• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall of Anime 2012 |OT2| O cursed spite, that ever I was born to UUURRRRYYY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimadrago

Kaiji S2 7-8

kaiji1epr9y.png

Wow.

All I can say is...

Daaaaaaaaaamn, son!

Stulaw

I absolutely love Chuunibiyou, epsiode 7 was great although a bit obvious a where it was going
With Rikka having to deal with her fathers death

I'm guessing everyone's seen this then?

Also, has anyone been watching the lite episodes? They're great as well.

Another thing, has anyone noticed that
the picture near the end of the opening is the one of Rikka and her familiy infront of their house

I actually want to read the Light novels now, and I was surprised to find that Tsuyuri and Dekomori were animé original characters, so it'll be interesting to see how everything pans out without them.

duckroll

Blasty the Hamlet - Episode 7

k11l6.jpg
bgskr.jpg

Dat shipping. I can feel a wetness in my loins already! Lol.

So this episode is pretty similar to episode 4. A slower character moment episode with more development, and also a calm before the storm tempest. The episode was pretty intriguing for me, especially the relationships and how things play out. Lots of hidden feelings, unspoken implications, double talk, and even in happier times the memories are filled with melancholy. This really is a somber show with an overbearingly "serious" tone. I think that's part of why I like it so much.

Either way, we're going to get to FUN TIMES starting from next week. Ando's greatest challenge of his career is about to start! Will it be a battle of wits like in the manga, or a battle of SAKUGA? Only time will tell!

8HcIE.jpg

Me too, Mahiro. Me too.

Naruto SD 33
tumblr_mdgxhjhMfo1qaz4yjo1_r2_500.gif

Second skit was amazing, Sasuke ftw, he can make any skit epic. Naruto was funny too as well as the narrator. The first skit was pretty dull, only line that was funny was just the basis for the One Hundred Thousand Tailed Beast.

I really would like the Naruto SD soundtrack, really a lot of good songs there.

Jormungand Perfect Order 6
tumblr_mdhqv6ZTwS1rkmjjzo1_500.gif

Darn what a lame ending to the Castle of Lies miniarc.
Really it basically ended with Hino being free, Tojo free, and SR wiped out, virtually completely forgot what the purpose was
. Oh well I think this was a case in which the ride gave the better experience than what we got in the end, liked many moments from previous episodes and the entire action scenes in this, if we ignore the fact that nonparticipants lacked normal human emotions of running like theres fire or screaming, when people were shooting and bleeding in a public space. Really they should have screamed and ran, unless somehow people in JPN irl are used to public firefights...

Oh Lutz had good part.

jbug617

Banned
Pickups this week

A7yHGnWCEAAgp6y.jpg

I got all 3 Patlabor movies since they were on sale. The limited editions of 1 and 2 are extremely heavy. Also Ah My Buddha complete collection because it was cheap ($11.99).

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Jormungand Perfect Order 6
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdhqv6ZTwS1rkmjjzo1_500.gif

Darn what a lame ending to the Castle of Lies miniarc.
Really it basically ended with Hino being free, Tojo free, and SR wiped out, virtually completely forgot what the purpose was
. Oh well I think this was a case in which the ride gave the better experience than what we got in the end, liked many moments from previous episodes and the entire action scenes in this, if we ignore the fact that nonparticipants lacked normal human emotions of running like theres fire or screaming, when people were shooting and bleeding in a public space. Really they should have screamed and ran, unless somehow people in JPN irl are used to public firefights...

Oh Lutz had good part.

I feel like they are back to the invincible team members again. Which is fair, I suppose, since you can't go having your entire cast of elite characters being taken out.

And the lack of reaction from the people is just one of the cheap things about the show. lol

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
If you're not seeing a lot of incest each season it's not that you're watching the wrong shows, rather, you're watching the right shows.
This season is so forgettable that I don't even know what it means to be watching the right shows.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
really? its a pretty good season imo
I dunno. There are a couple of shows that are enjoyable but even those I don't feel leave particularly strong impressions. If I look back on what was released this year Spring and Summer have considerably stronger and more diverse lineups. Fall so far has been all about being underwhelmed by shows I thought I'd like and impressed with shows that weren't really on my radar.

sleepykyo

If you're not seeing a lot of incest each season it's not that you're watching the wrong shows, rather, you're watching the right shows.

But Tempest has been pretty entertaining.

This season is so forgettable that I don't even know what it means to be watching the right shows.

So far my right shows have been:

Girls and Panzer
My Little Monster
Tempest
Pet Girl

and then guilty pleasures:

Medaka Box Abnormal
Total Eclipse

lastly dropped:
SAO

All and all, I'm happy with the current season.

Stoof

Man, From the New World 5 is kind of painful to watch, not only because of the animation but it's pretty much all close up shots which are annoying to follow.

Zeroth

Psycho-Pass 7 6

Good to see the pieces being put together, and that
the crime in episode 3
wasn't just to introduce some narrative elements.

Uchip

Banned
Psycho-Pass 7 6

Good to see the pieces being put together, and that
the crime in episode 3
wasn't just to introduce some narrative elements.

Yeah I really liked how they brought that back
feels less episodic that way

Whelp. I guess the gods of anime felt that I wasn't battered enough by the Hamlet quotes in Blasty this week. >_<

somehow crazy people living by shakespeare doesnt seem so unrealistic

Pooya

crazy girl - 7

that was really good, and not just the fan service.

"banishment, this world" ;_;

Sword Art Online - 19

yeah, this is more like it, this is why I still watch SAO, if I pretend incest stuff doesn't exist it can be considered a decent episode even, finally one in this arc. Still the action animation isn't any good. The battles play a lot more interesting in this game than SAO though.

Uchip

Banned
those eyes at the end of the recent Psycho Pass were really detailed...
I love how people have trouble differentiating reality from fiction , seems to be a running theme.
would be expected when almost everything is holographic and manufactured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom