• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall of Anime 2012 |OT2| O cursed spite, that ever I was born to UUURRRRYYY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Nendoroid Kanna up for pre-orders.

pT7QW.jpg

"I'll drink the tears away."

Other poses, etc.: http://mikatan.goodsmile.info/en/201...anna-tanigawa/

That's amazing. You can have :Kanna tears on your desk forever, reminding you of the failure of friendzoned girls everywhere.

Reknoc

Code:Breaker 4

I thought that, when they repeated the dog, Code:Breaker had already blown its load. But then this episode happened and gave me Ultra Teatime and what I'm guessing are the first proper villains.

TOH!

Steroyd

http://www.abload.de/img/gintamakannatears8ujsf.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

She brought it upon herself, and so did the Kanna fans.

[B]Ixion Saga DT - 04[/B]

Erectile Dysfunction sorry... Erecpyle Dukakis or ED for short, questions his worth of his manlyhood meanwhile Limpus hur hur Limpus I bet there's going to be a joke about being... yup yes they did.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Forgot to post this earlier:

Suite Precure - 03

Hibiki's dad is an asshole. Well no shit
someone's heart won't be in the music when they're more concerned about their play date with you, you tool!
Nice to see that Kanade was once again there for her when she needed someone to lean on. OTP indeed.

I still can't get over the yuri beam finishing move. Sooo awesome!

Magi 04

Death flags everywhere.

That wasn't a bad episode. Well focused, nice group of characters they developed. Of course, I kept expecting something bad to happen throughout the whole episode so my enjoyment was lessen just cause I kept waiting for something to go horribly wrong.

cajunator

Banned
Was feeling bored at lunchtime today and took my original Dio Brando edit a little bit further:

ib1Le4OcMRulvp.png
iZoDrIG7MCK9L.png
irEROQQ5urS2X.png
iqjtazwsD6ega.png
ilhETyFLFi54y.png
iKY7zpO7CSTiO.png
i8o0LkmnE7gpy.png
ibe34t9Nr7nQDl.png

Amazing. I recognize most of them.

The UK Madoka BD release is really, really cheap though so it might well be limited. I mean, this probably one of the only times we aren't getting screwed on a release. It costs $143 in America but only $41 here. That's completely ridiculous, I have no idea how they ended up with such a deal.

Well what extras does the UK Madoka discs come with??

That's amazing. You can have :Kanna tears on your desk forever, reminding you of the failure of friendzoned girls everywhere.

Kanna was definitely the best girl in that show.

Jex

Rebuild of Evangelion 2.22: You Shall (Not) Pass

Anno you magnificent bastard. I will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever say anything bad about you again, nor will I compare you to that hack George Lucas. Your trolling is on a level way above simple retconning. Five out of five Shinjis kicking butt.

I think you're broken. You should get that checked out.

Articalys

This just in:
LA EigaFest 2012, a Japanese film festival held in Los Angeles, revealed on Monday that it will host the North American premiere of the live-action Rurouni Kenshin film on its opening night. Director Keishi Ōtomo will make an appearance at the film festival's red carpet and opening ceremony. The film festival is set to run from December 14 to December 16.

The festival will also feature Mamoru Hosoda's Wolf Children anime film, Hideki Takeuchi's live-action film adaptation of Mari Yamazaki's Thermae Romae manga, and Mika Ninagawa's live-action film adaptation of Kyoko Okazaki's Helter Skelter manga. The Floating Castle, Kirishima Thing, Rakugo Eiga, and many short films will round out the lineup.
Los Angeles
SoCal gets all the luck.
Yeah, they also get the Thermae Romae and Kenshin movies, but Wolf Children is more important.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
watch it and find out!

Nao X Akane is best

You should also watch HeartCatch if you haven't.

Can someone else other than Envelope tell me if Smile has yuri. I don't want my heart broken, trampled, torn, etc from disappointment and/or rage. :p

There is if you believe hard enough!

That's probably the yuri-est moment I've noticed though, and it was in Episode 5. :(

Hmm... maybe I'll give it a look after Suite.

Joshiraku 12

Very blue.

Ok episode I guess. It does feel like it is losing some of its energy as the early episodes but I guess with there being one episode left, you can only outpun the Japanese language so much.

Jex

Code:Breaker 4

I thought that, when they repeated the dog, Code:Breaker had already blown its load. But then this episode happened and gave me Ultra Teatime and what I'm guessing are the first proper villains.

TOH!

Er, Ogami has been in the show since episode 1!

Jex

It's probably not nearly as good as I remember it being back in high school.

But I will say Heero is probably one of my favorite Gundam protagonists.

Crazy motherfucker.
Is that really saying much?

Amuro Ray: Cry baby who has visions of swans.
Kamile Bidan: Cry baby with a girls name
Judau Ashta: Little twerp.
Kou Uraki: Unfeeling moron whose only concern is how damaged his pride is.
Alfred "Al" Izuruha: A child.
Shiro Amada: Naive, overly romantic fool.
Loran Cehack: Sane and reasonable.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Amazing. I recognize most of them.

Well from the left they are:
  • Dio Brando (aka the beta version of my current avatar)
  • Yuuko from Nichijou.
  • Osaka from Azumanga in winter unifrom.
  • Chiyo from Azumanga in summer uniform.
  • Sailor Moon from Sailor Moon.
  • Haruhi from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
  • Madoka from Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
  • Konata from Lucky Star.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Not even when I take of my limiters? :p

If you take off your limiters:

- Yayoi is a raging fujoshi who likes to pair the other characters
- Reika is pairable with every character
- Nao x Akane is real

But you would pretty much need the world's strongest yuri lasik vision to see any of this!

Anyway, here's the Pixiv tag for Nao x Akane if you just want to see if this is potentially for you, hahah. (NSFW content probably)

cajunator

Banned
Southeast coast never gets anything. The only state in the general area that gets stuff is Texas. :(

Well from the left they are:
  • Dio Brando (aka the beta version of my current avatar)
  • Yuuko from Nichijou.
  • Osaka from Azumanga in winter unifrom.
  • Chiyo from Azumanga in summer uniform.
  • Sailor Moon from Sailor Moon.
  • Haruhi from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
  • Madoka from Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
  • Konata from Lucky Star.

OK. I forgot about the Lucky Star and Azumanga outfits.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I think you're broken. You should get that checked out.
It's all about the subversion of expectation. It's a movie that plays with your memories of the show and twists them in just the right way to make the whole experience feel fresh anew. Not like it doesn't have its problems --the jumps in character development due to the shortened screentime make for some really artificial motivation (I for one do not buy
Asuka becoming so lovey-dovey about Shinji so easily
). Oh, and Mari's character; completely pointless waste of time that exists solely for making Anno's pockets even fuller.

Animation and music-wise? Sublime. I didn't even dislike the Angel CGI!

Metrotab

Banned
I only got to like the second dungeon because the shop sim wasn't doing anything for me. It's super cute, though.

Oh man, I could do that stuff all day. There's something insanely satisfying ending the day with a big amount of profit. The adventuring portion is a bit more monotone, but all dem goodies make it worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom