• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Football 2013 - The catchall thread

The Frankman: "Randall Cobb was forced from Green Bay's Week 6 game against the Ravens with a right knee injury."

The Frankman: more on Cobb - From what I'm reading on Twitter it looks serious, took a helmet to the knee.

in a nongaf league. down considerably. Forte underperformed and T.Smith looks like he will score nothing. Who has a better chance of going off- Richardson or Morris? Keeping Blackmon in flex.

My team took a bye this week. Peypey with 6+ pts
Graham with 0
Welker with garbage
Ray Rice with 2 pts
Sproles with 3 pts.

Got more from my cincy kicker and defense

Heysoos

My WR corps is fucked now that Jones is out. Who should I start tonight?

Right now I have Hilton and Wayne. I have Terrance Williams on the bench, should I keep him there? I'm down 41 points, my opponent is done. I have Romo and my WRs left.

benjarvus rushes for 86 yards on 18 carries in today's game and what does rotoworld write?

"Green-Ellis isn't even on the flex radar in fantasy leagues."

stay mad salty ass rotoworld intern

Somehow im up 10 points even though torrey smith and marques colston put up 1 point each for me. Other guy still has gates and reggie...pretty sure i get fucked this week. Im styling hard in my gaf league this week though.

benjarvus rushes for 86 yards on 18 carries in today's game and what does rotoworld write?

He has a point. Check some of his games not to mention Benard really should be getting alot more carries.

He has a point. Check some of his games not to mention Benard really should be getting alot more carries.

The Bengals have shown no signs of wanting to give Bernard all the work. Ellis has had consistent carries every game this season. We may have all the evidence to believe Bernard could be an every down back, but Ellis is putting up the kind of production Chris Johnson owners can only dream of - good yards and some goal line work every week. That makes him a respectable flex and a bye week RB2 until further notice.

But he's barely over 3 yards a carry on the season, plus it's not like he has volume as his friend. Hard to roll him out the week Cincy decides to end the committee, we almost had that earlier in the year.

CrankyJay

Banned

Heh, he's been pretty consistent all season...reliable flex play.

I benched him in favor for CJ Spiller, Alfred Morris and 3 WR...was only a 2 point loss on that decision so I'm happy.

I'm absolutely screwed for QB tho (16 team league), with Eli and Schoob.

V5IZFIY.png

10 man, non PPR

He wants Garcon, Hilton, and Jackson for Foster. I'd be okay at WR and it is an upgrade at RB. I'm feeling yes but damn, that is a lot to give up.

up 6 points, i have trent truck and fleener, other guy has hilton. i really don't like my chances tonight. chargers secondary is just a bunch of scrubs (exception of weddle) and seems primed to give up multiple deep balls to hilton.

Ugh so pissed off. I should have easily won but Jimmy Graham did shit while his TE (Gronk) didn't even play. WR's screwed me again. I got 14 points from my 3 combined while two of his (Marshall and DeSean Jackson) got more than that by themselves.

But he's barely over 3 yards a carry on the season, plus it's not like he has volume as his friend. Hard to roll him out the week Cincy decides to end the committee, we almost had that earlier in the year.

he's ypc is crappy indeed but the bengals are still giving him enough reps that he's quite useful as a flex back. he's been better than cj spiller and d'angelo williams thus far. it's more just to show how unusually salty rotoworld is on him.

Hey Guys,

I'm currently 3-3 in my league and I don't know if I need a roster shakeup or make a trade offer. Which positions do you see me lacking and what trade assets do I have? 12 team PPR & return points (yds + tds).

QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/FLEX/K/DEF/IDP/IDP

QB
Romo
Schoob (will replace once waiver period is over)

RB
MJD
Trent Richardson
Darren McFadden
Zac Stacy

WR
Jordy Nelson
Mike Wallace
Marques Colston
Brian Hartline
Harry Douglas
Mike Williams
Santana Moss

TE
Kyle Rudolph
Coby Fleener

K
Robbie Gould

DEF
Tennessee

IDP
Peanut Tillman
Daryl Washington

PBY

Banned
My team, PPR league: (pretty deep, its a 12 team league)
Romo
Brandon Marshall
Andre Ellington
Doug Martin
Pierre Thomas
CJ Spiller
Greg Olsen
Charles Clay
TY Hilton
Brian Hartline
Terrel Pryor

Dan Bailey Dal - K

Chicago Chi - DEF

Just traded Dougie Martin for Gronk. Feeling meeeeehhh about it. Hate to give up an RB1 for a TE, but I've dropped to 2-4, and I have RB depth. Thinking of starting Ridley/Spiller, and seeing if I can increase my upside.

How bad did I fuck up/did I win this trade? I'm 3 on waivers, hopefully I can scoop Jacobs for these few weeks.

My team, PPR league: (pretty deep, its a 12 team league)
Romo
Brandon Marshall
Andre Ellington
Doug Martin
Pierre Thomas
CJ Spiller
Greg Olsen
Charles Clay
TY Hilton
Brian Hartline
Terrel Pryor

Dan Bailey Dal - K

Chicago Chi - DEF

Just traded Dougie Martin for Gronk. Feeling meeeeehhh about it. Hate to give up an RB1 for a TE, but I've dropped to 2-4, and I have RB depth. Thinking of starting Ridley/Spiller, and seeing if I can increase my upside.

How bad did I fuck up/did I win this trade? I'm 3 on waivers, hopefully I can scoop Jacobs for these few weeks.
ihoTzpMzaXK0D.gif

PBY

Banned
Neither is gronk
There is upside there tho. On my own roster like 6 dudes have put up more points than Dougie. Trust me, he was my first pick. I hate to give him away. But I'm finding him replaceable this year.

I could totally be wrong though.

Gronk's people REALLY don't trust the Patriots right now. This isn't going to be a Jay Ratiliff situation, but Gronk may not suit up for another 2-3 weeks.

PBY

Banned
Gronk's people REALLY don't trust the Patriots right now. This isn't going to be a Jay Ratiliff situation, but Gronk may not suit up for another 2-3 weeks.

My guess is he sits this week, plays next week. I'm okay taking that gamble.

Play to win dawg. Thats why your Knicks suck. Classic Melo attitude.

VoxPop

He was yeah. I had fuckin Ridley and Rudoloph sitting on my bench otherwise I probably would have won handily.

Lol damn sorry about that prediction. You should definitely have played Ridley against Saints terribad run defense though. That SD Indy game was a weird one for sure. Don't feel too bad, I lost $500 betting on Indy =T

Top Bottom