• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout 4 |OT2| Farming Simulator 2287

There's quite a bit of dlc coming. This would probably be one of them, not a new game

My guess would be dlc as well, but what exactly has Obsidian been working on since Pillars of Eternity?

I know they're still working on dlc for PoE but I'd imagine the rest of the team is freed up.

edit: I dunno, New Orleans and Lousiana seems like it would be too big of a location to waste just for DLC.......

$30 for a season pass. Do you guys think there'll be a decent amount content covered in the DLC?

Do we even know what their plan is for the DLC? Like is there going to be 4 content packs at the $10 range like they did with FO3 or two expansions for $20 like they did with Skyrim?

My guess would be dlc as well, but what exactly has Obsidian been working on since Pillars of Eternity?

I know they're still working on dlc for PoE but I'd imagine the rest of the team is freed up.

edit: I dunno, New Orleans and Lousiana seems like it would be too big of a location to waste just for DLC.......

pillars expansions and whatever white wolf game they're making with the license. they're also managing their f2p tank game, armored warfare. that's it... but they were somehow too busy for fractured but whole.

reeks of an unannounced project

DTKT

9k4tvD7.png

interdastin...

I really don't think Obsidian is going to be allowed to touch that franchise again. If Bethesda blacklists journalists, I imagine they might act the same with developers.

johnsmith

remember me
Finally finished. Doesn't seem to be much of any real post-game content. I'm at level 75, 145 hours played. I think I'm done for now. Will come back for another round once all the dlc is released, the game is patched (and probably fan patched), and there's a ton of mods to play with.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
did they have a falling out with obsidian?

Not that we know of. People make way too big a deal about the missed bonus for NV due to the Metacritic score. They were even at the launch party for FO4.

I wouldn't read too much into this, but there isn't anything reason it can't be real. Just a matter of whether Bethesda wants to and if Obsidian is in a position to do it, which is less likely.

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
Not that we know of. People make way too big a deal about the missed bonus for NV due to the Metacritic score. They were even at the launch party for FO4.

I wouldn't read too much into this, but there isn't anything reason it can't be real. Just a matter of whether Bethesda wants to and if Obsidian is in a position to do it, which is less likely.

i didn't know about the bonus thing. read up on it. sad now.

R0ckman

Do generic traders who get killed get replaced in this game? My cat shack trader is dead in the woods, killed the raider but it was too late.

BizzyBum

What did everyone do with
Pickman?

On one hand he's a psychotic serial killer but on the other it seems he's only killing raiders who deserve to die anyway considering all they do is kill, rape, and loot.

Replicant

Pickman?

On one hand he's a psychotic serial killer but on the other it seems he's only killing raiders who deserve to die anyway considering all they do is kill, rape, and loot.

I helped him. It would be hypocritical of me to kill him considering
I also kill those who try to attack me.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Do clinics add more to happiness than the other shops? Excluding weapons/armor, since they don't contribute anything apparently.

--

I ran into this last night. Two bears, frozen in the air.
I had a weird thing with a Brahmin the other night - zoomed in on it with VATS and it slowly took off towards the sky, Poochie style. Gave me a good laugh.

Faenix1

Pickman?

It's raiders, I kill every raider I see just cause they are raiders.

I let him live, of course.

BizzyBum

So I do agree that some raiders and other enemies should occasionally want to run away from you or get shook. Like, if you're in full power armor with a gatlin gun a lone raider with a pistol should not run up to you and start shooting. Or perhaps a system where they try to beg for their life or bargain with you. Give me so-and-so caps (the higher your charisma the more you can squeeze out of them) and you let them go or they can give you some dirt on a location or loot stash their gang has. Would vary the encounters a bit.

Until a mod fixes that, I just role play they were high as fuck on Jet or Buffout.

End game quest questions.

I just started the battle at bunker hill.

does it matter which side I do yet? I want to make a save before the pivitol quest so I can see all endings
You are safe to do bunker hill

End game spoilers
you dont have to inform the other factions if you want to stay neutral.there comes a point in the institute quest line where the game will inform you that you are about to have the BoS become hostile. With the railroad, you are safe up until the undercover mission, after that you will have to fight BoS. With the BoS you are safe up until the liberty primmed mission, you will have to choose a side during that. So if you want to remain neutral as long as possible, dont complete the liberty primmed mission, mass fusion mission or the underground undercover mission or make a save before doing any of them.

Replicant

when you up your strength, how much added carrying weight is added? I only put two points into and now that I have some points to spend I kinda want more carrying weight

I keep having a bug at one—and only one—of my settlements, Spectacle Island, where I'm building something then the game suddenly says I have zero of a required component. Like, I was planting mutfruits, then I suddenly had none of them, then I went to make a generator and as I pressed X to place it, the game thought I had zero copper. Closed the workshop menu, reopened it, and I had copper and mutfruits again.

Anyone else having this happen, at Spectacle Island or elsewhere? I'm wondering if my provisioner is temporarily drowning or dying from radiation or something.

Also, Orange Colored Sky is the best song. Crawl Out Through the Fallout and Uranium Fever are a distant second and third.

Machina

Banned
1. Sixty Minute Man
2. Grandma Plays the Numbers
3. Dear Hearts and Gentle People
4. Butcher Pete (both parts sounds the same)
5. Atom Bomb Baby

Isn't that the entire playlist?
facetiousness aside

I'm a fan of Atom Bomb Baby and 60 minute man.

johnsmith

remember me
So I tried that "no leaving sanctuary" challenge. Yeah, there's no crystal. Even cheated and cleared out red rocket. Nothing. So your only choices are to keep exploring until you find some, keep sleeping to pass the time and hope a settler wanders in (it can happen, my red rocket in my previous game got one with no beacon, but it took a long long time), or cheat scum the cellar until you some. 20 minutes was probably pretty luck of him to get a crystal in the basement.

1. Atom Bomb Baby
2. Atom Bomb Baby
3. Atom Bomb Baby
4. Atom Bomb Baby
5. Atom Bomb Baby

I want her in my wigwam, and I want this song on constant rotation Travis, remember you owe me you bastard.

Top Bottom