• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Football 2013 - The catchall thread

Edelman is a must start in PPR leagues even when Gronk gets back. He'll be more valuable because he'll have more running room. He'll score at least 10 points a game and as high as 20.

Yep. It crushes me not to start him this week. It's a real decision between him and Maurice Jones-Drew at flex, but the Jags have basically the best running matchup they'll get outside of playing themselves in practice.

PBY

Banned
Welp. I guess this was the week to start Pierre Thomas in PPR

Meh. Started Stacy over him, and I'm not even mad. TY Hilton also went off on my bench.

Those performances that are fluky don't bother me, no on can predict those. Even tho I'll probably lose this week, the Stacy pickup/start is totally fine with me. I'll take that kind of production as a RB3 any day.

DarkFlow

Banned
Why the hell did I draft Richardson with my 1st pick, dude is a shit RB.
Edit: and now Donald Brown is taking his goal line job also, Fuck me. I hate you Trent, I really really do.

I grabbed Terrance Williams on a whim lastnight. Shit paid off. My opponent is furious at having to go up against him and TY Hilton's career games.

TY on the bench for me. Started Kenbrell Thompkins instead. wooooo.

Still up but SF Defense is killing me right now. It is gonna come to the wire.

sangreal

at least gabbert was feeding it to blackmon so I don't really care if they insist on trotting him out there to lose

Another week of what ifs
Started Sproles this week and Powell. Had Rice and Witten on the bench with big numbers :(

Still ahead but hopefully Vincent Brown doesn't get garbage time points

sangreal

Ian Rapoport
‏@RapSheet
Jaguars may lose QB Blaine Gabbert for an extended period of time. Source says he heard his hamstring pop. No definitive time table tho

I can already feel the garbage-time men's value increasing. I know I said I could live with Gabbert, but Henne would be a nice bonus.

Jayhawk

This week, I started Peyton, DeSean, Terrance Williams as a late Megatron replacement, and Pierre Thomas as my flex. 109.4 points just from those 4.

Petrie

Banned
i hate fantasy.

Same. My supposedly stacked team:

QB Matthew Stafford
WR Larry Fitzgerald, Vincent Jackson, Wes Welker, Josh Gordon,
RB Trent Richardson, Steven Jackson, Bilal Powell, Eddie Lacy, David Wilson, Doug Martin
TE Jordan Cameron, Greg Olsen
K Dave Akers
DEF Denver, St Louis

In my 12 Man .5PPR is now 2-3 unless somehow Powell outscores Jones by about 15 points tonight.

Bullshit.

gutshot

In my 12 Man .5PPR is now 2-3 unless somehow Powell outscores Jones by about 15 points tonight.

Bullshit.

You have a lot of underacheiving RBs is the problem. If a few of those guys turn it around, then yeah, your team will be stacked.

DSmalls84

Is Percy Harvin worth stashing soon? He should be back in Seattle soon but I'm not sure if he is actually going to play enough games to be fantasy relevent.

Bullshit.

mine:

QB
Cutler, J
Stafford, M

RB
Jackson, S (IR)
Mathews, R
Mendenhall, R
Peterson, A
Richardson, T

WR
Cruz, V
Garcon, P
Hilton, T
Nelson, J
Thompkins, K

TE
Bennett, M
Daniels, O

K
Henery, A

D
Colts
Rams

Team is so damn hit or miss. Made me wish I didn't trade Gore/Wayne for Trent =(

Is Percy Harvin worth stashing soon? He should be back in Seattle soon but I'm not sure if he is actually going to play enough games to be fantasy relevent.
Surprised he wasn't stashed already. I'd give him a shot.
Team is so damn hit or miss. Made me wish I didn't trade Gore/Wayne for Trent =(
d93.jpg

sangreal

even if he doesnt come back until after the week 12 bye, he should be ready for the fantasy playoffs (but who knows if he ends up working well with wilson)

Petrie

Banned
You have a lot of underacheiving RBs is the problem. If a few of those guys turn it around, then yeah, your team will be stacked.

Yeah. TRich is gone along with VJax and Olsen with Megatron taking their place. Hopefully that pans out for me.

Top Bottom