• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

weeaboo

Connection retry hell got really bad since last Maintenance, I got hit twice in a day (I've been lock for 11 hours now )

Also 10 tickets gone and no Salter or Kintoki, only black keys, useless CEs and Kiyokiyo NP5

:(

T-Rex.

Banned
I did two 10 rolls and got no 4* servants, but I did get 2 copies of Be Elegant, and Primeval Curse.

I guess my luck's being saved for Drake :p

convo

With just 62 quartz saved up i wasn't really gonna have any chance on getting Kintoki, i reluctantly threw two tickets at it and nothing really. But at 2 A.M my reasoning was a little foggy and what do you know he was literally the first draw of my 10-draw. That sure was something i almost thought i could get lucky again and totally wasted my second 10-draw.
No quartz until Okeanos i guess.
But whatever i got this dude. The grind to ascension is restarted again.

Anyone know where to get serpent jewels? I need 4 to ascend Medusa.

Lamias in the green daily quests today (more likely to appear at 20/30AP) have a very low chance of dropping them. That's the only place to get them right now.

Once the next story chapter releases (probably later this month), only then will there be a free quest where you can farm serpent jewels any time, with better drop rates.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
2 full bars

1 dragon scale

I can't even complain it's better than rider gems.

T-Rex.

Banned
quick newbie question since I just started this, I got 4 star Siegfried and a 4 star tamamo cat. Should I keep them or re-roll?
Are you a fan of the series? If you are and have a particular character you like (Altera, Emiya etc) then I'd suggest re-rolling. If you're just going to play casually then you'd be good to go with that, just make sure to add GAF friends to utilise their high level servants for classes you don't have.

gaiadyne

quick newbie question since I just started this, I got 4 star Siegfried and a 4 star tamamo cat. Should I keep them or re-roll?

Basically for the most part everything is viable, if you like them keep them. However the only time you are able to "guarantee" a 5 Star Unit is in the beginning so if you want to have a good start reroll into you get a 5 Star but make sure it isn't the tutorial roll but the roll you get after that one because the tutorial roll cannot have 5 Stars.

Are you a fan of the series? If you are and have a particular character you like (Altera, Emiya etc) then I'd suggest re-rolling. If you're just going to play casually then you'd be good to go with that, just make sure to add GAF friends to utilise their high level servants for classes you don't have.
Gotcha, thanks for the info.

Basically for the most part everything is viable, if you like them keep them. However the only time you are able to "guarantee" a 5 Star Unit is in the beginning so if you want to have a good start reroll into you get a 5 Star but make sure it isn't the tutorial roll but the roll you get after that one because the tutorial roll cannot have 5 Stars.
Thanks, assuming you mean the singularity as the tutorial? So I should get another free roll after that then?

gaiadyne

Thanks, assuming you mean the singularity as the tutorial? So I should get another free roll after that then?

During the tutorial you get one free 10-pull that guarantees you at least one select 4-Star and No 5-Stars. After that it isn't free but early on you can get quartz very quickly. They even have the Start Dash Campaign where you can get 40 quartz in total by logging in everyday for a week, completing the tutorial, and completing the prologue (which is the first singularity)

Haly

VwIfemt.jpg

Now I have 5 hearts. Herc needs 4 for third ascension. Altera needs 5 for fourth ascension. No one should have to make this choice.

Haly

You can't get Nero until you finish Septem I believe?

Articalys

Actually, I'm okay if I don't get Kintoki, since then I'd feel guilty I'd never be able to also get Shuten and Raikou to complete the "family".

Kenai

My desire for a non-Lily Saber is having me considering looking at the Altera/Kintoki/Alter day.

I should really know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom