• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fat Princess |OT| Misogynistic Cake

ashism

Who else is able to add friends that is in the game? I want to feed the princess with gaf.

edit: Got it. Kilgore is amazing. too amazing.

GQman2121

Banned
KilgoreTrout said:
GAF GAME UP. ADD KILGOREISDEAD.

Accept my friend request so I can "try" to get in.

The game just totally crash for me a minute ago. Booted me right out to the XMB for some reason. Now I can't join anything. :(

Ploid 3.0

Man Ice mage is something else. It's like stunga or something. Would be awesome if they tweaked the classes, and maybe expanded on them with more classes? Something, also maybe make it easier to organize. Squads and such. Sometimes things just flow together though. When someone die it's way back to the castle for them. Maybe priest should have had a raise sub.

GQman2121

Banned
Broadbandito said:
so the lag problem gone?

It seems to be a case by case issue though. If you're confidence in your internet, you shouldn't have a problem.

Connecting to games is an entirely different story though. :(

kevm3

Ploid 3.0 said:
Man Ice mage is something else. It's like stunga or something.

Having 4 or 5 ice mages catapault in the base and cast freeze in succession while one grabs the princess would be an interesting strategy.

Teknoman

kevm3 said:
Having 4 or 5 ice mages catapault in the base and cast freeze in succession while one grabs the princess would be an interesting strategy.

True, but then you could get a few rangers and advanced workers to stand on the walls and fire down. Or just toss a giant bomb/ chicken pot into the mix.

Yeef

Deep Fried is a really good stage, but I've never seen it come up in multiplayer even as an option for a vote. Is it a single-player only stage or something?

kevm3

Ploid 3.0 said:
Icemage nerf coming haha.
lol i know people were wondering how i ended up with 5000 points some games.

The only class that needs to be rebalanced is the warrior. Sucks that other classes can run away from you while pegging you with their attacks, and that lunge is very inaccurate.

Teknoman

Yeef said:
Deep Fried is a really good stage, but I've never seen it come up in multiplayer even as an option for a vote. Is it a single-player only stage or something?

I think maps only pop up for certain game types?

Teknoman

kevm3 said:
lol i know people were wondering how i ended up with 5000 points some games.

The only class that needs to be rebalanced is the warrior. Sucks that other classes can run away from you while pegging you with their attacks, and that lunge is very inaccurate.

Its devastating though. Just hold block until you are in range (while charging) then switch over to the spear when in range.

good games tonight, guys. was kinda lonely when i got separated from GAF in the end though. :(

is there a way to set it up so we are all on the same team against CPUs when we START, and then real players will fill the CPU slots later? that way we dont have to kick people to get adjusted.

<3 the Worker :D

Is anyone else hosting a game? Kilgore's friends list is full and I can't join. :/

PSN: GreyMatter3030

I need to wind down with this after getting my ass kicked earlier today :lol

GQman2121

Banned
autobzooty said:
good games tonight, guys. was kinda lonely when i got separated from GAF in the end though. :(

is there a way to set it up so we are all on the same team against CPUs when we START, and then real players will fill the CPU slots later? that way we dont have to kick people to get adjusted.

You can switch teams if you press start and then select options before the game begins.

Deleted some people from earlier... try adding me people who wanna play. I didn't think it was full again yet.

I get to delete people every 5 minutes and readd them when they wanna play. I wish there was a clan system so bad.

kevm3

Teknoman said:
Its devastating though. Just hold block until you are in range (while charging) then switch over to the spear when in range.

Sounds like a good strategy. Never thought about that.

Teknoman

kevm3 said:
Sounds like a good strategy. Never thought about that.

Yeah I keep forgetting about the shield until the last minute when facing ranged attacks. Dont think you can block bombs though.

Well, I'm done for the night. There are still some GAFers playing, but no official big game.

So much fun tonight, especially Deep Fried with Ice Mage vs. Worker. :lol

Good games.

Nice games tonight guys. Really liked freezing guys a couple times then switching to fire to finish them off. Worked really well.

Blu_LED said:
Two questions. When does the Gladiate mode end, if at all, and how does the ranking system work?
There's 12 levels in gladiate mode.

Wow this is laggy as shit. I was playing a MP game and the game crashed me to the XMB. That's hawt. Three people have a headset. I wish I could get my money back.

So I decided to download the game after seeing loads of people in my friend's list play it.

Joined a game.

Got lagged out within the first minute.

After that I couldn't join at all.

The damn music gets annoying after the 10th error and the lack of back button during "connecting" message is also annoying.

Finished single player and have been playing Gladiate ever since.

shagg_187 said:
So I decided to download the game after seeing loads of people in my friend's list play it.

Joined a game.

Got lagged out within the first minute.

After that I couldn't join at all.

The damn music gets annoying after the 10th error and the lack of back button during "connecting" message is also annoying.

Finished single player and have been playing Gladiate ever since.

:(

I was wondering what the problem was.

GQman2121

Banned
Estival said:
There are 12 waves. Not sure how the ranks work though.

There's less for the Priest. Regardless, you have to beat the mode with every class I believe to unlock the trophy. It's hard as fuck.

Solideliquid said:
Wow this is laggy as shit. I was playing a MP game and the game crashed me to the XMB. That's hawt. Three people have a headset. I wish I could get my money back.

Add GAFers, and play with them, maybe?

Solideliquid said:
I really shouldn't have to. PSN FTW.
Well, I agree with you. With any PS3 game you're not gonna have a high percentage of people with mics. COD4 is probably the most vocal game I've heard on the system, and I wish I wouldn't have. :lol

Dre

Good games everyone.
I even managed to become the grim reaper once, so much fun, too bad there's no "Hero" mode with him (or the super chicken) like in Warhawk. :lol

Teknoman

Is it just me, or do the princess expressions in story mode, on the win/lose screen, and some of the art in the hint section remind anyone of Shin Chan?

shin2.jpg

kevm3

Yeah, seems like most games I play last around 30 minutes or more. Only rarely are matches quickly done. A game that's definitely easy to pick up and play, but you have to be willing to stick around.

Railer

Actually managed to get into a online game last night. Was just as fun as i thought it would. I was quite surprised though that i ended up playing only worker, and loving it. The bombs are amazing, and i like to feed the fatty and gather materials. Can't wait for that fix.

Drame

Nice to see other gaffers enjoying the game too!

With teamwork Fat Princess becomes one of the best online experiences.

Muffinman said:
The chicken guy was meeeee !!! :lol :lol

Just kidding, the cake is a lie

Now I'm confused, just who's AlexnStacy!

I was laughing all the time in that match. :lol

It was like 4:30am here, and some guy starts to imitate chicken. :lol

I think my favourite quote from him was, when we were winning the game

Someone, hey someone get some cake to the queen that bitch is hungry *chicken imitation noises*

Whoever you are, I raise my hat to you sir.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
BeeDog said:
Wooo, managed to do a Fed Zeppelin, my heart was pumping while the catapult was revving up. :D
So you couldn't wait huh? You bought the game anyway :p

Waikis

Is the server filtered based on your ps3's region? I kept on joining japanese/korean servers . (I live in Aus w/ a jap ps3 ) : <

Top Bottom