• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall of Anime 2012 |OT2| O cursed spite, that ever I was born to UUURRRRYYY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nafe

There are a lot of things I haven't seen yet. Though I have heard of this one before, just haven't gotten around to watching it yet.

There's many shows I haven't seen myself, it's just that the show features quite a few female cast members and most, or maybe it's all as I haven't seen the show either, are quite busty. Since you like large busted girls I thought maybe you would put it as a high priority show to watch, haha.

I'll have to give the whole video a watch later but that does remind me of one of Jexhius's older posts where he made a graph comparing roughly how many titles had been released each year.

It seems he's removed it from his photobucket album so this small image is what I was able to come up with.

images

The bubble burst as the economy went down the tubes. KyoAni was obviously just ahead of its time with Lucky Star. Another sign of KyoAni being a true leader of the anime industry.

Am I supposed to be seeing a little mini scrollbar with your edit? I don't see one, it just cuts off.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Dark Flame Master should totally blackmail Forest Summer into preforming lewd acts.

cajunator

Banned
I think people are more familiar with OVAs when they talk about older anime so they remember the higher production and no holds barred violence of those titles compared to todays mostly made for TV series.

fertygo

Man that graph vid remind me last year was the bomb. This year not even close despite few gem (although this season quite promising so far)

Hope next year its can pick up again.

Mandoric

Banned
I'll have to give the whole video a watch later but that does remind me of one of Jexhius's older posts where he made a graph comparing roughly how many titles had been released each year.

It seems he's removed it from his photobucket album so this small image is what I was able to come up with.

images

http://www.youtube.com/embed/vJU-srGCCrU

Edit: Whoops,
2ch a couple months ago->
->gaf->internet->gaf. Well, here it is for people slower on the draw!

survivor

Banned
Hidamari Sketch 10

Fairly tame bath house fan service episode. All what it did is make me wish I was watching Thermae Romae instead.

Nafe

A new PV for everyone's (new) favorite ninja tits anime, Senran Kagura.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95l984HdqF0

I still haven't played the game but I liked the design of the girl with the hime cut and long dark hair the best. Then I found out she's voiced by Asami Imai!! I'd probably watch it just to hear her voice honestly.

The blonde haired girl is also voiced by Yuu Kobayashi so that means you have to watch this show now too firehawk, haha.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/vJU-srGCCrU

Edit: Whoops,
2ch a couple months ago->
->gaf->internet->gaf. Well, here it is for people slower on the draw!

Thanks for posting it again Mandoric.

Jarmel

Banned
Gonna start on my backlog.

Utena or Planetes?

There is also Mushishi but the first episode bored me to sleep so I'm not exactly looking forward to another round.

Nafe

Oh yeah, in regards to the Senran Kagura PV, most everybody posting here knows the whole "running with toast in your mouth" but is this the first time the toast has had an egg on it or has that been done plenty of times before also?

Emitan

You have to watch Utena because even little kids who only watch digital shows love it.
Oh yeah, in regards to the Senran Kagura PV, most everybody posting here knows the whole "running with toast in your mouth" but is this the first time the toast has had an egg on it or has that been done plenty of times before also?
Someday I will have the chance to run with toast in my mouth. Then my transition to an anime character is complete.

survivor

Banned
Chuunibyou lite 5

Poor Kumin, she has to put up with all these weirdos when all what she wants is quiet and peace to be able to nap.

Narag

It's weird watching that vid c-warrior posted as I'm realizing I'd mentally adjusted the years some shows came out to 2-3 years after they actually did. Whoops.

I still haven't played the game but I liked the design of the girl with the hime cut and long dark hair the best. Then I found out she's voiced by Asami Imai!! I'd probably watch it just to hear her voice honestly.

The blonde haired girl is also voiced by Yuu Kobayashi so that means you have to watch this show now too firehawk, haha.
Ikaruga (The dark haired hime) is my favorite too.
On one hand, yuri, but on the other, hideous cow tits. I think I'll skip this and see if Vividred has more potential for suitable #shamewatch material.

TDMZY.png

trejo

Senran Kagura is trailblazing anime, confirmed.

NewFresh

It's weird watching that vid c-warrior posted as I'm realizing I'd mentally adjusted the years some shows came out to 2-3 years after they actually did. Whoops.

I did the same thing. But then again I thought that Gatchaman was a new show for most of my childhood.

Jormungand Perfect Order 3
tumblr_mcgtdjvvJB1r2drsxo1_250.jpg

Ignoring the random and out of place boob fondling scene (has Valet been getting bigger and more muscular every time she gets screen time?!), it was intense episode. I think this is way better than first season already and if things can stay this focused and intense then it will definitely make the show better than average.

This was just completely not how I expected the entire plot to go.
I thought the key decision for R would come later as well as thinking the whole Hex undermining Project Undershaft would span way more episodes. But taking it up to this level, intense fight, making R have to go entirely on his own for the whole mission, and even getting Bookman to lend a hand (that was cool with the hacking of the vehicle, as well as giving sniper locations), really had me dazzled and stuff. It was just really good, and then my emotions. R may not have had lots of screentime, but just having him developed somewhat last episode and a bit before did make me tear up when he put her in the car an said his final words and stuff :(

Best moment
Hex being air raided like that, wow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom