• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
They always have a banner for the story. Chances are we'll get the Rome banner after then the Moon Festival then Okeanos then Okeanos banner then halloween.

There being nothing to do is where my disappointment stems from. I realize they're gonna have these banners.

x-Lundz-x

My plan now is to hoard all my SQ until the next event with a 5* servent rate up that I want. I need to find the chart again showing the events coming up so I can see.

I'd rather my login bonus was fixed, I never got the 40 day login stuff either.

Same, I only got about half of them. They should just give like 30 free SQ to everyone and call it even.

EDarkness

I saved up and did a 10 pull and damn the rates are bad. Terrible. I have something like 3 servants and a bunch of cards, I have no idea what they do. I was hoping to get at least a decent servant to go with my Emiya, but no dice. I don't know how you guys do it. I feel like I just wasted my time.

I saved up and did a 10 pull and damn the rates are bad. Terrible. I have something like 3 servants and a bunch of cards, I have no idea what they do. I was hoping to get at least a decent servant to go with my Emiya, but no dice. I don't know how you guys do it. I feel like I just wasted my time.

For those of us which started at launch, it came with like 40 free quartz. So its was starter 10 roll (for guaranteed 4*) and then another 10 roll straight away. Since that promotion is over, not much you can do besides

1) Reroll the starter 10 roll (You can't get 5* but I think you can get multiple 4*)
2) Just keep playing, Emiya is pretty good and you'll eventually get 5* servants and all of us can help you with supports. Jeanne is probably best support when starting out.
3) Ask around for spare accounts. Some people created multiple at launch to reroll and aren't using them and may have lower tier 5*s.

Do you have any favourite servants?

Hubb

If they could somehow fenangle giving people past 40-days login those gems alongside those apologems, that would be grand.

Are they not going to eventually give people who missed out on the 40 day login gems, gems? I didn't get my 40 day login reward, and I just assumed they'd fix it eventually.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area

two ways to play the game

a) lament away about how you have no 5*.. rolled 300 SQ on a banner and didn't get the character you wanted, and the rates are ridiculous

or

b) play the game with your 4* welfare servant and your 3* remaining roster, and utilize support from your friends list (add friends here from GAF)

I am NOT being critical.... all of us basically play both ways at some point and time.. :p it is what it is... the game is really great, and we already know the next two years of content. be ok that without whaling, you can play and enjoy the game, even if it means not having the perfect lineup you want.

xequalsy

It's like the people who were complaining about FEH right when it came out. I get it, I think your complaints are absolutely legitimate, but I'm not really sure what you're all expecting.

There'll be more content eventually, right now take the lulls as they are and do something else with your time. This is slightly better than FEH at launch even because you have mats you can slowly grind away at if that's what you want to do.

Currently I'm just playing a couple times a day at most, spending AP wherever. If you want to play efficiently or whatever, you can grind for mats for ascensions or whatever since we already have the JP server as a blueprint for stuff you'll need for the future.

Just hoping the translation is better, rather they take their time instead of getting a shoddy translation for Orkeanos.

Craft Essences have positive effects when equipped on your servants. Fusing the same Craft Essences together increases their level limit, so even dupes are useful. Better quality cards have higher team cost, though.

Which servants and CE did you get, if you don't mind me asking? The 10 pull has a garunteed 4*, and if it's not Stheno, it can't be that bad. A lot of 3* are quite good as well.

There's also a free 10 roll on the Friend Point Gacha every day and since some 1* Servants are very handy, it's a way to increase and strengthen your roster.

When just starting out, a team of Emiya and Mash is not bad at all. You get Caster Cu Chulainn after completing the first mission in Japan and Kiyohime after Orleans and they should serve you well for a while.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
It's like the people who were complaining about FEH right when it came out. I get it, I think your complaints are absolutely legitimate, but I'm not really sure what you're all expecting.

There'll be more content eventually, right now take the lulls as they are and do something else with your time. This is slightly better than FEH at launch even because you have mats you can slowly grind away at if that's what you want to do.

Currently I'm just playing a couple times a day at most, spending AP wherever. If you want to play efficiently or whatever, you can grind for mats for ascensions or whatever since we already have the JP server as a blueprint for stuff you'll need for the future.

Just hoping the translation is better, rather they take their time instead of getting a shoddy translation for Orkeanos.

You can't really compare it to FEH, though. FEH's release was worldwide - all content had to be developed, still. I totally get it when a game is first released and the content is slow in coming.

Here, though, the game is already 2 years old, so they have 2 years worth of content to pull from. It seems strange to me to replicate the lull in content from the Japanese release of 2 years ago today when you really don't have to.

I'd even take another week of 1/2 AP daily quests! Or even a rate up on farming ascension mats.

Ah crap, I can't log in for some reason. It's not connection problems, because everything else on my router is fine, and everything's fully updated on iOS. Hrm.

Last thing I want to do is use up my data transfer code already, but I can always regenerate one anyways, and if it's my last resort...

Edit: WOW, basically immediately after posting this, managed to log in. Go figure. ;;>_>

x-Lundz-x

You can't really compare it to FEH, though. FEH's release was worldwide - all content had to be developed, still. I totally get it when a game is first released and the content is slow in coming.

Here, though, the game is already 2 years old, so they have 2 years worth of content to pull from. It seems strange to me to replicate the lull in content from the Japanese release of 2 years ago today when you really don't have to.

I'd even take another week of 1/2 AP daily quests! Or even a rate up on farming ascension mats.

That would be nice. BTW your caster saves my ass on so many battles haha.

So, is this new banner just a rate up without "events", like what Gil's was?
Other than Jeanne to increase her NP (My Waifu must be perfect and at max everything), there's nothing that I really want from this.

And I'm lacking Caster and Rider monuments to ascend both Martha and Medea, and a Heart for Medea too.

Zanzura

I still have a crap load of servants to level and ascend so I don't mind the downtime. I sort of get the complaints about content but I think they've really spoiled the NA playerbase with that insane 1/2 AP event that really cut into the early grind extremely hard. With all the hardcore players overpowered out of their minds and no challenging content to warrant their powerleveling, it's a recipe for boredom. The only thing I can suggest for those people is to consider leveling up some of the lower tiers of units as they'll either have interludes to do for some quartz and in future events they'll contribute to bonuses towards event currency. If you've already maxed them out with all currently farmable materials then uh... well, congrats?

It's also good to pace out the content for the free/casual players as you need to let them generate some SQ/Tickets for each event since pretty much all of them come with a rate-up banner. While there isn't a competitive aspect I think free players would still be upset at not being able to do some rolls on each banner if they don't get a steady enough supply between events. We're still on a faster pace than JP, I don't know if going any faster is a good idea, especially for the 3-man + whatever "resources" they added translation team's sake.

Nabae

Unconfirmed Member
Glad I already have Jeanne. She may be slow for clearing things now, but I'm hoping she and upgraded Mash will be able to cheese some of the harder content. Turtle teams, I think they call it?

I've been playing this pretty casually since 1/2 AP ended. I couldn't even be bothered to clear out the Nerofest shop. I'm basically in hoard mode until GudaGuda comes along, since that's the first banner I'll drop everything on, and the free servant from that event is one of my favorites.

I've got a ton of interludes and free quests to clean up for SQ. But oh my god this is so boring.

Good luck with that, I did it during Nerofest and got really time (and AP) consuming, especially for those Servants that need a bond level for their interludes, although Nerofest as great for that, as the 5 AP battle gave 350 or so Bond EXP, so it was easy to level up bonds.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I wrapped up all my available interludes and free quests before Nerofest. I suppose I can give the remaining servants I have yet to ascend their first ones to unlock more at some point. Dunno when I'll get to that.

Ever since Nerofest ended, there's technically "nothing to do" but I still get friend points around the clock from friends using my supports.

People are playing, and they're not slowing down. Got to keep ascending and stockpiling stuff.

T-Rex.

Banned
I still have a crap load of servants to level and ascend so I don't mind the downtime. I sort of get the complaints about content but I think they've really spoiled the NA playerbase with that insane 1/2 AP event that really cut into the early grind extremely hard. With all the hardcore players overpowered out of their minds and no challenging content to warrant their powerleveling, it's a recipe for boredom.
Fully agree.

This Orleans rate up is waaay earlier than I expected. I don't think I'm ready! Going to cross my fingers and hope I can bet my meager ticket/quartz farm on getting Jeanne.

A.J.

Banned
They should at least make half ap dailies permanent so that we can at least have something to play more of. It's ridiculous how much they cost.

Zanzura

They should at least make half ap dailies permanent so that we can at least have something to play more of. It's ridiculous how much they cost.

I don't think there's any need for Half AP once we get the Class-specific dailies. Getting EXP at our current rate is fine, having it at half permanently would make leveling up completely trivial. The hard part is ascension, which should be solved when we get the updated class dailies. The real grind from there is maxing out each servant's skills. Half AP is excessive and will result in there being absolutely nothing to do other than waiting for events. Like we are now.

I think knowing what's coming, the 2 weeks long 1/2 AP event, along with the beneficial QOL changes that JP got way later has really spoiled the NA playerbase and has led to some insane expectations for what's supposed to be a pretty casual non-competitive gacha game. It's been 4 days since the last event and people are already this impatient? I'm not sure what the standard pace is for gacha games as I've only played FFRK and Dragon Blaze but I found myself getting burned out on those two from either power creep or ridiculous meta changes and hardcore as hell grinding. I enjoy FGO's more, "dump AP, do something else, occasionally grind when an event rolls around, enjoy the story/character interactions (despite how bad the localization is in some places)" pace.

Zhao_Yun

Since I only started this game like 2 days before Nerofest I welcome this current lack of big events since it gives me the time to actually level some of my servants and finish the story.

chrono01

I'm okay with the slower pace, but it does feel a bit odd considering how much content the Global release has to pull from. I don't expect to ever catch up with the Japanese version, but they could probably move a little faster than they currently are in keeping the events coming and the players engaged. Hell, we might actually be moving a bit slower, as the Japanese release apparently got Orion's event immediately following Nerofest.

Not saying things can't pick up again later, but I can kind of understand people's frustration right now. If we had the revised dailies (and not the RNG ones we have now, where the class you want might not even show up in 10+ runs), it would at least be something. Personally, I don't do the Monument/Material farming, unless I'm a piece or two away from an ascension. Knowing that we'll get a constant stream through events, as well as revised dailies eventually (presumably), it just doesn't feel worth it to me. As for what I spend my AP on, it's basically whatever I need to complete my weekly missions, and after that, Ember-farming (selling 3* cards for Mana Prisms and keeping the 4* for my characters).

Kenai

I figured it wouldn't be a good idea to expect global to be 1:1 event timing with JP after playing stuff like RK and them straight up skipping events there plus us starting a month-ish "earlier" in the year, but I am kinda surprised we don't event know the date yet. I guess they are trying to make up for that. They have 4 more "real" events for the rest of the year and two are tied to Halloween/Christmas, after all.

I don't think it would hurt to release the better dailies earlier or maybe even the next game chapter to ease some of the boredom, but I personally do still have a lot I can do. 10+ servants I could do interludes for, re-stockpiling exp cards, and continuing my Mana Prism collection. It's a bit dull, but it is productive.

Strimei

Since Aniplex will have a FGO presence at Otakon, figure I'll try and ask about the updated dailies, at least. Doubt I'll get a solid answer, but nothing ventured, etc.

EDarkness

For those of us which started at launch, it came with like 40 free quartz. So its was starter 10 roll (for guaranteed 4*) and then another 10 roll straight away. Since that promotion is over, not much you can do besides

1) Reroll the starter 10 roll (You can't get 5* but I think you can get multiple 4*)
2) Just keep playing, Emiya is pretty good and you'll eventually get 5* servants and all of us can help you with supports. Jeanne is probably best support when starting out.
3) Ask around for spare accounts. Some people created multiple at launch to reroll and aren't using them and may have lower tier 5*s.

Do you have any favourite servants?

Thanks for the information. I'm playing through the game and it's been interesting, but I doubt I would have been able to really do anything without people's overpowered units. I wonder how folks could beat those wyverns in Orlands without them. My little crew gets thrashed hard if I do it myself. They do a shit-ton of damage and only one heal for 1000 HP is insane.

As for my favorite servants, from Fate/Stay Night it would be Artoria and Emiya, which is why I kept playing after I got him in my first pull. It's funny, my first pull was only two servants...Robin Hood and Emiya. All the rest were cards and I don't know what to do with them. Emiya seems cool, but he feels weak. Maybe I need to level him, but I have so few level cards, I can't really do that either. So I've been using him and the starting lady but they're made out of paper.

I was hoping to get Artoia and Nero as well since I really liked them in Fate/Extella.

Which servants and CE did you get, if you don't mind me asking? The 10 pull has a garunteed 4*, and if it's not Stheno, it can't be that bad. A lot of 3* are quite good as well.

My initial pull was Emiya and Robin Hood. I saved a bunch of things to get another 10 pull and ended up with some Caster (I think the one from Fate/Stay Night), Caesar (I sold him because he looks dumb as hell and as fan of Julius Caesar, I don't want to see him), and that's it. A bunch of other cards I have no idea what they do, but they were all cards I have already, so nothing new there. It was a wasted pull with nothing of value gained. Made me want to give up pulling entirely. What a waste.

Gotta figure out how to level characters, because at the moment I don't think they're high enough to move on with the story without being carried.

While we're at it, when are we getting the rest of the updated attack animations? My d'Eon is looking pretty poor next to the JP version....

The new animations were just released last week in Japan with a new strengthening quest for d'Eon (which unfortunately didn't help much).

If it's the same schedule for us... two years from now we'll get d'Eon's new animations.

Cruziao

Neo Member
Gotta figure out how to level characters, because at the moment I don't think they're high enough to move on with the story without being carried.
The fastest way to level right now is clearing 40Ap Daily Quest (the ember gathering one).
As for how to clear them, you need friend with high level Jeanne D'Arc. Your other servant will drop dead in few turn but Jeanne will truck along to the end. Just keep an eye on enemies charge (and enemies berserker).

EDarkness

The fastest way to level right now is clearing 40Ap Daily Quest (the ember gathering one).
As for how to clear them, you need friend with high level Jeanne D'Arc. Your other servant will drop dead in few turn but Jeanne will truck along to the end. Just keep an eye on enemies charge (and enemies berserker).

What's charge? I keep seeing that under the enemy names, but have no idea what it does or means.

What's charge? I keep seeing that under the enemy names, but have no idea what it does or means.

When it fills up, the enemy will do a powerful attack next turn.

Don't let it happen. Usually you can kill the enemy before it goes off but sometimes you'll need to use abilities that reduce enemy charge.

jonjonaug

Enemies will do a special attack once the meter underneath their HP bar fills. It'll fill at one notch per turn, and certain skills can make it fill up faster. Different classes have different bar sizes. Most enemies will do a special attack of some kind, while enemy Servants will use their usual NP.

Heracles is the most handy, and Tamamo Cat is next (Beserker is a useful class) but all the other starting 4* have their advantages...except for Stheno. Here's a chart from reddit I felt was really useful. (Even though only Siegfried, Chevalier, Emiya, Elizabeth, Marie, Martha, Carmilla, Stheno, Heracles and Tamamo are available at first) I'm running with Emiya even though I know he's slow-burn and he hasn't let me down so far.

Thank you for the list. I re-rolled, and got 3 3* and 3 4*, but none of them were Heracles.
For the 4* i got Sigfried, Stheno, and Deon. Also, the picture you linked says for Stheno, " Just smile...really". What does that mean? Just smile because she is a joke of a character, or just smile because you should be happy you pulled her?

Thanks

Zanzura

Thanks for the information. I'm playing through the game and it's been interesting, but I doubt I would have been able to really do anything without people's overpowered units. I wonder how folks could beat those wyverns in Orlands without them. My little crew gets thrashed hard if I do it myself. They do a shit-ton of damage and only one heal for 1000 HP is insane.

As for my favorite servants, from Fate/Stay Night it would be Artoria and Emiya, which is why I kept playing after I got him in my first pull. It's funny, my first pull was only two servants...Robin Hood and Emiya. All the rest were cards and I don't know what to do with them. Emiya seems cool, but he feels weak. Maybe I need to level him, but I have so few level cards, I can't really do that either. So I've been using him and the starting lady but they're made out of paper.

I was hoping to get Artoia and Nero as well since I really liked them in Fate/Extella.

My initial pull was Emiya and Robin Hood. I saved a bunch of things to get another 10 pull and ended up with some Caster (I think the one from Fate/Stay Night), Caesar (I sold him because he looks dumb as hell and as fan of Julius Caesar, I don't want to see him), and that's it. A bunch of other cards I have no idea what they do, but they were all cards I have already, so nothing new there. It was a wasted pull with nothing of value gained. Made me want to give up pulling entirely. What a waste.

A popular unit for Orleans is Sasaki Kojiro, a 1* Assassin that's easy to summon via Friend Points which means you'll easily level his NP up to 5. There's an entire meme surrounding that character as JP players in the game's early life relied on him heavily for that chapter. Cursed Arm Hassan is also very good but he's a 2* so he's slightly less common. Class advantage is really important to take into account when forming parties for each quest. You can see the classes you're going up against in the top left when you select a quest, and it's listed in order of priority according to the in-game tips so consider that when weighing unit value. That site I linked is great to refer to if you're unsure about specific items/servants, along with the wikia. You don't necessarily need the overpowered Support units of other players but of course that comes with learning the game's mechanics and taking full advantage of them. There's a whole bunch of hidden stats that people figured out and catalogued on that cirnopedia page, but for the most part you can get by with class advantage. Command card efficiency is another thing to look into if you're still having trouble even with class advantage, as the order of cards and knowing how many are remaining in your initial set of 15 can be pretty important to maximize NP gain and star generation. There's also this extremely in-depth and probably excessive to use resource if you wish to completely maximize card efficiency for every Servant.

As for the "rest of the cards", as you put them, I'm guessing you're talking about Craft Essences, these are basically items you can equip on your Servants to provide specific buffs. They are not consumed, and can be moved around as needed according to your strategy. They can be powered up using other craft essences. For now, hold on to CEs with a 3 or higher * rating as they're generally the most reliable ones to use and level until you get the higher-end stuff. The most useful of the 3* CEs is the Dragon Meridian one as that can provide 30% or 50% (when 5 are combined to form 1 CE with a boosted effect) NP gauge at the start of battle. CEs of that type should be saved until 5 of them are acquired as having multiple servants with starting NP boost is generally more useful. There are also Fou Cards and Ember Cards. These are used to enhance your Servant (In the Enhance menu at the bottom) with HP/ATK attribute gains and EXP respectively. There are 2 types of Fou cards, 1 boosts HP and the other boosts ATK by 10, 20, or 50 depending on the rarity. EXP cards are used to level your servants using the Enhance option. This obviously provides EXP to your Servants and levels them up, boosting both ATK and HP. Early on, the bronze 1 and 2* EXP cards can be used up to around level 15 or 20 IIRC. I haven't used them in a long time so I don't remember exactly but they lose effectiveness quickly. 3* silver EXP cards can be used to probably around 30/35 or so and then 4* are the best way to level your servants quickly. The best way to acquire them is to do the EXP daily provided your party is somewhat close to the recommended level for each tier. 40 is obviously the best but you probably require a high level support unit to clear them early on. You can also tap and hold on a support servant on the selection screen to see their abilities and the effects of their NP to gauge their effectiveness for the mission. Jeanne is popular since she can solo them with smart use of her cards and using her NP to tank through all of it solo. Especially so for people who lack the requisite classes to maximize damage output. Which brings me to my next point and a big reason why I'm replying.

Caesar (I sold him because he looks dumb as hell and as fan of Julius Caesar, I don't want to see him)

Don't do this ever, no matter how much you dislike a character's art or personality or skillset or whatever. Just, don't. Especially with Caesar since he's a Saber class and those are hard to come by right now. Class advantage is so important that reducing your versatility is just a terrible idea. Even if you don't ever want to use a unit, you can stick them in the backline and level up their bond level to unlock their interludes (personal quests basically) for free quartz, and keep them in the backline for further bond levels past level 5 for free quartz or golden fruits for AP refreshes. Stick them in your Second Archive (player vault) if they disgust you that badly, just don't delete them in any way as they may be useful at some point.

It may be time to put a more in-depth guide in the OP or something for newcomers in the future. I don't know of any so I suppose we can as a community create a little mini-FAQ/Tips and Tricks section together? A list of links like the ones I posted here or quotes from my post can be used and expanded upon for the OP.

Thank you for the list. I re-rolled, and got 3 3* and 3 4*, but none of them were Heracles.
For the 4* i got Sigfried, Stheno, and Deon. Also, the picture you linked says for Stheno, " Just smile...really". What does that mean? Just smile because she is a joke of a character, or just smile because you should be happy you pulled her?

Thanks

I will say that life is easier with a damage dealer character, and none of those three really does that.

So the question is whether you got any damage dealers among your 3*s. If not, prepare for a lot of drawn-out fights based on stalling. (You can win fights this way, they just take longer.)

The line about Stheno is probably about how her NP deals no damage. Her whole skillset right now does very little most of the time and is only upgraded later.

EDarkness

A popular unit for Orleans is Sasaki Kojiro, a 1* Assassin that's easy to summon via Friend Points which means you'll easily level his NP up to 5. There's an entire meme surrounding that character as JP players in the game's early life relied on him heavily for that chapter. Cursed Arm Hassan is also very good but he's a 2* so he's slightly less common. Class advantage is really important to take into account when forming parties for each quest. <snip>

Interesting information. The game really doesn't do a good job of explaining anything. It just kind of dumps you in and hopes you can win fights, I think. If it wasn't for Friend Units, there's no way I would have gotten as far as I have in the story. Not sure if I should be doing that, but that's what I'm doing.

As for the "rest of the cards", as you put them, I'm guessing you're talking about Craft Essences, these are basically items you can equip on your Servants to provide specific buffs. They are not consumed, and can be moved around as needed according to your strategy. <snip>

Hmmm...good to know. I wasn't all that impressed with the stuff I got, which I assume is fairly standard stuff. It does bring me to the question of what is Ascension? There are two options on the "Enhancement" menu that basically boost maximum level. Why is this split or are they different things?

Don't do this ever, no matter how much you dislike a character's art or personality or skillset or whatever. Just, don't.

Hmmm...I guess this isn't like other gacha games where there are flatout shitty characters that are given all the time that aren't worth even bothering with. I got that guy soooooooo many times in my re-rolls that I figured he was just some crappy character that the game hands out like water. On top of not even being a cool version of Julius, I didn't see any point in bothering with him. I mean, in one re-roll I got three of him. Another re-roll I got two. This last pull I got one. Seems to be a common guy that I'll get all the damn time, so I figured he could be sold and I wouldn't lose anything of value. I guess going forward, I'll try to keep one of them...just in case, but I still don't see the point if he drops all the time. I guess people don't do a whole lot of pulls in this game?

It may be time to put a more in-depth guide in the OP or something for newcomers in the future. I don't know of any so I suppose we can as a community create a little mini-FAQ/Tips and Tricks section together? A list of links like the ones I posted here or quotes from my post can be used and expanded upon for the OP.

I would definitely recommend this. I feel like the information from the website someone posted earlier just doesn't get into enough detail and just assumes that you know something about what's going on. I don't know, seems like this game is just not as easy to get into as something like FF:Brave Exvius or something similar. I just wish that pulling only pulled servants and didn't throw in these other cards that muddy things up.

Laiza

The new animations were just released last week in Japan with a new strengthening quest for d'Eon (which unfortunately didn't help much).

If it's the same schedule for us... two years from now we'll get d'Eon's new animations.
We're not going on the same schedule, however, as we already have a bunch of the QoL changes that Japan has. Hell, we have Emiya's newer animation set despite it being released in November of 2016, which would be a year ahead of schedule if we were following Japan.

It's obvious that non-content-related updates are following a completely different schedule. I suspect we'll get the newer animations sometime in the coming months, rather than a year or so later.
Hah, I'll try, no promises though :p

And yeah I wouldn't mind new animations either. I want the more standing up straight Herc, damn it.
Well, I don't really expect anything to come of it. Just a nice what-if, really. :)

I will say that life is easier with a damage dealer character, and none of those three really does that.

So the question is whether you got any damage dealers among your 3*s. If not, prepare for a lot of drawn-out fights based on stalling. (You can win fights this way, they just take longer.)

The line about Stheno is probably about how her NP deals no damage. Her whole skillset right now does very little most of the time and is only upgraded later.

Damn, that sucks. I guess i should re-roll again? To be honest, I enjoyed what i have played so far, but i am still very early in the game. I do not plan to spend money. What do you think? Should i re-roll?

The only game that I have played on my phone that has some similarities is Star wars galaxy of heroes. I have not had to spend any money on that game, because the crystals are pretty easy to get with the daily challenges.

Here are the 3* i got: Alexander, Ushiwakamaru, Boudica, and Medea. I dont know if any of them are damage dealers.

Articalys

Peeked into the OT thread about Jack the Ripper just to see if somebody would reference the Fate version, and if other unfamiliar with it looked it up, and my expectations were met.

chrono01

Damn, that sucks. I guess i should re-roll again? To be honest, I enjoyed what i have played so far, but i am still very early in the game. I do not plan to spend money. What do you think? Should i re-roll?

The only game that I have played on my phone that has some similarities is Star wars galaxy of heroes. I have not had to spend any money on that game, because the crystals are pretty easy to get with the daily challenges.

Here are the 3* i got: Alexander, Ushiwakamaru, Boudica, and Medea. I dont know if any of them are damage dealers.
I'm going to be honest, if you think you're going to be with the game for a decent amount of time, I'd re-roll until you got a 5*. It doesn't have "top-tier" like Waver, just a single 5* will suffice. Depending on your luck it might take a while, but in the long term it's definitely worth it, as the chances to receive a 5* normally (without making use of the limited guaranteed gacha we'll eventually get) are pretty low.

Completely your decision, though!

I'm going to be honest, if you think you're going to be with the game for a decent amount of time, I'd re-roll until you got a 5*. It doesn't have "top-tier" like Waver, just a single 5* will suffice. Depending on your luck it might take a while, but in the long term it's definitely worth it, as the chances to receive a 5* normally (without making use of the limited guaranteed gacha we'll eventually get) are pretty low.

Completely your decision, though!

I didn't even know you could get a 5* on the tutorial summon. I thought we were limited to 4* characters. Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom