• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fat Princess |OT| Misogynistic Cake

Teknoman

Ploid 3.0 said:
Wait wait, let me get a pin. Man I'm a noob. Seige ladders? What? I've been wondering how to build those extra things with worker.

Hold L at certain points and then just built like normal. You'll usually see the icon if you have enough materials.

FatalT

Banned
I decided to just go ahead and buy it even though a lot of people are having connection problems. I haven't been able to get into an online game but I finished the single player campaign. It seems like it'd be a really awesome game to play online so I'm looking forward to a GAF game getting set up or something.

vehn

so anyone know how the rank titles work at all? Figure'd they give some explanation as to how they are calculated and how much you need for each rank.

I think the leaderboards are a bit bugged as well as I looked at them last night and saw myself there, yet today I'm nowhere to be found on them

Btw if you didn't know already you can spam back health by running back in and out of a tower you control. It's funny playing at the moment because almost know one knows about the catapult or building siege platforms at enemy bases. Once everyone has it down I reckon game times will shorten dramatically.

blue999new

Neo Member
FP is such like killzone 2, 32 players game=chaos, but tournament and challenge are available in killzone 2, the ture killzone!

FP should use dedicated server , support clan and tournament, then it will be worth 59.99:lol

Zoe

Is there a 24 hour lockout when you share? Hoping to get some real-life co-op play on Sunday with some friends :\

I'm gonna set up a game in a little bit. Probably about 8:00 pm Pacific.

Hopefully some of you will be able to join. My friendslist is full, otherwise I would say add me.

So far I've been trying to work out what the the Dark Priest's curse (area attack) actually does. The best guess I've come up with is that it prevents opponents from using their charge attacks, so can someone clarify this for me please?

OgTheClever said:
So far I've been trying to work out what the the Dark Priest's curse (area attack) actually does. The best guess I've come up with is that it prevents opponents from using their charge attacks, so can someone clarify this for me please?
Makes the people's controls messed up, I think.

That or the logical thing is it life drains everyone in the area, but I haven't got any health from doing it. :lol

mujun

chubigans said:
I don't want demo-ers stuffing up the online problems more than there is for us paid customers. *shrug*

I understand and agree with your lag point.

This part gets me though:

and lots of people wouldn't buy it

You make it sound like it's good that customers are forced to buy things without being give a chance to try them out.

P.S You never told me what your indie game is about in the XNA indie thread :(

vehn

man I don't understand this rank stuff at ALL. I was ~890 and at sergeant and somehow dropped to ~750 to corporal. Then I realized I should stop messing around and trying to get lots of points and not die. So I play 2 games and die very few times and in one of them I get #1, but when I go check my rank it says I'm down to ~690 and to private...

I was mostly healing people so maybe it just counts your kill death ratio. I also got banned from the last game after the host started to just kick everyone for some reason so maybe even that has something to do with it, who knows

vocab

Mikey Jr. said:
Just a question. Do you guys see it being feasible to get 88 kills and no deaths in a round trophy?

Yes. It should be easy if you just bait everyone, and just clean up with Archer. Play it safe.

Calamachino said:
Why can I not find a single review of this game?

A lot of reviews are on hold till online problems go away. At least Giant Bomb is.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Epic last match. Mayhem and utter hilarity. Great matches tonight. Great GAF representation tonight. Will do it again tomorrow.

GQman2121

Banned
The Red Team was totally running shit for well over five games of capture the Princess.

The Blue Teams sole win came from an all out blitz-sneak attack, that took us all by surprise. The match ended in under 3 minutes, and we all had a great laugh.

Unbelievably great time! That last game was as good as it gets.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
GQman2121 said:
The Red Team was totally running shit for well over five games of capture the Princess.

The Blue Teams sole win came from an all out blitz-sneak attack, that took us all by surprise. The match ended in under 3 minutes, and we all had a great laugh.

Unbelievably great time! That last game was as good as it gets.
That last match was WAR and some of the most epic set of encounters I've ever had online.

GQman2121

Banned
I was sleeping on the Priest, but after that last match I'm totally on board. They are all kinds of dangerous. When upgraded, they have that range to just destroy charging Warriors who are trying to get in close.

Then on defense, if you just stay in near the Prisoner and start healing everyone else around you when the Princess has been captured, the other team doesn't stand a chance.

I'm pleasantly surprised at how well the game seems to be balanced so far.

poweld

This game is awesome. That is all.

Also, the first time I died I spontaneously cried "THEY MADE THE JELLY COME OUT", much to my taunting killer's delight.

kevm3

Great game. You actually have to work as a team in this or you won't get anywhere. I just hope they add more classes and more level interactivity in a future update.

Muffinman

Banned
KilgoreTrout said:
I'm gonna set up a game in a little bit. Probably about 8:00 pm Pacific.

Hopefully some of you will be able to join. My friendslist is full, otherwise I would say add me.

You're offline right now, will you be getting back on ?

By the way, epic game man. I bet you can't guess who this is. :D

your friendly neighberhood Pwonager

Yea, that game tonight was amazing, even if i was on the losing team :(

eznark said:
woo hoo, up to Corporal despite only being able to join one game. Ugh.

How many cakes is 1500 calories?

Around 15 I think.

Zek

Contempt For Challenge
I connected to a number of games today but they were all absurdly laggy. Like, people teleporting all over the place and up to a full second delay on my inputs. Wasn't nearly that bad yesterday.

Muffinman

Banned
Zek said:
I connected to a number of games today but they were all absurdly laggy. Like, people teleporting all over the place and up to a full second delay on my inputs. Wasn't nearly that bad yesterday.

It all depends on the host, we were just playing a 32 player game, and it was flawless.

Chromax

WOW that was sad...

I went to steal our princess back and I picked up a cake that was right in front of her by accident, so I dropped it and she ate it and I made her bigger. -_-

Top Bottom