• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Football 2013 - The catchall thread

About to make a monster trade guys. YAY OR NAY?

Doug Martin + Reggie Bush for LeSean McCoy

My lineup right now

QB - Russell Wilson
WR - Vincent Jackson, Jordy Nelson, Eddie Royal, Wes Welker, Kenbrell Thompkins, Steve Smith
RB - Doug Martin, Reggie Bush, DeMarco Murray, Giovani Bernard
TE - Jordan Cameron
DEF - Bengals + Niners

Basically my RB situation would change to McCoy + Murray

with either VJax, Royal, Smith or Bernard as my flex

Should I do it?
HELL NO! If anything sell high on DeMarco Murray.

Soroc

Hi all,
Looking for some advice with a NON-PPR 3WR league. Its been a rough season so far for me and really need a win

Should I start Tavon Austin tonight or Kendall Wright?

I haven't watched much of San Fran this year so not sure how well Austin is going to do. I think Wright may be matched up against the Jets Kyle Wilson who stinks! But he may be replaced by Jets corner Walls who has played better this year.

My other receivers going this weekend are Eric Decker and Donnie Avery

My RB question is should I start Lamar Miller or Le'Veon Bell. My other starting RB is Trent Richardson

Thanks in advance!

Hi all,
Looking for some advice with a NON-PPR 3WR league. Its been a rough season so far for me and really need a win

Should I start Tavon Austin tonight or Kendall Wright?

I haven't watched much of San Fran this year so not sure how well Austin is going to do. I think Wright may be matched up against the Jets Kyle Wilson who stinks! But he may be replaced by Jets corner Walls who has played better this year.

My other receivers going this weekend are Eric Decker and Donnie Avery

My RB question is should I start Lamar Miller or Le'Veon Bell. My other starting RB is Trent Richardson

Thanks in advance!

I guess Austin, but I'm not a big fan of either. Got to hope that the Rams finally target him down the field.

Start Miller. We have no idea if Bell is any good, completely healthy, or if he can actually get decent blocking behind that mess of a line.

Soroc

I guess Austin, but I'm not a big fan of either. Got to hope that the Rams finally target him down the field.

Start Miller. We have no idea if Bell is any good, completely healthy, or if he can actually get decent blocking behind that mess of a line.

Thanks for the reply Dusty. I've had a rough start this season 0-3 and trying to squeeze as many points as I can. Its such a killer leaving points on the bench

squicken

Thanks for the reply Dusty. I've had a rough start this season 0-3 and trying to squeeze as many points as I can. Its such a killer leaving points on the bench

NFLN said that STL is going to use Austin out of the backfield more tonight. Might as well start him before he dies

Soroc

LOL I've decided to start him seeing as he's going against Rogers as well and Rogers can't seem to cover smaller, quick, shifty slot receivers. Hoping for the best!

Hey guys, Marques Colston or Brian Hartline?
Or both of those guys and take out Le'Veon Bell as my flex?

This is my first fantasy league. It's PPR.

VoxPop

Thanks for the suggestions guys but I already clicked accept for the hell of it before I came back to the thread. :[

Thanks for the suggestions guys but I already clicked accept for the hell of it before I came back to the thread. :[
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.gif

Lamar Miller got dropped in my league for some reason (10 team standard). I should start him at flex right? Other options are Ryan Mathews, Hakeem Nicks, David Wilson, or Eddie Royal.

Pro

NFLN said that STL is going to use Austin out of the backfield more tonight. Might as well start him before he dies

Haha the Rams run game was pathetic last night. What did they get like 20 yards total? Glad I kept Gore on my roster. Woot!

The guy I'm playing this week just traded Fred Jackson for CJ Spiller. I seriously hate the idiots in my league. Last year we went with an 8 team league, and most owners knew what they were doing. Now we went to 12 and most of the new owners are clueless. If I lose this week I'm going to be livid.

The guy I'm playing this week just traded Fred Jackson for CJ Spiller. I seriously hate the idiots in my league. Last year we went with an 8 team league, and most owners knew what they were doing. Now we went to 12 and most of the new owners are clueless. If I lose this week I'm going to be livid.
He's trying to buy Spiller's explosive upside. He's definitely the more explosive player, not a terrible move...

Fred Jackson is okay, but Spiller's still one of the best RBs in the league. Jackson's a handcuff, flex starter if you're desperate, and Spiller still probably finishes as a top 15 RB. He hasn't been terrible this year, he had 100 yards week 2. I'm just pissed that my competition got to buy CJ so low. Anybody with any experience isn't selling a first round pick that low.

Still think my team is better than his, but I'm dreading a big week from CJ.

Teptom

Can you guys pick help me pick three running backs for me to start this week? It's out of these four:

Spiller
Jones-Drew
Bush
Snelling

It's a non-ppr league.

Can you guys pick help me pick three running backs for me to start this week? It's out of these four:

Spiller
Jones-Drew
Bush
Snelling

It's a non-ppr league.

Do you have to start 3? RB has been so terrible this year that I don't think there will ever be another week I start a RB at Flex.

If that's Reggie, I'd go with him, Jones-Drew, and Spiller, in that order.

Teptom

I assume you mean Reggie Bush so he's one, Spiller, and flip a coin.

Do you have to start 3? RB has been so terrible this year that I don't think there will ever be another week I start a RB at Flex.

If that's Reggie, I'd go with him, Jones-Drew, and Spiller, in that order.

Yeah, it's Reggie Bush. I forgot the other one even existed.

I don't have to start three RBs, but my other receivers are even more untrustworthy than these knuckleheads.

Alright, it looks like I'm going with Bush, Spiller, and Jones-Drew. Thanks guys.

I'd say Bess. Bolden is a pretty risky option, he's low on the depth chart and is more of a situational guy and he sounds banged up to boot.

@Diddy - Not telling you what to do but just an FYI that as of 2 days ago Bolden was listed as questionable and was limited during practice all week (knee). Having said that, I like him the most on your list if he does play and he's in good shape for Sunday.

Who should I start at WR, Vincent Jackson, E. Sanders, or R. White? I'm a little worried about Jackson's ribs/new QB (though Glennon can't be worse than Freeman's been).

Gonna lose unless Jimmy Graham and Lamar Miller combine for about 300 yards and 5 TD's. Fucking Bengals D killed me and I had Browns D on my bench too.

Petrie

Banned
Well I need Brees and the Dolphins kicker to combine for less than 32 points in our .5 PPR leave to win.

I don't have a chance do I?

I'd have beat every other team in my league damn it.

I'm currently up 3 points. I have Ridley, he has Thompkins. Nobody else on Monday. I'm fucking sweating. I wish they'd keep Blount on the bench and just feed it to Ridley. He's got to be able to win me one damn game.

Barely hanging on right now. Opponent has Brady and Hartline and I have Graham left. Was up by 20 before game started. I wasted a move by picking up Broyles. And then starting him

Thank God Juilo Jones went off at the end of the game yesterday. Score was 88.73-874 with 5 minutes left, then he went into Beast Mode. Going into Monday Night I lead 97.33 to 87.44, I have Charles Clay and he has Mike Wallace. I still should win it.

My team got crushed this week. PPR fantasy point wise it was the worst week of the year for RG3, McCoy, and Megatron. On the plus side, Fleener had a great game. I'm starting to wonder if I should keep him rostered in place of Greg Olsen or it was just a matter of good matchups for Fleener.

VoxPop

Fucking sweet. Ended up scoring 150.54 points in one of my leagues.

Laid my balls on the table and played Washington DEF and even Philip Rivers over RG3.

God bless you Akers, Welker, Gates, AP :)

LevelNth

Banned
My league is NOT playing PPR next year. It gives WRs way too much power.
PPR is broken and this is the second year of it so. It was devised as a way of countering the massive reliance on RB's, but offenses gear too much towards the pass now that too many WR's do well to get bonuses for catches.

Non-PPR is way better. Heavy RB will always happen in Round 1, but the drafting becomes about balancing RB depth due to injuries versus more of the better WR's.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Need some help at RB here, Survived this week somehow and move to 4-0, but gotta make some omves, so help me out gaf!

QB- Colin Kaepernick
WR- Fitzgerald
WR- Jordy Nelson
WR- Randall Cobb
RB- Trent Richardson
RB- Bilal Powell
TE- Jimmy Graham
Flex- Daryl Richardson

Bench

Willis Mcgahee
Miles Austin
Joique Bell
Kendal Wright
Denarius Moore
Santonio Holmes

Daryl Richardson was the bust of my lineup, planned on keeping him as my RB2. Bilal Powell was picking up good chunks, but the team absolutely fell apart. I'm wondering who to target, and who to move?

edit- Obviously Graham has the most value, but Jordy Nelson seems like a great sell high. I expect him to be a beast all year, but his injury risk scares me. I'd like to move him and Bilal for a buy low RB and a mid level WR, so far I'm looking at Colston and Ridley, or something surrounding CJ spiller. Also very interested in David Wilson.

Headed into the game down by 56 pts and he had Lamar Miller who gave him another 13 points I believe...no problem! I had Brees, Colston, and Sproles mwahahaha ended up beating him by nearly 30 and man is he pissed!

gutshot

Offered Trent Richardson and Kenbrell Thompkins for Victor Cruz and the owner accepted it within 10 mins. I always second guess myself when there is a quick accept. Tell me I made a good deal, GAF!

Top Bottom