• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall of Anime 2012 |OT2| O cursed spite, that ever I was born to UUURRRRYYY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone asked me here (in my house) what was Hyouka about...

Since they don't know the concept of slice-of-life, I just said "It's a show about nothing.

I can't really recommend this show to anyone who doesn't appreciate slow shows about no specific theme. It's no entry show too.

I didnt think anywhere categorized Hyouka as slice of life. Wasnt it more closer aligned with being a school mystery series?

Kagami

The Pet Girl of Sakura Hall 1-2

Episode 2 had many silly moments and many reactions from Sorata (which is probably the part I like the most so far), though for some reason I found this scene really funny:

ba361dc90fe8aba1ed459d02b2d3f2439ab196fd.jpg
This is actually funnier if it's translated correctly.
What she really said was the non sequitur, "I'll take off mine," (パンツは私が脱ぐわ, not パンツは私が脱がすわ) which is why it was the straw that broke the camel's back to cause Sorata's exasperated response.

Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne - 05

Finally !!
The anime finished his introduction of all the main characters and it's not obvious that the main guy is in total denial !!
p0ssrl.jpg

Fictionnal ? i don't buy that

Not only that but he is also dense..not as dense as shirou or the MC for IStratos ..but something unusual .... untill you realise that he may be just deflecting attacks in the most effective way !

Case in point :
YFiv1l.jpg

Of course ... research ! i mean out of all the possibilities , that's the only conclusion you come up with ?

But the most intresting thing to not this that my forte stollen like character nicknamed "the predator" ..is not only intrested in the MC but in everyone else too !!
Xtz2wl.jpg

Ok...wait that means ....

Now that said the dynamics of the comedy aren't bad ..they certainly are improving a lot even ..

Will the MC keep defelecting everyone attacks while pretending to be the long lost brother of ichika from Infinite stratos ? Keep watching to find out !

cjkeats

I would say Hyouka is the slicest of slice of life shows I've watched. I mean, at the end of it all, nothing happens. It's just a guy dealing with a curious girl. There's an ominous tone over it all that makes it fell like something big is going on when it's really all just trivial. I think thats why a lot of people were expecting something supernatural, or darker from it.

Defuser

Onii Chan blah blah blah ep 5
This show so damn dumb but I can't help but to watch it. Always love Eri Kitamura's sexy voice. She can prey on me anytime!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
School Days 1

You guys already spoiled me. You ruined your own fun!

But watching this I realize that I never took note of who killed the other. Time to find out!

Cwarrior

huuuh hxh is already on greed island? need to catch up.

wait why is hitokage not a mod anymore? I thought he was one of founding fathers of neogaf.

Grzi

Hunter X Hunter - 54

Fantastic episode, I'll just stop trying to compare this with the old series since each has something going for it but right now I truly believe this has surpassed the original in nearly every way. It truly is one of the best currently airing shows, not only because it adapts a great source material but because everything in it is done so well, from the direction, to the animation (I really think this is the current series with the most consistently great animation) and it just sucks that me, wonzo and DTL are the only people that seem to be following this on a weekly basis, but it's a company of fine gentlemen I'm glad to be a part of.

BluWacky

More catching up... damn that real life stuff for getting in the way. I suppose the advantage of being burgled and having my netbook stolen is that it was a good excuse to buy a tablet that can handle HD; I've been catching up on things while cooking!

Magi 4

I don't know how much of this is just down to the anime rushing through the first three episodes, but it seems odd to introduce the three major characters of the show and then just ignore two of them for a whole episode this early in the game, particularly when one of them has only just joined the good guys.

Furthermore, although I appreciated the less frantic pacing of this episode, I will have to be perfectly honest and say I didn't find it particularly interesting until the end. Too many characters that aren't worth getting invested in because they have no impact on the story, and Aladdin had too little involvement in what was going on.

Don't get me wrong, it was entertaining, but not what I was expecting or wanting to see next.

Psycho-Pass 3

They really need more than 22 minutes to do this kind of thing, IMO. They barely have time to introduce the crime before it's solved and the climactic action sequence has to kick into gear. What's the point in talking about people wanting to be detectives when there's so little time for, or point in, them to actually detect?

Also, I wasn't paying enough attention to note if there was an explanation for
why the Dominator could fire on the drones
. Does the Sibyl System authorise force on machines without a Crime Coefficient?

Akane continues to be a frustrating character, and the show still spends far too much time on talking heads explaining stuff to us (fine if you're watching CSI where you have people actually moving when they talk), but it's still a pleasant way to spend some time.

From The New World 6

I feel like this episode is the first time that what works in a novel hasn't been particularly well interpreted for animation. While episode 5 has all sorts of artistic issues that fragment the coherency of the narrative, the chaotic visuals are intriguing in their own right - this episode, however. is so straightforward in its storytelling it's almost frustratingly pedestrian.

I would place the blame on the episode staff here, for the show handles similar sequences in episode 4 far more effectively and interestingly when
the kids are repeatedly ambushed by the Bakenezumi
. Here, it's just
and then THESE creatures ambushed them and then THESE ones did and then and then and then
. A novel can entertain through written descriptions and I think that some of these sequences, for instance
when they're attacked from the trees by those strange stick insect creatures
, probably work very well in written form - but in translating them to animation the action should have been more exciting than the leaden sequences we got here.

Zetsuen no Tempest 4

Again I am impressed by this show when I really don't ever expect to be. This is the kind of strong, natural character building (well, as natural as a flashback episode can be) that most other anime can't even hope to emulate, and properly established why the main characters have stuck together. I suppose we'll be getting back to the silly Shakespeare quotes in due course but I'll enjoy this goodness while I can.

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun 4

Frothy, forgettable, fun. Hopefully the introduction of
Haru's brother
will spur something a little more interesting next ep.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Sword Art Online - 18

These past 5 or so episodes I've gone from normal watch, to tolerate watch, to hate watch so to my pleasant surprise this episode didn't make me hate this show even more even though it was filled with stupid shit that was stupid.

Sums it all up when incest route is best route.

Welcome to #TeamImouto!

Metrotab

Banned
Kimikiss - 5

Man, you know JC Staff squandered half their budget on that CG saxophone.

Oh, and:
Billy_Joel_-_Just_the_way_you_are.jpg

Billy Joel kicks ass.

This show is so amazing in so many different ways.

Syrinx

Ghost in the Shell

Decided against making a LTTP thread, because if I screw this up somehow, at least I'll only look like an ass to anime-GAF and not GAF as a whole. Plus, I'm still too timid to make my own threads :(.

I tried watching the original Japanese dub for this, but it became too hard to follow. The subs seemed to move faster than most subs I remember, and it was just constant transitioning from reading to watching. So I changed to English dub to follow it better. Maybe I'll watch the original dub at some point in the future.

Three major things stick out to me:

1. The animation. I think that the look of this movie has held up pretty damn well considering the time it was made. I really like the character designs in particular, and the animation was pretty smooth, yet you could tell this wasn't state-of-the-art (couldn't find a better way to put this; there probably is one). Which is fine with me. Though I would be very interested in a blu-ray version, as long as it's not 2.0, which is apparently trash.

The meaning of what it is to be "human". Throughout the movie the lines of human/machine duality are quite blurred, mainly through the characters of Kusanagi and Bateau. Their interactions with each other are surprisingly human given their mechanical augmentations. Then Project 2501 appears and raises this question directly. Despite being completely artificial, he has very human desires, such as reproduction. The constant theme of this throughout the film got me thinking a lot, and though I haven't totally collected my thoughts, for this film to cause me to ponder this in the first place is quite the accomplishment.

3. The ending. I'm not sure how people generally feel about this ending, but I think it serves as a great example of how to do a mysterious ending correctly. There is some degree of resolution, with the discovery of the new being created by the merging of Kusanagi and 2501, and the fates of Sections 6 and 9, though there's still quite a bit to still work out there. The offspring (I really shouldn't call it that) explains that it is neither Kusanagi or 2501, but a merging of the two programs that clearly has distinct traits of both. When she leaves Bateau's safehouse and looks out at the city, it is unclear what this new machine is capable of or what its intentions are. The optimism of an age where machines can resemble humans is made bittersweet by the incredibly dangerous potential the offspring possesses. At least that's what I got out of it. I'm not an expert on this type of stuff.

I greatly enjoyed this movie and am very glad that I had the opportunity to watch it. Maybe I should get into Stand Alone Complex now. Or watch more classic anime if I can find some.

Maedhros

Chuunibyou Lite 04

The little sister is adorable. She's of the same age of Rikka's brain... except she doesn't embarasses, since she IS a little kid after all.

Chuunibyou Lite 05

Worst character. How someone can be so useless... she don't have ANY purpose. Put a tree there, it would be funnier than this girl... ugh

Chuunibyou Lite 06

That was fun. :)

Mature

Denno Coil 1
Decided to take a break from my Macross 'schedule' and watch something a little different.

My deciding to watch this series is based solely on the wealth of praise centered around it from people here. I can almost immediately see why. Not factoring the possible implications of the story, the animation and atmosphere is uniquely it's own. Though the story took the semi-typical "I don't know anything, explain it to me" route, it felt more genuine than, say, Psycho-Pass' Akane lack of knowing. The style of the technology felt fresh, It mainly focused on a sort of holographically aided society, but the depth and feeling that more lied beneath was lingering. A good way to make a viewer press forward at any rate. Seeing the character design before hand made me think it might be a little bit too quirky for me, but that sentiment was quelled pretty immediately. It's very nice to look at.

Very quality episode one. Looking forward to more.

Ghost in the Shell
I greatly enjoyed this movie and am very glad that I had the opportunity to watch it. Maybe I should get into Stand Alone Complex now. Or watch more classic anime if I can find some.
Don't forget Innocence!

Bakuman 3 - 5
tumblr_mcz2zmgbHa1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Thankfully Loveta & Peace was done in just one episode as of the manga it wasnt one of my favorite arcs due to the loss of a Saiko focus, however, Saiko had hilarious face expression. Shiratori looks good as a character but just so mellow, and his manga isn't one Id actually read. However his zeal for manga must be appluaded. I did enjoy how Saiko handled things regarding his feelings of letting Shujin do or not do the story. I do not think I would have expressed the same feelings.

Still dont get why everyone at Jack is under the assumption that PCP wont do good as an anime. Its only fiction its not like no one would do an anime where kids commit and solve harmless crimes

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Denno Coil 1

Decided to take a break from my Macross 'schedule' and watch something a little different.

My deciding to watch this series is based solely on the wealth of praise centered around it from people here. I can almost immediately see why. Not factoring the possible implications of the story, the animation and atmosphere is uniquely it's own. Though the story took the semi-typical "I don't know anything, explain it to me" route, it felt more genuine than, say, Psycho-Pass' Akane lack of knowing. The style of the technology felt fresh, It mainly focused on a sort of holographically aided society, but the depth and feeling that more lied beneath was lingering. A good way to make a viewer press forward at any rate. Seeing the character design before hand made me think it might be a little bit too quirky for me, but that sentiment was quelled pretty immediately. It's very nice to look at.

Very quality episode one. Looking forward to more.

Don't forget Innocence!

Excellent choice, one of the few shows I completely enjoyed from start to finish.

Ultimadrago

More catching up... damn that real life stuff for getting in the way. I suppose the advantage of being burgled and having my netbook stolen is that it was a good excuse to buy a tablet that can handle HD; I've been catching up on things while cooking!

I'm very sorry to hear that.

I've been there and it's quite irritating.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Magi ep 5

That was pretty good
just like all the other episodes so far

Morgiana's arc is up next, from what they showed in the preview they might be doing it all in one episode? I can see that working...

El Sloth

Banned
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Episode the First
Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying And Love the Shitty CG Interiors

IRHNpl.jpg

And people claimed this show looked fabulous

Meet Bizarre Adventure, our hero of the day. He rips off classic victorian era paintings and eugene sandow and tries to be gentlemanly and stuff. And is a pretty boring protagonist, at least for the first episode.

The animation and direction of this episode is excellent, and I certainly appreciate it more now than I did 2+ weeks ago, but those were never the reasons I wasn't fond of this series in the first place. I've determined that quite simply, I am not a fan of this newfangled victorian era X fantasy genre. I didn't particularly like it in Final Fantasy, I don't really like it here. The story of this episode wasn't that great, unless the two perverted kids shows up in the future, and considering the episodic nature of this show, I doubt that will be the case. That being said, all the nods to the olden times were a nice touch and very well done, like the boxing match in the field. And superbly animated, as well.

As for Bizarre himself, the most interesting part of the whole episode was in the 47 seconds before the ED started. As an aside, the ED is pretty good, but after having listened to the full version of Roundabout, I don't like the cut they used for the ED. Anyway, the ending scene is what excites me most about this series, hopefully there are at least a few episodes that take that tone.

I'm not sure if this is an actual story thread that will be fleshed out later, a foreshadowing on an eventual episode, or merely a scene to help give Bizarre some more depth, but whichever it is, I simply want to see more like it.

CØDE:BREAKER 05
tumblr_mcyvnjbqVH1rrvpdmo1_500.png

Then burn Chisa and Sakurakouji. I cant take them anymore, every female continues to be awful and annoying. Sakura needs to stop trying to push her own moral beliefs on others and just go with the plan. Her actions are so senseless and even worst
she really didnt want the mastermind of the facility killed, what even? All the kids dead and what not and she wants to let him go peacefully? What in the world is going through her mind? I just dont understand her

Toki was great and needs to tag along with Ogami more often.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Ookiku Furikabutte: Natsu no Taikai Hen #9

I really like how the writer is handling the relationship between Mihashi and Abe, despite the fact we are 2 season in they still far from having a functional catcher/pitcher relationship. As things are now, they work but it's obvious it will be pretty destructive and damaging on the long run, especially for Mihashi.

Compared to the way most sport manga handle these kind of things the writing is so damn good. Too bad i can't into basketball and i really miss a lot. :(

Man, it's been a while since I've seen Mihoshi x Abe. It's funny because I think Enron or jman was calling Abe a shitty catcher a while ago.

Also, where is Momo?! lol

It's a wonderful show, but it's pretty much made for longtime fans. The first couple eps especially rely on already being very familiar with the characters.

It's nice that there's a steady enough fanbase to do this, but I honestly wouldn't pick it as a jumping-in point. The R1 DVDs of the first three seasons are very reasonably priced, though, if you're willing to go back!
Hey, HidaSketch is your new alert signal now!

I found Hyouka's Festival arc to be enjoyable due to the uncharacteristically natural way they handled the character interactions. I really liked how every character was off doing their own thing and acting like, you know, real people would during a school-wide activity, as opposed to wasting their time clinging to Oreki curious about some stupid ass shit that happened once, or wondering why the fuck they were mad about something the other day. I also liked the way the arc's shitty mystery was weaved into the background without interfering much with the overall narrative and as such, I quickly started losing interest once it was unavoidably brought into the forefront during the latter episodes.

I stand by my opinion that the festival arc, by virtue of the more energetic yet laidback feel that permeated through most of it, was a great respite from the show's usual formula of having the generally vacuous cast of characters illogically giving far too much importance to completely trivial "mysteries" and wasting their time on crap no one with actual shit to do would ever give two fucks about.
You know, I was having a chat with Geneijin about the festival arc and he had the opposite reaction, mostly because it suddenly shifted focus to minor characters that didn't really exist previous to this episode.

I find it funny that I'm somewhere in the middle, since I see Hyouka as a show about Oreki, so I'm fine with the focus on him and the mysteries, but I also didn't mind that the festival arc shifts focus away from him - especially after the climatic Film Arc.

Go figure.

*Jumps up and down and waves hands furiously.*

I don't like when people get bracketed into very simple "I love this so much!" or "I hate it so much it sucks" categories for no good reason. :(
But you hate everything KyoAni does. It's your thing. lol

Gintama' 213

Sounds sexy.

All that fun and awesome action. Great episode with that battle, it looked great, had awesome action and even had a fun intermission right in the middle. Arc is going really strong, very nicely paced as well. This is being one of my favorite arcs just due to the wide range of supporting case that's being used and being such a good mix of action and comedy.

Also, gintama laugh.

http://i.minus.com/iiV7wGDUvo6fQ.gif

Ah, one of my favourite episodes from the last season. My only real problem is that they couldn't get more old characters to appear. The episode feels like it should pay off long time watches - and it does in a way - but given how many people they've helped over the years, it's strange that no one else rushes to help them.

Hell, even if the Shinsegumi don't bother, why don't Sa-chan or Kyubei or Tsuki show up?

Thread back on track.
Still my ranking is France, Japan, Germany, China, England.
France stopped being cool when everyone liked her.

Germany is clearly where it's at.

Also, what the fuck is wrong with this thread? How do you guys get like 5 pages of Hyouka discussion that is pure #salt (#hashtag!) and then get back into an IS waifu ranking debate? lol

(Sister > all)

BluWacky

CØDE:BREAKER 05

Then burn Chisa and Sakurakouji. I cant take them anymore, every female continues to be awful and annoying. Sakura needs to stop trying to push her own moral beliefs on others and just go with the plan. Her actions are so senseless and even worst
she really didnt want the mastermind of the facility killed, what even? All the kids dead and what not and she wants to let him go peacefully? What in the world is going through her mind? I just dont understand her

I guess this is something that makes sense to me because I don't believe in capital punishment. The whole 'eye for an eye' thing that the Breakers believe in is pretty much against my own personal philosophy, thus as ridiculous as Sakura is I can't say that I don't understand her moral code.

Narag

Also, what the fuck is wrong with this thread? How do you guys get like 5 pages of Hyouka discussion that is pure #salt (#hashtag!) and then get back into an IS waifu ranking debate? lol

I would have thought you'd applaud the thread for realizing its misplaced priorities and getting back to the important stuff.

Jarmel

Banned
You know, I was having a chat with Geneijin about the festival arc and he had the opposite reaction, mostly because it suddenly shifted focus to minor characters that didn't really exist previous to this episode.

I find it funny that I'm somewhere in the middle, since I see Hyouka as a show about Oreki, so I'm fine with the focus on him and the mysteries, but I also didn't mind that the festival arc shifts focus away from him - especially after the climatic Film Arc.

Go figure.

I actually didn't love the school festival for that same reason. I think it was more entertaining as an arc but I would have preferred more development and activity on the part of Oreki.

The conclusion of the film arc was probably the show at its best.

I guess this is something that makes sense to me because I don't believe in capital punishment. The whole 'eye for an eye' thing that the Breakers believe in is pretty much against my own personal philosophy, thus as ridiculous as Sakura is I can't say that I don't understand her moral code.

But then what other equivalent punishment would there be for the person?

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Episode the First
Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying And Love the Shitty CG Interiors

IRHNpl.jpg

And people claimed this show looked fabulous

Meet Bizarre Adventure, our hero of the day. He rips off classic victorian era paintings and eugene sandow and tries to be gentlemanly and stuff. And is a pretty boring protagonist, at least for the first episode.

The animation and direction of this episode is excellent, and I certainly appreciate it more now than I did 2+ weeks ago, but those were never the reasons I wasn't fond of this series in the first place. I've determined that quite simply, I am not a fan of this newfangled victorian era X fantasy genre. I didn't particularly like it in Final Fantasy, I don't really like it here. The story of this episode wasn't that great, unless the two perverted kids shows up in the future, and considering the episodic nature of this show, I doubt that will be the case. That being said, all the nods to the olden times were a nice touch and very well done, like the boxing match in the field. And superbly animated, as well.

As for Bizarre himself, the most interesting part of the whole episode was in the 47 seconds before the ED started. As an aside, the ED is pretty good, but after having listened to the full version of Roundabout, I don't like the cut they used for the ED. Anyway, the ending scene is what excites me most about this series, hopefully there are at least a few episodes that take that tone.

I'm not sure if this is an actual story thread that will be fleshed out later, a foreshadowing on an eventual episode, or merely a scene to help give Bizarre some more depth, but whichever it is, I simply want to see more like it.

I give this post my official stamp of approval.

fertygo

[CØDE:BREAKER] - 5

Bwahahaha, so this is what cosmic raging over... truly glorious. And they actually can make it very emotional too, man the staff for this need to given applause.

And Sakurakouji is Female MC of the Year, showing saber how to get thing done.. LOL my tummy still hurt.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
School Days 3

And he quickly makes his move, using the girl to get to her younger sister.

Ok, predicting Kotonoha kills Sekai. Quiet one vs compulsive meddler.

Cwarrior

Hunter x Hunter R ep49

mmmph.gif

Dat tailing scene it's as tense & amazing as remember it, what makes it even more beautiful is when the event takes place
(before kon & killua know who the chain user is, so there legitimately clueless )
when the series of tense mind game questions follow.

Events like these showcase that togashi is easily one of or the greatest writer to ever grace anime or manga (the competition is pretty much non existent in the anime department but slim in the manga one), which is why the HXH movie is the only anime movie am looking forward to watching in forever.

Both 99 and 2011 interpretation of scene were incredible but I like 99verison a tiny bit more.

99 scene

Jex

Warning - text incoming.

[From the New World] - 6

It's not very hard to point out what's wrong with this episode - about 3/4 of it are devoted the build up to an action sequence or an action sequence itself. Even if these sequences were done well, which they aren't (more on that later) that's not what I'm looking for from this story. More over I'm not entirely sure why the characters are doing what they're doing. This is about as much explanation as Satoru gives for going off to hunt trash-mobs:

FromTheNewWorld6e14.jpg

Is that really necessary? Couldn't they, you know, run away and look for the rest of their group? I understand that we need to see Satoru in action to see the frightening power of Cantus but frankly we already saw that back in episode four when the monk went all out. Saki does try and argue with Satoru but only for a minute before giving in. She attempts to dissuade him again a little bit later in the episode but still, I can't really understand their motivation for doing what they're doing.

Leaving aside, for a moment, the question of character motivation I can't really avoid the problem with the direction of this episode. Haly, appropriately, described it as 'amateur' and that's very fitting because Mamoru Kurosawa who was in charge of the storyboarding and direction for this episode has never storyboarded or directed an episode of anything. It shows. He doesn't craft beautiful stills. He doesn't use interesting cinematography. His editing and especially his transitions are extremely clunky. For example one action scene fades to black just as the action is building up to something. You don't normally have something build up in a shot and then fade the scene, you usually cut elsewhere before fading, or fade before or after something has happened. That's like cutting in the middle of a conversation, it's rarely done.

FromTheNewWorld6e13.jpg

All in all he does a pretty poor job at telling a story visually. For example, here's a couple of stills from this episode:

FromTheNewWorld6e6.jpg
FromTheNewWorld6e15.jpg

There's just nothing good about them from either an artistic standpoint or a storytelling standpoint. They're flat and lazy and boring. I know that not every image can be great but it's a problem throughout the course of the episdoe. The character arrangement, camera position and general layout of many images in this episode leave a lot to desired.

Some things are just plain confusing. For example, what's the deal with the vision Saki saw at the start of the episode? Did she fall asleep? Was it a dream? A hallucination? If it was a hallucination, what caused it? Why doesn't Saki reflect on it at all? At first I thought she might have passed out but after rewatching the scene in question it's pretty clear that we're supposed to think she's awake. It starts like this, with a fairly normal shot:

FromTheNewWorld6e4.jpg

There's no cut and the shot keeps rolling as it comes decidedly more trippy. There is no transition at all leaving us with:

FromTheNewWorld6e5.jpg

Well okay. That's a little odd. This sequence runs for a little bit until eventually it fades out. This fading suggests that it's a vision Saki is seeing in front of her eyes because it eventually blends back into reality and Saki is clearly looking right at where it was:

FromTheNewWorld6e7.jpg
FromTheNewWorld6e8.jpg

Before we can stop to think about this Saki then has another vision of the flame at the temple:

FromTheNewWorld6e9.jpg
FromTheNewWorld6e10.jpg

which, in turn, triggers a memory. We can be pretty sure it's a memory because they cut to white before the sequence begins:

FromTheNewWorld6e11.jpg
FromTheNewWorld6e12.jpg

So we've gone from reality to a hallucination to reality to a hallucination to a memory. Bizarre. What purpose did the hallucination serve if it was the memory that allowed Saki to progress the story? Say what you will about the bad direction from the last episode but at least a number of scenes where effective and made you feel something. These are just lifeless and stilted. Don't even get me started on the action-direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom