• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall of Anime 2012 |OT2| O cursed spite, that ever I was born to UUURRRRYYY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jex

[Cross Game] - 37

All in all, this plotline is getting creepier and creepier. I think Akaishi's actions are meant to be endearing, or something, but who the hell keeps a dead eleven year old girls handwriting framed on their wall? That's just weird.

Daily Lives of High School Boys SP 05

83qVb.jpg
L069Q.jpg

All that uncensored filth!

madp

The Light of El Cantare
So what did I miss in the past couple of weeks? I'm probably not that lost, but it felt like several months instead.

Daily Lives of High School Boys SP 05

They dont have pest control in JPN or something, so glad for it here, nothing worst than getting creepy slimy slithery disgusting insects in ones home and being surprised to see it crawling across the floor or on the wall and stuff.

Articalys

This is Kumagawa related isn't it?
What else? Not going to say anything further on that point; watch the episode.

Medaka Box Abnormal 6
YES
PERFECTION
BEST CASTING CHOICE OF THE YEAR

Anyway, only three and a half chapters this time, though they did cut out one small scene that could be spared, so more like three. At least they finished the episode with one of the best lines from this part of the manga.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Patlabor arrived today. Made for a surprisingly heavy box, although I guess Paprika was in there too. Not at all familiar with any of the three and looking forward to watching them when I have the time. Thanks to the person who posted it when the deals were in place.

Kagami

Altough I think everyone is of the same opinion on School Days, no one could like that show.
Don't make me start posting collection photos again!

I need to update that. It's missing Cross Days, Shiny Days, and the Cross Days bedsheet (NSFW).
And I should probably toss in the rest of 0verflow's games too since they're all connected.

To be fair, while I do like the anime quite a bit, it's the game that made me a fan, so I'd probably have most or all of this stuff even if the anime sucked. But fortunately it didn't!

cajunator

Banned
Don't make me start posting collection photos again!

I need to update that. It's missing Cross Days, Shiny Days, and the Cross Days bedsheet (NSFW).
And I should probably toss in the rest of 0verflow's games too since they're all connected.

To be fair, while I do like the anime quite a bit, it's the game that made me a fan, so I'd probably have most or all of this stuff even if the anime sucked. But fortunately it didn't!

Nice collection. Although I never understood how people are actually able to sit through those games. they are so boring :/

qcf x2

JoJo's kind of sucks. I tried pretending it didn't, because the intro and the ending music are pretty cool. Five episodes in and, yeah, it's bad. Always cliche but not funny, well drawn but poorly animated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom