• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall of Anime 2012 |OT2| O cursed spite, that ever I was born to UUURRRRYYY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accel World SP03

JGvUX.jpg

If only this happened in the real show, it would have been much better.

Jex

A Letter to Momo

Overall though, it's a pretty charming and fun film. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new family friendly film to watch, as long as your expectations are not sky high. It didn't really feel like something which should have taken 7 years to make, but I don't find it helpful to take that into account when judging something as a final product. It is what it is.

Well I can't but help take that into account when watching the movie. When something takes so long to make a certain sense of anticipation builds up which the final product can rarely, if ever, match. It directly affects me because my hype gets somewhat deflated. This is true of any work that takes a long time to make.

Jex

I'm trying to imagine a world where Pyscho Pass's characters actually wore human-like expressions but sadly it only exists in sketches.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I think I know the big plot twist for Chuu2 everyone. Yuuta is a patient who lives in an insane asylum. None of the other characters even exist, so that makes him the most mentally disturbed character out of all of them.

Dresden

I think I know the big plot twist for Chuu2 everyone. Yuuta is a patient who lives in an insane asylum. None of the other characters even exist, so that makes him the most mentally disturbed character out of all of them.

Nah it's actually...

tr6gB.jpg

Why else would the apartment be empty when they arrive?

Ultimadrago

Accel World SP03
If only this happened in the real show, it would have been much better.

SP04 when.

Nah it's actually...

tr6gB.jpg

Why else would the apartment be empty when they arrive?

"It's all a dream."

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Happy Thanksgiving!

I can't be with my family this Thanksgiving, so do like any self respecting person and be sure to start your day with at least this much coffee.

coffee.jpg

And an equal amount of whiskey starting after 1pm.

Dynedom

Regardless of My Adolescent Delusions of Grandeur, I Want a Date! - 08

Some nice little developments. Really like this show, although I'm not sure what was going on with Yuuta's voice at the beginning. It was unmistakably "Lelouch" but he wasn't in his persona. Slip up? Does he go into that vocal mode when he's being serious? Seems uneven to me.

Kumin is still best girl.

You have such a vivd imagination !!

Wait ....

cjkeats

Nah, turns out Yuuta is the only one who's delusional and he just sees everyone else as crazy.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I would say "Happy Thanksgiving" but this Novid & Mandoric discussion has made me realise I have nothing to be happy to give thanks for in the matters surrounding anime today.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
So, I got the US Bakemonogatari set in the mail today... the character commentary is amazing.

I can't fucking figure out why I didn't enjoy this show, despite the fact that I recognize several of its merits *coughhachikujicough* I loved the visuals too. I've got Nisemonogatari in my backlog, and I'm willing to give it a shot, but I'll probably wait on it a little while.

jbug617

Banned
Happy Thanksgiving anime-gaf. I'm thankful for all the good times this year in these threads with a great group of people.

So, I got the US Bakemonogatari set in the mail today... the character commentary is amazing.

I want to buy this but $150 just for 1 show is too much for me.

K - 8
tumblr_mdws0gGhlY1qlbs6qo2_500.png

Whole episode was a really good and wild ride with more good Isana/Kuroh moments and lots of Fushimi thankfully, I cant ever get enough of Fushimi antics and such and in a good leadership position too. 2nd half was really good.

The whole mission to take down Adolf K Weismann with the Blues leading the charge was quite good. I think its safe to say that he did do something wrong since he continued to ignore the calls to be questioned and the whole scheme with the blimp changing courses. I assume he has some really nefarious motive, though one we dont know, and perhaps the Gold King is in it too since the Blue King couldnt ask him for help. Anyway rallying the troops was great and all the helicopter stuff even if Neko was quite dumb.

Why he blow his ship up like that, and were those scenes of Isana on the ground he was stepping over?

Episode 9 looks like it will deliver
good action from Mikoto and Homra, he breaks out I guess

Jex

[Blast of Tempest] - 8

Well, that episode felt like it was devoted to very slowly revealing something that most of the audience had already worked out. I mean, there was some character and story related stuff as well, but yeah. Barrels, how do they work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom