• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Life |OT| Living the American Dream

Kouriozan

Okay, I seriously can't find Cacto Cove. Where do I go?!
South of Al Maajik.
Here :

U5pXHj8.jpg

Anyone want to team up to defeat a Desert Tyrant? I've got one person offering to help, but we're both Level 30 ish and I dunno how well we'll do.

Kouriozan

Oh my god those half God blacksmith recipes o_o
Well, let's try Magician again, I guess.

The good thing is that I bought the Origin Island house (300k) so I can finally use my money for items, yay!

Kouriozan

Oh, didn't notice there is a keyblade!
It even says that it can open monsters's heart :lol

p7Fk0gb.jpg

Edit : reached Magician God and once angain, the Master request is a crazy boss.
Anyway, now i can invite that cat in my party and wow, she's so strong!
I need to be God in another combat job to get another powerful ally.

weekev

Banned
Oh, didn't notice there is a keyblade!
It even says that it can open monsters's heart :lol

p7Fk0gb.jpg

Edit : reached Magician God and once angain, the Master request is a crazy boss.
Anyway, now i can invite that cat in my party and wow, she's so strong!
I need to be God in another combat job to get another powerful ally.
Lol, how did they get away with the keyblade remark. Surely squenix will notice...

MicH

Just beat the Napdragon! The bounty was a sword I had just crafted though :( Mine was even better!

I'm now a Master in everything, but Mercenary (haven't started yet) Tailor (Expert), Alchemist (Expert) and Magician (Expert)

weekev

Banned
Am i the only 1 who is doing it all 1 at a time? Im a legendary Paladin and have only just started on Angler. Pretty sure this was the wrong way to do it as I felt at times that my swords werent strong enough for some of the harder bosses but if anything I think that gave me more enjoyment from the game. After angler I think I shall become a magician.

turnipbender

Neo Member
Doing one after another is not very clever.
At least you should level the collector jobs so you can gather the materials you need in the current stage

Chaos17

Just unlocked the Lunaresshop and it's only available if you've gold coins.
Visit Palm shop at night and omg those badge that help you raise any skills faster, I need theeeeeem!!

I will go back live in her house~

Kouriozan

I'm trying to complete Master's request once you hit God rank to get tons of Gold Lunares coins, but oh man, I'm level 64 and they are so hard!

Chaos17

I'm trying to complete Master's request once you hit God rank to get tons of Gold Lunares coins, but oh man, I'm level 64 and they are so hard!

Do you know how much do we get ?

Edit : black knight set unlocked!!
zlCfzSgVXZojvWBvTq

Need to get the helmet and the sword~

Kouriozan

Do you know how much do we get ?
It's 3 gold coins the first time + a daily request for 1 gold coin.

Just finished getting God rank with paladin, that makes 4!
Recruited the Master paladin + Master magician, hopefully I'll be able to finish a request, let's see...

Edit : NOPE!
That boss does 250 damage with normal attack, and 550 with explosive pumkin he summon everywhere.
Hitted him for 2 damage, woot!

Chaos17

It's 3 gold coins the first time + a daily request for 1 gold coin.

Just finished getting God rank with paladin, that makes 4!
Recruited the Master paladin + Master magician, hopefully I'll be able to finish a request, let's see...

Edit : NOPE!
That boss does 250 damage with normal attack, and 550 with explosive pumpkin he summon everywhere.
Hitted him for 2 damage, woot!

My mecenary boss class oneshooted me at level 70, 800 damages XD

Anyone came across Unknown lifeforms? They are of the same item type as the little balls with ???s above them, curious object, mysterious object etc. Thought for sure someone would drop them on
Levitania
but no luck at all. It's needed for the Destiny Bow, must be somewhere but just can't find it.

Kouriozan

Anyone came across Unknown lifeforms? They are of the same item type as the little balls with ???s above them, curious object, mysterious object etc. Thought for sure someone would drop them on
Levitania
but no luck at all. It's needed for the Destiny Bow, must be somewhere but just can't find it.
It's from the black vortex in cacto cove's cave.
Need level 40 to unlock.

Chaos17

Levitania
If you're talkking about a white ball with ??? above it :
you can buy it if you leveled alchemist class (I think?) at Al Majiik Alchmist lab where you can craft. There is a vendor but I don't remember if it's master or hero rank you need to get that item.

zlCfzSgXeVssCqIZcO

Setzer

Can't wait to pick this up later this month! I'm a sucker for MMO's and crafting, I can see myself spending a lot of time with this game.

It's from the black vortex in cacto cove's cave.
Need level 40 to unlock.

If you're talkking about a white ball with ??? above it :
you can buy it if you leveled alchemist class (I think?) at Al Majiik Alchmist lab where you can craft. There is a vendor but I don't remember if it's master or hero rank you need to get that item.

zlCfzSgXeVssCqIZcO

Thanks for the suggestions guys, but still stumped on this one. The item that gets dropped in the dark vortex is the curious object, not the unknown lifeform. I have not alchemist-ed at all so I can't check there either :( I believe the picture is one of those little balls but it has a pinkish hue to it with yellow question marks above it. I've encountered the three in that pic Chaos, but I guess it's the next version. For reference, it's part of the destiny bow recipe for the carpenter. The recipe popped up around the same time a lot of my celestial ore type recipes popped up and judging by the appearance I was sure it would be on
LEvitania

Kouriozan

I finished the first trial (time) but the second one didn't open.
The monsters inside 2 shots me but thankfully my allies (Jinx + Mustang) are super strong, so they take care of everything while I hide/heal :lol

So, the current tenants of my old address haven't got back to me about sending me my copy of Fantasy Life that I accidentally had dispatched to that address, so a week later, I've decided to just re-buy the game. Just starting it up....what Life is best to start off with?

Lusankya

So, the current tenants of my old address haven't got back to me about sending me my copy of Fantasy Life that I accidentally had dispatched to that address, so a week later, I've decided to just re-buy the game. Just starting it up....what Life is best to start off with?

All of them. :p

I think it's best to concentrate on one fighting class in the beginning (Paladin, Mercenary, Ranger, Mage), but also learn all the gatherers (Miner, Lumberjack, Fisher) to get cheap ressources. Also the Blacksmith will help you craft all the armors and weapons you need.

Chaos17

I agree with Lusankya and I would recommand you to follow a cycle of life to follow through the main story at least. Doing all the classes at the same time is really overwhelming and break a bit story immersion, imo.

For example : archer > woodcutter > carpenter as a cycle of life. Of course get the fishing and minig skills too as side jobs so it will feel less like a chose to level up them while leveling. But doing other crafting jobs are really tedious to do in the long term same for doing all the combat classes at the same time.

Kouriozan

Finally God Blacksmith, wow at that special skill.
It complete your craft instantly while giving you a great quality item.
Great quality is not the big crown one, just the one before.

Top Bottom