• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall of Anime 2012 |OT2| O cursed spite, that ever I was born to UUURRRRYYY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branduil

Hiding my post in shame.

Now I'm curious.

iXDjupqPGnODu.gif

Acosta

Catched on Magi, I really like Aladdin as character and some of the scenarios are amazing. I think I'm going to enjoy this.

I bought FMA: Brotherhood Complete 1 and 2 (first time watching!) and preordered Madoka in UK (really looking for watching it again). Good times.

cjkeats

I bought GITS 2.0 on BLu-ray like a month ago out of a bargain bin because I've never seen it, and I still haven't watched it. I had no idea it was so bad. :(

No. Don't do that to my poor Chitanda. That monster.

And speaking of Disney, when can we expect the next wave of Ghibli Blu-rays? I need my Totoro.

Catched on Magi, I really like Aladdin as character and some of the scenarios are amazing. I think I'm going to enjoy this.

I bought FMA: Brotherhood Complete 1 and 2 (first time watching!) and preordered Madoka in UK (really looking for watching it again). Good times.

FMA:B is one of my favourite shows, you'll like Greed.

Fma bro hood is a good choice, too bad they drop the ball with the ending as well as the movie, Star of Milos

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
YuruYuri 15

Also, it seems like somebody likes Akari. Who is it? I don't know. This show also doesn't tend to follow subplots from episode to episode, so maybe I never will.
The girl with red hair at the end? That's Akari's older sister.

But everyone likes Akari.
q6r8Q.jpg

Silly Tomat, China isn't in the west!
It is for Japan.

YuruYuri 16

IT'S A FUCKING CLOCK! What do you want, Big Ben in your stupid Student Council room? Too bad. You get shitty generic digital clock and you'll fucking like it.
Technically Big Ben is the bell, not the clock.

And posts like these are why you end up on the wall of shame. At 93 posts you're only 7 away. Won't you feel bad if you end on the big 100.

I wish I was omnipresent and able to watch every cute show at one time, switching between time dimensions as necessary and drinking up the sweet nectar of life that is Kawaii.
I think you've solved the age old question of if there is a God why does He not respond to us? He's bust watching kawaii anime of course!

Gakkatsu! 5-8

I don't really remember why I dropped this ages ago but now that it's been fully subbed I don't really see the reason not to finish it off.
Only the first 10(?) were released as webisodes so they were subbed ages ago then everything went a bit quiet. Nice to see if was finished off. Will check it out again soon.

Quick combination of the two.
iG1Dw2a3EDKnV.gif

Articalys

Producer of Little Busters Hints Continuation After Ep 26
Kohei Kawase, the producer of Warner Entertainment Japan, revealed in a web radio program that there will be an announcement at the end of the final episode of Little Busters!. He said "We know it's impossible to cover the whole story with the current pace. We have promised to animate the entire scenario of the game. I cannot make it clear here but you know what I mean, right? If you watch the 26th episode, there will be a message that you want. Please don't be suspicious. The arcs of your favorite characters will surely be animated. We know 26 episodes are too short."
Getting the message out early, aren't they.

Dunno if this means they're doing something similar with Little Busters like KyoAni did with Clannad and Clannad After Story, or it could be something else entirely.

cajunator

Banned
The girl with red hair at the end? That's Akari's older sister.

But everyone likes Akari.
q6r8Q.jpg

I think you've solved the age old question of if there is a God why does He not respond to us? He's bust watching kawaii anime of course!

Quick combination of the two.
iG1Dw2a3EDKnV.gif

Akari is love, Kamisama is Cute, and HOLYSHITWTFNIGHTMAREFUEL.

Kyun!

UUUHHHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGG!

I would have posted it if you didn't!

Actually, you posted the wrong girls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKEQufI6vkQ

Gungrave 26

What... I just don't get it.
How do they expect me to sympathize with him after all the shit he's done. Certainly a tragic end. I have mixed feelings about this. It didn't work out well. I wanted him to get his revenge on Harry.

8/10 nonetheless, the last 10 episodes felt like a completly different(lesser) show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom