• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Life |OT| Living the American Dream

Hedge

Half a million dosh, damn I feel poor.

After buying all the houses, I'm not sure what to do with dosh anymore. Buying mats for crafting can't take all the excess gold you make. Eh.

Also, I got that ghost horse a few days ago. I was so disappointed. I wanted a ghostly blue spirit horse, but alas.

Chaos17

10648786_539621952834775_6348953043122179521_o.jpg
fantasy-life-p016.jpg
Different pets you can buy in different cities.
No DLC needed for them.

Kouriozan

Alright, for the tailor God rank you need stuff you find in the Light Trial in that tower, looks like it won't be right now for me :s

Chaos17

Can you have multiple dogs?

You can have 3 pet slots for any pets. You will be able to unlock them with bliss (don't worry everything is explained dring tutorials).
I even saw on the japanese site someone who bough 3 times the same dragon!

That beast garding the treasure room in the ancient ruins.

dbEUXwO.gif
You've 3 treasures rooms with 3 bosses guarding them in those ruins and yeah, they're imba for the main content of the game xD
Elemental armors/clothes help to take less damages from them.

I assume the Mimics and Wicked Boxes are behind the Gigante in the Ancient Ruins?

I think I need some help beating it : P

Well, I have mastered Mercenary, Blacksmith, Woodcutter and Miner, so maybe I just need to forge a full dragon set and a Demonic Void to stand a chance...

EDIT

That beast garding the treasure room in the ancient ruins.

Just missed this, but I can agree. I can scratch it now, but I'm struggling to survive the damage : (

Linius

His attacks can actually be dodged quite well. With the help of many HP potions and life cures surviving shouldn't be the biggest problem. I just do too little damage to make it worth my time. I'll probably have to come at him for at least 30 minutes. I'm only Lv. 43 after all and I don't have the best sword or armour. Also only brought Odin with me. And normally he's good, but he was useless against that monster :p

Kouriozan

The philosopher's stone increase all your stats by 5, and I only need a fish to be able to make it.
Time to switch to Angler!

Edit : woot!

76bodBx.jpg

It also adds +10 to all jobs stat!
Oh and you also need alchemist skill level 15 for the Legend rank, again >.<

Linius

Went back to Levitania for the first time. Everything is there so strong and tough to gather. I'll be coming back there later :p

At least I've found the monster hides now. That's what I needed for a lot of stuff in the smithing department. Also got a pet dragon :D

Btw, can I buy monster hides somewhere?

MicH

Went back to Levitania for the first time. Everything is there so strong and tough to gather. I'll be coming back there later :p

At least I've found the monster hides now. That's what I needed for a lot of stuff in the smithing department. Also got a pet dragon :D

Wait, where do you get pet dragons? I thought they were only in Origin Island?

I have definitely bought monster hides somewhere. It was either in
Elderwood Village
or
the floating island

I need to get back into playing. Damn these studies!

Linius

Wait, where do you get pet dragons? I thought they were only in Origin Island?

I have definitely bought monster hides somewhere. It was either in
Elderwood Village
or
the floating island

I need to get back into playing. Damn these studies!

The pet vendor on Levitania. Right as you get off the plane he's there.

Chaos17

The philosopher's stone increase all your stats by 5, and I only need a fish to be able to make it.
Time to switch to Angler!

Edit : woot!

76bodBx.jpg

It also adds +10 to all jobs stat!
Oh and you also need alchemist skill level 15 for the Legend rank, again >.<
Gratz!
And I think I'm going to unlock those lunares badges... I don't want go through this pain >_<"

Al Majiik, I don't remember if you need the merchant+ though.

Kouriozan

Leveling up alchemist skill with elixir that heal the whole party as you can simply buy everything.
Still 4 levels left, I think I won't buy potions for a loooooong time :lol

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
is the game still able to keep the interest high after release? I'm gonna gift myself with it for Christmas

Linius

iZ2E2S8B8uzqo.JPG
iIVF1qdGBLGIq.JPG

Meet Talon (bird) and Spikey (dragon). And my current progress. Next step is doing the final story quest, I've done the bliss stuff.

MicH

Just took down the Bigbeak pretty easily. Blizzard Bird next and then I'll try to take on the Wraiths and Spirits so I can get Magician to Master rank

Linius

Just took down the Bigbeak pretty easily. Blizzard Bird next and then I'll try to take on the Wraiths and Spirits so I can get Magician to Master rank

Which one is Bigbeak again? And damn these wraiths and spirits, they eat me for breakfast man. I just do too little damage :lol

MicH

Which one is Bigbeak again? And damn these wraiths and spirits, they eat me for breakfast man. I just do too little damage :lol
Green bird in West Grassy Plains. Haven't dared to take on the Wraiths and Spirits yet. I accidentally took on the Fire Spirit and I got demolished

Linius

Green bird in West Grassy Plains. Haven't dared to take on the Wraiths and Spirits yet. I accidentally took on the Fire Spirit and I got demolished

Haha, some of them aren't bothered if I walk past them but some of them be like get off my property you hoomin!

Kouriozan

Gained 2 level in 1 hours, doing everything in auto+ mode now, it's at least 2x faster and you get half the exp.
Starting to hate those "have *your job's main skill* level 15 for legend" >.<
Edit : reached half-God but you need tons of Origin Island stuff like Tailor for the God rank.
Looks like doing the combat/gathering jobs first is the way to go.

quabba

I couldn't make a scratch on them either, are they meant to be done as a magician where you can use the element they are weak to?

MicH

I couldn't make a scratch on them either, are they meant to be done as a magician where you can use the element they are weak to?
I think that helps. I just took out the Earth Wraith with my fire magic and two allies (end-game spoiler)
Yuelia and Noelia
. Wasn't really a problem, but it is supposed to be the easiest one

ramyeon

The wraiths were pretty easy as a level 40ish Paladin for me. With Odin and the purple haired Paladin girl as allies. Their attacks are pretty easy to predict and dodge and the Paladin special attack did pretty massive damage to them.

Also I've been neglecting this game for real life and Smash Bros :( I feel bad. You guys are all way ahead of me now!

daydream

Banned
I think that helps. I just took out the Earth Wraith with my fire magic and two allies (end-game spoiler)
Yuelia and Noelia
. Wasn't really a problem, but it is supposed to be the easiest one

What level were you?

I beat the Earth Wraith at lvl. 22-ish. That was probably way too early, lol. Not that I couldn't tell by the fact that it took forever and cost me a lot of dosh, haha.

Chaos17

Taking my time to level up all jobs, today I reached the hero rank for fisherman.
zlCfzShJ6EIS8EK7rC

Someone on Miiverse discovered a new set, light dragon set ?
zlCfzShJGoU3NIvglJ

Like the Danuta, I found it really funny xD
Source : https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAACNUKEvcng1Sg

is the game still able to keep the interest high after release? I'm gonna gift myself with it for Christmas
I don't know about other players but its one of the rare recent game that make me play more than 60 hours.
Probably because the game really open up after the main story wich is why I think it's just an introduction to the world.
But it really depend of your taste, this game is like a cute Skyrim.

Top Bottom