• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall of Anime 2012 |OT2| O cursed spite, that ever I was born to UUURRRRYYY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Chu5:
Needs more:
- SAKUGA
- Loli abuse

Needs less:
- Wahjah
- Male lead being a pussy

New Additions:
- Heartless Forest Summer is fine too

ibw5aCfmXyGqmC.gif

Let's fucking DO THIS!

Yep that's Senran Kagura. lol

cajunator

Banned
It's weird watching that vid c-warrior posted as I'm realizing I'd mentally adjusted the years some shows came out to 2-3 years after they actually did. Whoops.

I used to buy and watch shows as they came out on dvd so my sense of when they came out is pretty skewed as well.
Im still getting a handful of older series I missed (still need Arjuna for example) but mostly Im after recent and upcoming stuff.

PSYCHO-PASS 03

Oh my! *fans self*

Really liked this episode. There wasn't really a dull moment, kept going at a nice pace and while the case wasn't that mind blowing, it was still a nice intro into what their jobs are.

While Akane didn't bug me even though I thought she would, Shinya was all kinds of awesome this episode. The action was pretty cool, rather like the introduction of future conflict among the team members. If this keeps up, would keep watching.

wonzo

Banned
Oh yeah, in regards to the Senran Kagura PV, most everybody posting here knows the whole "running with toast in your mouth" but is this the first time the toast has had an egg on it or has that been done plenty of times before also?
nichibros12a.jpg

Ain't got shit on Nichibro's.

Btooom! 4

K0ekr.jpg

You got that right.

As expected, the
rape/murder
got cut out. Whatever, they still captured psycho 14 year old's character pretty well. Probably the best episode yet mostly thanks to how batshit the kid is.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
As appreciative as I am of Pink's contribution to this magnificent work of art, I can't get over how much she reminds me of Madoka. Total boner killer.

Yup. My thoughts as well. Although, I'm starting to develop a character black list. Certain characters give me boner kill, and this extends into the world of fan-made creation as well. I'll refuse most material featuring Kirino, or Asuna for example.

On one hand, yuri, but on the other, hideous cow tits. I think I'll skip this and see if Vividred has more potential for suitable #shamewatch material.

Yeah, everyone is overly endowed. Not a single DFC for those of us with finer tastes :(

Jarmel

Banned
Jormungand 15-

This felt really truncated like it needed to be 5 minutes longer. It also does sum up how lame the gunfights are and how bad the directing is. I'll probably read the manga after this is over.

Nafe

Ikaruga (The dark haired hime) is my favorite too.

She's even got a cool name! First we like Mio and now her.

I wonder if it will be like Chihaya from The Idolm@ster. I liked her look the best from the art, then when watching the first episode I immediately recognized her being voiced by Asami Imai, who's voice I had just heard and fallen in love with as the character Makise Kurisu from Steins;Gate.

After first episode impressions I liked her the best and then went on to like her the best overall after the show was finished. Although I really like all the girls honestly.

As I've mentioned before I love action games like Ninja Gaiden, Devil May Cry and 2D ones like Muramasa too. People who have played the game have mentioned that if you look past the way the girls are presented, the games actually a pretty solid and fun action/beat 'em up game.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18780843/anime/nichibros12a.jpg[IMG]

Ain't got shit on [B]Nichibro's[/B].[/QUOTE]

Haha, I didn't watch the show when it aired so I haven't seen it yet. Do you know or remember what the yellow fellow on the right in that screenshot is carrying?

Articalys

So what else is Brains Base working on next? Why not that brothers reverse-harem show that was announced a while back.
The official Twitter account for the anime adaptation of Sylph's Brothers Conflict romance novel project confirmed the anime's staff on Monday. The staff was announced earlier during the Dengeki 20th Anniversary Festival.

Jun Matsumoto (Night Raid 1931, Persona -trinity soul-) is directing the anime at the studio Brains Base (Baccano!, Natsume's Book of Friends, Durarara!!, My Little Monster). Natsuko Takahashi (07-Ghost, Moyashimon, Uragiri wa Boku no Namae o Shitteiru) is in charge of scripts, and Kumi Ishii (Oreimo, Red Garden, Rozen Maiden) is adapting the characters in Udajo's original illustrations for animation.

The original project centers around a girl who suddenly gains 11 stepbrothers — from 32 years old down to 11 years old — when her father remarries. She joins the Asahina family under one roof at the Sunrise Residence complex.

Defuser

Btooom! ep 4
Psycho Miyuki Sawashiro is awesome. Excellent BGM pieces used too. I do say this episode is better with the action involved and quite brutal too.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry

Yeah, but I didn't see her being taken advantage of by any of the other female characters. That's pretty important. The only characters being compromised here are all heifers. But of course, that's fine for those who like those things... beasts... that is.

God I love Mio so much. I wish we could draw respectively-interesting pigeon-holed-genre doujin late into the night together. What a fantastic bro you are Mio.

Articalys

Oh yeah, that Mondai-Ji-tachi etc. anime (the one with the bunny girl) was confirmed for January, and a new key visual:
A review of the plot, if you've forgotten:
The story follows Izayoi Sakamaki, a boy bored with the entire world. One day, an envelope arrives for him. The moment Izayoi opens the envelope, he is transported to an alternate world. There, he discovers that two other "problem children" were transported by envelopes as well — a taciturn girl named Yō Kasukabe with a cat, and a beautiful yet haughty girl named Asuka Kudō. A girl named Kuro Usagi (Black Rabbit) summoned the three to the community "No Name" to overthrow the devil.

trejo

I don't understand why KyoAni decided to invent a character who just sleeps all the time. Did they think the audience needed someone to relate to?

There is definitely a Hyouka joke in here somewhere but I've decided to be the bigger person and thus I'll refrain from making it.

OceanBlue

Oh yeah, that Mondai-Ji-tachi etc. anime (the one with the bunny girl) was confirmed for January, and a new key visual:

A review of the plot, if you've forgotten:

I really like Kasukabe's design. Apparently the main character in this is pretty cool too, so I'm interested in seeing how the characters are.

The two girls on the bottom look oddly familiar.

They remind me of Tohsaka from Fate/stay Night and Himeji from BakaTest.

Yup. My thoughts as well. Although, I'm starting to develop a character black list. Certain characters give me boner kill, and this extends into the world of fan-made creation as well. I'll refuse most material featuring Kirino, or Asuna for example.
They're all terrible, anyway, except for two or three hilariously bizarre exceptions. You're not missing much at all.
Yeah, everyone is overly endowed. Not a single DFC for those of us with finer tastes :(
Deal w/ it. Something has to fill the two, enormous Muv-Luv sized holes in the hearts of us titty-monster connoisseurs.

Yeah, but I didn't see her being taken advantage of by any of the other female characters. That's pretty important. The only characters being compromised here are all heifers. But of course, that's fine for those who like those things. Breasts... that is.

It's only a preview. You can't reveal the, in your case, best stuff right away!

Jarmel

Banned
Zetsuen no Tempest 4-

This really is suprisingly... good. I love bromances and this is a relatively decent one. I'm really hoping the magic element doesn't go off the damn walls insane as the characters themselves are decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom