, I need your advice. For some reason I've been watching Precure transformations for the last half hour. I've had a few mild heart attacks but my itch still isn't satisfied. Which (if any) of the Precure shows are worth watching?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Someone just told me about this:
Fj2rP.jpg

Some one paid Bill Doran to make Kirito's sword. God damn it. lol

(And speaking of which, I guess SAO is the Japanese version of Eragon... which someone probably already brought up ages ago).

madp

The Light of El Cantare
cajunator AnimeGAF, I need your advice. For some reason I've been watching Precure transformations for the last half hour. I've had a few mild heart attacks but my itch still isn't satisfied. Which (if any) of the Precure shows are worth watching?

Heartcatch and Smile are the best two, with Heartcatch being the single best by lightyears. Fresh is uneven but has some good episodes, Futari wa is kind of interesting just for being the franchise originator, everything else I'd just recommend skipping if you're not hugely into it.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Dammit you're going to keep convincing me to watch one more episode each time aren't you? :p
I posted a somewhat lengthy look at episode 4... it's the first time I've been compelled to do that since maybe Hyouka or the K-On movie, so... yes! I will!

BluWacky

Shin Yori Sekai ep 5

Edit 2 :
Hang on, Mamoru is not a girl?

Mamoru is a boy's name, and he's always dressed in blue while the girls are dressed in pink. He's just a bit of a crybaby, is all.

I'm mostly just pleased to hear Haruka Kudo in anime again. She doesn't seem to do much seiyuu work but I liked her in HachiKuro and Noein; I wonder what's been doing in the meantime? I know she's done Basquash and a few other shows but she just doesn't seem to be very prolific.

cajunator

Banned

Heartcatch is apparently the best but smile is the cutest.

Muv Luv Alternative Total Eclipse 17

New ED song is alright. Episode felt so odd, everyone acting like high schools and what not not knowing the feelings of love and jealously and what not. However loved the ending moments
Leon/Yuuya throwing down and stuff in the bar and the fast escape.
. Enjoyed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom