• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fargo - Thornton & Freeman in a new tale from the Coen Brothers' world - Tues on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burt

I'm an FX devotee and haven't been able to keep up with this as it has gone on. I am absolutely terrified of reading the rest of this thread, spoiler tags or not, before I catch up. So, with that in mind, can someone do me the courtesy of telling me whether this show is worth watching/how good it is without directing me back to the rest of the thread?

Edit: ^ That doesn't sound good.

I'm an FX devotee and haven't been able to keep up with this as it has gone on. I am absolutely terrified of reading the rest of this thread, spoiler tags or not, before I catch up. So, with that in mind, can someone do me the courtesy of telling me whether this show is worth watching/how good it is without directing me back to the rest of the thread?

It's worth watching.

It's been very good so far. Worth watching at least the first two to see if it's your kind of show.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

It's very entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom