• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall of Anime 2012 |OT2| O cursed spite, that ever I was born to UUURRRRYYY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risette

A Good Citizen
You hear that folks, subs just don't look good unless they're placed at the bottom of the screen with some crappy font, bad graphics overlaying signs and shitty karaoke for the OP and ED.
Don't forget improper left/right margins and inappropriate outline/font colors.

You hear that folks, subs just don't look good unless they're placed at the bottom of the screen with some crappy font, bad graphics overlaying signs and shitty karaoke for the OP and ED.

It's not real karaoke unless it has the English translation, the lyrics in Japanese and the romanization of it. Bonus points if there's text effects as each word is sung!

Narag

Galactic Cyclone Bryger 14

GAqJ6l.png

Local Jovian wildlife.
I can't believe the team mascot got a talking down from the leader. I do like how J9 has a soft spot for their local law enforcement official who's out to put them away though.

Space Bros 29

That was a pretty slow eps. I expect them to delay the launch so they can drag it on longer.

Poor Mohawk. The fuck is up with his face.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Detroit Metal City 2-12 -END-

When Negishi allowed Krauser to take control, this was fun. But otherwise... Meh.

This show didn't quite live up to AnimeGAF's hype. It had its moments, but it was just boring most of time. Negishi's whiny internal voice got old really fast - and it was always there. Aikawa's arc was irrelevant, and... Well, I don't know. I understand what this show was trying to do, but it just didn't click with me. Also, it's probably the cheapest-looking anime ever.

I admit, though: I did laugh at
Krauser raping the Tokyo Tower, Krauser sitting on an old man's lap in the train, Krauser winning by half a fuck
and a couple of other moments.

Narag

When Negishi allowed Krauser to take control, this was fun. But otherwise... Meh.

This show didn't quite live up to AnimeGAF's hype. It had its moments, but it was just boring most of time. Negishi's whiny internal voice got old really fast - and it was always there. Aikawa's arc was irrelevant, and... Well, I don't know. I understand what this show was trying to do, but it just didn't click with me. Also, it's probably the cheapest-looking anime ever.

Krauser raping the Tokyo Tower, Krauser sitting on an old man's lap in the train, Krauser winning by half a fuck

That's sort of how I felt about it all. It's formulaic to a fault too although I appreciated the fans that just assumed Krauser was doing the most depraved thing possible even if it was something innocuous.

Syrinx

You don't "run out" of saliva. Karl Pilkington tested it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom