• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fat Princess |OT| Misogynistic Cake

Drame

Good games again guys!

We got some pretty good matches, thanks for KilgoreTrout hosting. :D

In the last game we had some chicken guy, he was talking all the time, trash talk you name it! :lol

GAF Game is online - KilgoreTrout is hosting aka Kilgoreisdead on PSN!

Does anyone still know the highest rank you can get? We have seen one Dutchess, so could that be the highest rank?

Earl: Halba signing off, it's 5:00am here, pff!

Ploid 3.0

Drame said:
Good games guys again!

In the last game we had some chicken guy, he was talking all the time, trash talk you name it! :lol

Does anyone still know the highest rank you can get? We have seen one Dutchess, so could that be the highest rank?

Ok I'm going to try getting in again. Who is on my flist that can also invite me to the chat! ; ; wish the chat didn't require the people to be in flist.

PSN: Ploid hook me up!

GQman2121

Banned
Is anyone playing right now? I have two Gaffers on my friends list but it won't let me in. :(

I'll host if enough people want to play.

Trevelyan

Banned
GQman2121 said:
Is anyone playing right now? I have two Gaffers on my friends list but it won't let me in. :(

I'll host if enough people want to play.
I'll jump back on the PS3 if enough people are willing to play.

Ploid 3.0

Please OP or someone list the people that are in the Fat Princess PSN chat so I can try getting on their flist to get a link. :(

Ploid 3.0 said:
Please OP or someone list the people that are in the Fat Princess PSN chat so I can try getting on their flist to get a link. :(
I'll send you an invite.

I can't join Kilgore's game for some reason.

EDIT: Your friend's list is full.

Teknoman

Add me to your friends list as well. I dont host, but i'm usually either with Kilgore or Liquid Metal. Well, since the fun last night anyway.

TeknomanEX

Also Gladiate mode is kinda fun :D

rabhw

Damn those were some really fun games just now. Glad I picked this up after all. I wish I had a headset though, I spent forever gathering resources and by the time I got back to base to build the catapult, someone else had already used all of the wood/metal on something else, was getting frustrating :(.

rabhw

My PSN name is rabhw

My friends list is nowhere near full so if I'm ever in a game with Kilgore you'll have someone to follow into the game at least. I'm done for a couple hours but I should be playing some more later on tonight.

edit: sorry for dp.

rabhw said:
My PSN name is rabhw

My friends list is nowhere near full so if I'm ever in a game with Kilgore you'll have someone to follow into the game at least. I'm done for a couple hours but I should be playing some more later on tonight.

edit: sorry for dp.

Thanks, just sent a request

Trevelyan

Banned
gketter said:
tried to add kilgore but his friends list is full.

I really only want to play with GAF members, but everyone's friends lists are full :(

PSN: DarkKnight77
I'll send you a friend request, I have plenty of space on my list. PSN is same as here.

Taking a break for a few hours, will organize another game in a few hours. I'll let you guys know when it's up.

Updating the OP with GAF impressions. If you feel like writing something up quick, PM me, and I'll add it to the OP if I think it sounds good.

Teknoman

rabhw said:
Damn those were some really fun games just now. Glad I picked this up after all. I wish I had a headset though, I spent forever gathering resources and by the time I got back to base to build the catapult, someone else had already used all of the wood/metal on something else, was getting frustrating :(.

Yup thats why people have to coordinate. Although, sometimes you'll just end up being on gathering duty.

Muffinman

Banned
Drame said:
Good games again guys!

The chicken guy was meeeee !!! :lol :lol

Just kidding, the cake is a lie

-x.Red.x- said:
hey guys anyone finished any of the Gladiator modes?
i cant do one... even tho im ranked 40ish on ranger leaderboards
I've completed the priest and the worker yet haven't got further than the 10th round for any of the others. The warrior seems to be by far the most difficult, especially due to his high health meaning there isn't always enough time to fully rest between rounds. Also his lack of range means that I always get ripped to shreads when multiple rangers and mages appear.

are yall still playing? i just got destroyed by another team using mics because i was the only guy on my team using a mic. :(

i wanna play with some better people :lol

PSN ID: autobzooty

btw does ice mage seem borderline broken to anyone else? the only thing to counter it with is archer. everything else can literally have zero control if they time their freezes right. it's an infinite combo D:

kevm3

I almost wish the priest didn't have the drain beam. Nothing is more frustrating than being low on life, no enemies around and the priest isn't healing you because he's on drain mode. You're a PRIEST, not a minimage. HEAL FIRST, Drain only when everyone is healed.

Jaroof

I just encountered the weirdest glitch.

I'm not sure what the level was called, but there's a bit of water in the area, and the things that stick out in this level are two islands near each of the base that both have a cave that leads you to the base of the opponent's base... Well at the opponent's base, I sat there to heal, and suddenly I started moving through the passage, towards my base, healing as I moved. When I got to the end, I immediately went back through the cave to the enemy's base, wondering how I had moved. Once I got to the other side, a dark priest started leeching my health while I was running around, but I noticed that my health immediately started regenerating as it was being sucked from me.
I was practically invincible.. unfortunately, I didn't have a hat on, so I died when I got jumped by like 4 people.. if I were a Warrior, I imagine I would've been able to survive a LONG time! :p

But then, when I spawned after death, I wasn't able to move at all. Just jump, yell stuff, and that's about it.
Cool glitch though.

gigakain

Neo Member
Ok I just invited you guys to my FL. Is there a GAF game going on now? If so can me and autobzooty get an invite?
O:)

Edit: Killgore, your PSN says it is full.... :/

vesp

kevm3 said:
I almost wish the priest didn't have the drain beam. Nothing is more frustrating than being low on life, no enemies around and the priest isn't healing you because he's on drain mode. You're a PRIEST, not a minimage. HEAL FIRST, Drain only when everyone is healed.
Honestly, its pretty much this attitude that makes people not give a shit and continue doing whats fun for them (often killing).

If youre making a preformed or playing with a team of course it makes sense to expect them to do their best to keep you up, but expecting random's to go out of their way to heal you when they can most likely be just as effective as you at doing damage is pretty deluded and egotistical.

Your views would have more merit if they limited the amount of a certain class per team, but it's not like they're decreasing the possible healing pool by playing a priest primarily offensively.

As a side note, most of the best group layouts have a defensive priest, an offensive priest (who does need to cover the defensive priest when getting trained), mage, and then filled in tanks/dps. Point being its a viable way to play.

disclaimer: I've been primarily playing priest and spending 60-75% of my time healing in random games, but you can be damn sure if someone (random) ends up dying near me without a heal and starts crying about it, they wont get another heal until i forget it happened.

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
GQman2121 said:
Join the game we're in. There's four of us playing.
I forgot you were already on my friends list. I think we ran into each other alot on Killzone 2.

Anyways, I'm still unable to join your room. :/

gigakain

Neo Member
Kilgore booted me to make room for another and now it prohibits me from joining again :( And I was one of the few people using a mic too.

Yeef

I just tried to join kilgore's game but couldn't connect; but then when I was booted to the title screen I got the Father McHealy trophy.

Checked my stats just to make sure it wasn't a bug and I have 504 hearts healed, but it seems odd that it'd be awarded now instead of after my last game.

gigakain said:
Kilgore booted me to make room for another and now it prohibits me from joining again :( Thanks alot Kilgore.... And I was one of the few people using a mic too.

Sorry. :( I didn't mean to. I wasn't paying attention to names. Try joining again. I'm making a new game.

GAF GAME UP. ADD KILGOREISDEAD.

kevm3

vesp said:
Honestly, its pretty much this attitude that makes people not give a shit and continue doing whats fun for them (often killing).

If youre making a preformed or playing with a team of course it makes sense to expect them to do their best to keep you up, but expecting random's to go out of their way to heal you when they can most likely be just as effective as you at doing damage is pretty deluded and egotistical.

Your views would have more merit if they limited the amount of a certain class per team, but it's not like they're decreasing the possible healing pool by playing a priest primarily offensively.

As a side note, most of the best group layouts have a defensive priest, an offensive priest (who does need to cover the defensive priest when getting trained), mage, and then filled in tanks/dps. Point being its a viable way to play.

disclaimer: I've been primarily playing priest and spending 60-75% of my time healing in random games, but you can be damn sure if someone (random) ends up dying near me without a heal and starts crying about it, they wont get another heal until i forget it happened.

I said there were no enemies around and he didn't heal me. He just stayed on the dark priest. And the game is all about roles. It's like being a worker and running up and attacking people the whole game and never using the worker's primary function, which is gathering resources. The problem isn't when people occasionally attack with the dark priest in the heat of the battle. The problem is when they remain dark priest the WHOILE game and never heal anyone.

Top Bottom