• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall of Anime 2012 |OT2| O cursed spite, that ever I was born to UUURRRRYYY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoraxes

Alright, I guess this is okay... so far. Shinji is still a fuckhead, Asuka now just craves the dick, but Rei is super moe so I guess that balances out.

What the hell maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!?

RxH5Y.jpg

Jex

From the New World 03

Yeah, this is doing nothing for me guys. I'm gonna go with the "you just don't get it" card and try to clear something else in my backlog.

Somebody tell me when the ED song gets released please. Dropped.

You don't get it.

Soma

Alright, I guess this is okay... so far. Shinji is still a fuckhead, Asuka now just craves the dick, but Rei is super moe so I guess that balances out.

What the hell maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!?

Great wasn't it?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Edited cause I realized 1.11 was more boring than I thought.

Dresden

I feel like the highlight of this movie was conveniently shadowed Kaoru dick.

Ending: What the hell maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!?

all that matters really.

Narag

I meant for the art dumping.

Aside from the occasional music, animation, or fanfic, art is what the community proper has output. Might have changed since I last paid attention but since the thread started was used for internet community stuff rather than just ponygaf stuff that's what dominated it.

Jex

You didn't even mention the best character.

Narag

Yeah, 20ish episodes really isn't that much, there was a time when I would be watching 2 or 3 series a day

I feel guilty when I do that unless I'm caught up on other stuff. Makes no sense but that's how I end up just watching a couple eps of something a day then moving on to something else after rather than running the marathon. Exceptions exist towards the end or if I"m caught by surprise by something awesome at least.

How can you watch 70 episodes in 2 days?!

Love.

You can actually fit more than 50 episodes of anime into a single day

Yup, used to do it a lot with longer series. Around 60 episodes is my limit for a day though. And only if I plan ahead.

I actually rewatched all of Geass last weekend, but I was unusually busy and started in the middle of the day so I couldn't give it a proper marathon. Had to spread it over three days instead of just one.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I completely agree. I'm still surprised I was able to knock out a season in one day. Take your time.

Hey, man, where's that "it gets better in a few episodes!" spirit? Now I'm pretty much guaranteed to watch this at a pace of like one a month, lol.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
I feel guilty when I do that unless I'm caught up on other stuff. Makes no sense but that's how I end up just watching a couple eps of something a day then moving on to something else after rather than running the marathon. Exceptions exist towards the end or if I"m caught by surprise by something awesome at least.

Yeah, I'm not sure I could really do that now, with a few exceptions.

I think the most recent time I did something like that was when I watched Evangelion and Code Geass earlier this year, I finished all 3 series in the space of 3 days.

Haly

Also, SUPER excited for 3.Q now, although I'm not sure how they're going to fit in the Kaoru/Shinji considering the cliffhanger of 2.22.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Hey, man, where's that "it gets better in a few episodes!" spirit? Now I'm pretty much guaranteed to watch this at a pace of like one a month, lol.

Don't get me wrong, it really does get better! I just don't wanna be pushy about it, as it tends to do the opposite of what I want. :p

Sousou and her swag is a good reason as any to continue.

Example:

Extollere

Sucks at poetry

Still sitting on these, I should probably watch them soon.

On the other hand, I just watched Cruel Intentions. That was probably the best anime I've seen in a long time.

Haly

On the other hand, I just watched Cruel Intentions. That was probably the best anime I've seen in a long time.
You should, they're good!

Gintama 165

Something seems different...

Pretty funny episode. Brought all the characters together, up the wacky level, never brought down the energy and the comedy. At least we're back to form.

Also, the ED rocks. Like most of them do.

Also, SUPER excited for 3.Q now, although I'm not sure how they're going to fit in the Kaoru/Shinji considering the cliffhanger of 2.22.
Given the marketing material for Q, I'm not sure how they're going to fit in anything but KaworuxShinji.

You've stuck it out this long, do yourself a favor and wait the little bit more for all of the movies to be released. I really don't think Rebuild gains anything from being released and viewed in chunks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom