• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fargo - Thornton & Freeman in a new tale from the Coen Brothers' world - Tues on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen the movie (it's on my watch list), but yeah. There's a lot of things on this show I have trouble buying.
Why did none of the medical staff see the shotgun wound?
Why is Bob Odenkirk so stupid? Why did he get promoted?
Why didn't the pussy policeman (forget his name) mention Malvo changing voices to other people there, even before he left?
Why has no one noticed the shotgun wound?
Why did they leave a taser in the car trunk with Martin Freeman?
Why is Bob Odenkirk so fucking stupid?

1. I admit the hand wound was small at first, still, a survivor from the scene of a double murder should have been gone over head to toe with a fine tooth comb.
2. Odenkirk got promoted cause the Chief is dead. How did he get that far to begin with? Probably how most people go up the pole, being a good ass kisser. Why is he so stupid? Written that way to enhance Molly more because she is the person we're supposed to be rooting for.
3. Probably because Gus is an average joe kind of guy who doesn't like confrontation.
4. That's a good question, you'd think Lester's brother would be like, "Dude, what's with the bandage on the hand?"
5. Lester took the taser from his brother's place and stuck in his coat earlier on.

Draconian

I've never seen the movie (it's on my watch list), but yeah. There's a lot of things on this show I have trouble buying.
Why did none of the medical staff see the shotgun wound?
Why is Bob Odenkirk so stupid? Why did he get promoted?
Why didn't the pussy policeman (forget his name) mention Malvo changing voices to other people there, even before he left?
Why has no one noticed the shotgun wound?
Why did they leave a taser in the car trunk with Martin Freeman?
Why is Bob Odenkirk so fucking stupid?

Because nobody's going to believe him. Malvo has an alibi that checked out. You think anything Gus would say was going to keep him in there? Nobody would believe him.

Enco

Awesome show.

:lol at all the cops ignoring the photo and calling it grainy though.

Straight up dumbassery.

Hatchtag

Banned
1. I admit the hand wound was small at first, still, a survivor from the scene of a double murder should have been gone over head to toe with a fine tooth comb.
2. Odenkirk got promoted cause the Chief is dead. How did he get that far to begin with? Probably how most people go up the pole, being a good ass kisser. Why is he so stupid? Written that way to enhance Molly more because she is the person we're supposed to be rooting for.
3. Probably because Gus is an average joe kind of guy who doesn't like confrontation.
4. That's a good question, you'd think Lester's brother would be like, "Dude, what's with the bandage on the hand?"
5. Lester took the taser from his brother's place and stuck in his coat earlier on.

Because nobody's going to believe him. Malvo has an alibi that checked out. You think anything Gus would say was going to keep him in there? Nobody would believe him.

Fair enough answers. I actually hadn't realized that about the taser, so thank you for that.

survivor

Banned
Just got caught up on the last 2 episodes, really love the humour especially with the ending of the 4th episode. The camera thing is however pretty damn dumb and I'm disappointed with the flimsy explanation the show gave for it. The amount of "all according to plan" moments are also starting to bother me a little, but for now I can live with them.

New episode tonight:
The Six Ungraspables

Lester has a close call; Molly makes an unorthodox decision; Gus weighs some neighborly advice; Malvo gets what he wants.
The episode will run an extra 15 minutes tonight.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Oops, thinking of another show I guess.

IronRinn

Really running the risk of compromising her case breaking into people's houses.

Wonder who moved the hammer? Lester doesn't seem that on top of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom