• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fargo - Thornton & Freeman in a new tale from the Coen Brothers' world - Tues on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just caught up with the episode.

Holy fuck.

I want Lester and Malvo to die bad deaths or be legit caught. Molly got shot! NO! And Stavros' son :( That was pretty affecting. And Don getting wasted by the cops, Jesus. And Mr Numbers too. This episode was a blood bath.

I really hope that Malvo doesn't get away scott free here. And Lester is a total sociopath.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Ironically, this show feels more like A Serious Man than Fargo as far as tone goes.

- Monsters & Critics: The Making of FX’s ‘Fargo,’ Insider Details On Year’s Best New Drama Entry

They talk to the sound editor, DP, makeup artist, etc... Lots of fun behind the scenes details and some photos.

TZx7ta8.jpg

dWN2KKa.jpg

Grinchy

Banned
Waiting a week between episodes is killing me. I love this show too much.

Why couldn't Netflix have made this show instead? Netflix should make every good show from now on.

Jarnet87

Maybe I'm just crazy, but I didn't think Colin Hanks was Tom Hanks son lol. Everyone I know who watches Fargo says are you kidding, he looks just like him, but I dont see it lol.

dorkimoe

is this show good? i have the first episode saved but since it was so long i never got around to it. Is the story actually good or is it like true detective and just boring as all hell but the acting is so good that people rave about it. I want to know if its worth jumping into after i finish arrow

Draconian

is this show good? i have the first episode saved but since it was so long i never got around to it. Is the story actually good or is it like true detective and just boring as all hell but the acting is so good that people rave about it. I want to know if its worth jumping into after i finish arrow

It's good and worth watching but bail out of this thread immediately before you get spoiled.

Yes it's definitely worth it to watch it from the beginning. You won't be disappointed (I hope). And as others have said, bail out of this thread. Spoilers will fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom