• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

weeaboo

s0avgZB.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mupod

half AP out of nowhere, what? Maybe it's their apology for looking so pathetic compared to JP right now.

Anyways my berserker drop rate was depressing, but I can't believe I've never found ONE archer monument. I've certainly tried, I farm this daily when it's up. I've seen Gil 5+ times since yesterday too, always nothing. Maybe with half AP and all of the rest of today's AP I can get one.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
omg.. wake up.. "hmm.. let's get two 30AP out of the way".. go to play the second one "wait a minute!?!?!? did that say 15AP????" back out of the menu... SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!

1/2APology indeed~!!!

1 saber monument in 8 runs. only 3 saber monuments to go... c'mon nero!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Mupod

I'm surprised to see so many people farming ascension mats from the dailies and not the delicious EXP.

I farmed huge amounts of EXP last time. I have everything else I need to max ascend Emiya, Tamamo Cat and Vlad so I need to work on their monuments. But once the monuments dailies cycle out I will go back to EXP, if half AP lasts that long.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I'm surprised to see so many people farming ascension mats from the dailies and not the delicious EXP.

You can never have enough pieces for low level ascensions. I've been focusing on my top servants, but I have a bunch of others I'll want to ascend at some point.

Also, I need 10 more monuments alone for Altria, whatever I get will help even with the coming monument drops in events. I still have other d'Eon to ascend after Altria after all.

Picked up 3 saber momuments and 1 archer monument so far. Need 7 more for Altria and 1 more for Emiya, though I still need 4 more feathers and 2 more hearts to get both their final ascensions.

What I'll probably do is keep going until I get that last archer monument, then switch over to EXP cards for the rest of the day. I need to wait for my AP to restore anyway.

I need Caster and Rider monuments the most... I want to ascend Atalanta too, but I have enough materials for her already, just missing a couple regular Archer statues.

I hope I can grind for monuments with half AP at night too.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I'm guessing that the game realizes I have no lancer to ascend, so I'm fighting nothing but lancers.

elty

I think it makes sense to do the first ascend for everyone, provided you have a stock of ~20 pieces for any new servant you roll.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Got seven monuments thus far, but only two Sabers. That's certainly better than nothing, but damn, go kick rocks Gil.

Moonlight

Banned
I DID IT

I FARMED THE 5 SABER MONUMENTS I NEEDED. I HAVE ENOUGH FOR ALTERA'S FINAL ASCENSION

I'M FREE OF THIS HELL

until Berserker monuments enter the dailies

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I DID IT

I FARMED THE 5 SABER MONUMENTS I NEEDED. I HAVE ENOUGH FOR ALTERA'S FINAL ASCENSION

I'M FREE OF THIS HELL

That's what I'm aiming for. Still need 5 more. I did get a double archer monument drop though. That was a good run for when I eventually work on Gil.

Mupod

I'm not even going to try for Emiya's max ascension until I get some archer monuments from an event. But I'd like to have him at 70. I got my first two archer monuments ever after spending ~250 AP today (had a level up). All my other knight monuments are 7-12. I saw Gil many times but he was just being an asshole.

Berserker monuments are gonna be an endless grind though. 12 more for Vlad, 14 more for Tamamo Cat and no event for them until Halloween.

elty

How did you guys get all the other mat for final ascension? All the demon heart, reversed dragon scale, phoenix feather etc

Pejo

Did a 10 pull since I was bored by not pulling, wouldn't mind a Jeanne. Ended up getting a dupe Sieg and 4 4* CE's. Not a bad pull, but not exciting either. Ah well, better than black keys.

Mupod

How did you guys get all the other mat for final ascension? All the demon heart, reversed dragon scale, phoenix feather etc

uh, the event that just finished a few days ago gave out tons.

I got some dragon scales, hearts etc from the story quests and Friday monster hunting.

XiaNaphryz

Tons? Are we in the same event? Other than the guranteed reward I get 1 feather, 3 claw and 0 scale.

Before Nerofest I got a couple of feathers, hearts, and claws from story/free quests and the occasional rare drop from monster hunting dailies. I got a few claws a few days ago even from that monster daily!

I haven't deliberately farmed any of the free quests either, some just happened to drop when I played through to complete them the first time around.

Mupod

Tons? Are we in the same event? Other than the guranteed reward I get 1 feather, 3 claw and 0 scale.

ok? The shop alone sold enough pages and gears to cover Emiya and Vlad. I farmed my ass off for claws to do Tamamo Cat. Those are my only 4-5* so I can focus on them pretty easily.

T-Rex.

Banned
Got a bunch of Lancer monuments today. I'd have preferred Archer and Saber ones to ascend Emiya and Altera, but ah well I'll need the Lancer ones to ascend Scathach down the line so not fussed.

Moonlight

Banned
Actually really glad that Summer Nobu is just 4*. Easily my favourite design to come out of the summer events they've held so far, and whenever it comes west, my odds of actually getting her won't be entirely miserable.

XiaNaphryz

Got a bunch of Lancer monuments today. I'd have preferred Archer and Saber ones to ascend Emiya and Altera, but ah well I'll need the Lancer ones to ascend Scathach down the line so not fussed.

Cu gets no respect, lol.

Caim

I DID IT

I'M FREE OF THIS HELL

Nice!

I'm almost there I need just 3 more, but getting nothing my silver chests or other class monuments at the moment.

elty

Before Nerofest I got a couple of feathers, hearts, and claws from story/free quests and the occasional rare drop from monster hunting dailies. I got a few claws a few days ago even from that monster daily!

I haven't deliberately farmed any of the free quests either, some just happened to drop when I played through to complete them the first time around.

Lucky you then. I don't think I get any claw/feather/heart from the story quest and I do monster hunting too (but not too religious about it, guess I should).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom