• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlight

Banned
And back in the game yet again. In time for... QP dailies, I... I guess.

Though the rate-up on Waver might be something I go for. Worth burning tickets on, at least.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I've seen Marie so often over the last two days in 30AP Duels I now hate Marie.

Does Thiers drop Berserker Monument? The last enemy is a rare Zerker but I don't see it listed on the wikia's drop tables.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Cirno once again proving itself superior. I think I'll just grind Thiers now to use up end-of-day AP.

Grazzt

I've seen Marie so often over the last two days in 30AP Duels I now hate Marie.

Does Thiers drop Berserker Monument? The last enemy is a rare Zerker but I don't see it listed on the wikia's drop tables.

Never seen one. Better not waste your ap there if you want zerk monument. Daily is still the best place to farm it. Took me 3-4 weeks to get 10 monuments, just be patient.

Grailded my Herc to 90, no regret, such a beast.

aitakute

I'm grinding spirit root in the dead heat event. I see that both 25 ap and 40 ap stages drop it but does the higher ap stage drop more or just the same?

sandpiper

I wonder when they're ever gonna fix 'Knight of Owner'.

Yeah, they already fixed it. They mistranslated it as "Knight of Honor" when it was literally "Knight of Owner" in katakana, spelling out those english words, as in, referencing the duel he fought where he had to fight a duel using only a tree branch, and that anything he picks up and recognizes as a weapon becomes a 'master weapon' in his hands, and becomes its "owner."

They just misread the katakana.

Yes, I know it's not proper grammar. It's in a similar vein to the chant for Unlimited Blade Works - it's "cool sounding english."

Moonlight

Banned
Yeah, they already fixed it. They mistranslated it as "Knight of Honor" when it was literally "Knight of Owner" in katakana, spelling out those english words, as in, referencing the duel he fought where he had to fight a duel using only a tree branch, and that anything he picks up and recognizes as a weapon becomes a 'master weapon' in his hands, and becomes its "owner."

They just misread the katakana.

Yes, I know it's not proper grammar. It's in a similar vein to the chant for Unlimited Blade Works - it's "cool sounding english."
Huh. I see.

Though that's... pretty dumb, not gonna lie.

OVDRobo

Half AP QP dailies is the best we get?

I'll just keep farming the Thursday and Friday ones in vague hope of Feathers and Crystals. Doubt there's many people near the level where QP is an issue at the moment. Been deleting quite a few people from my friends list recently where they haven't been on in several days. Can't really blame them to be honest. Doubt Kintoki or Martha are going to draw many people to pull, either.

At least next weeks half AP EXP will give newer players something meaningful to do.

chrono01

Half AP QP dailies is the best we get?

I'll just keep farming the Thursday and Friday ones in vague hope of Feathers and Crystals. Doubt there's many people near the level where QP is an issue at the moment. Been deleting quite a few people from my friends list recently where they haven't been on in several days. Can't really blame them to be honest. Doubt Kintoki or Martha are going to draw many people to pull, either.

At least next weeks half AP EXP will give newer players something meaningful to do.
Yeah, half AP for QP is...eh. I guess I'll do it, since it's always useful but it's still extremely boring. :(

wew

k9xvcmd.jpg

lad

chrono01

I told myself I'd five ticket pulls, or until I get a 4/5* Servant. First two tickets gave me a Ushi dupe and useless 4* CE, but the third gave me Saber Alter (4*). I'll take it, as I needed a 4* Saber (my only one being Saber Lily).

So I'm happy. I still need better CE though, but I'll hopefully get that later when I do my massive pulls for Jack.

Dezner

Is there any way to get rid of the orange numbers in the corners of the Singularity Banners? Seeing them makes me go nuts thinking there's so much to do. :(

I'm still sitting on about 36 quartz and one ticket. I reallllllly want Nero bad. I'm working on finishing the Second Singularity, and she'll be added to the Story Summon after that, I think? >_>

OVDRobo

Next weeks half AP is actually for Monster Hunting. There won't be any half AP EXP grinding.

Seriously? Would've been a nice thing for anyone who joined after the previous one ended. They really need to step up the content rate soon if they want people to stick around.

I barely even have anything to grind for at the moment. Need ascension materials for Fate Cu and if I really wanted to ascend Gil I could put in some effort for Serpent gems. There's always the route of grinding materials for skills but it's not like content is challenging enough to need it currently and I'd rather wait for better drop rates that come with later chapters or events.

:(

I ended up burning my exp cards for prisms cos I thought all the dailies were half AP. RIP.

I hope this wasn't in any way because of my post. If so, sorry. On the bright side, you've probably got a decent chunk of time to get some more before any significant content is released.

Is there any way to get rid of the orange numbers in the corners of the Singularity Banners? Seeing them makes me go nuts thinking there's so much to do. :(

No. It's a bug that will probably maybe be fixed at some point eventually.

T-Rex.

Banned
I hope this wasn't in any way because of my post. If so, sorry. On the bright side, you've probably got a decent chunk of time to get some more before any significant content is released.
No, not to worry. I didn't read the announcement message properly, saw half AP and just assumed it applied to all the dailies. My own fault.

It's nice to see that we have something going on besides mat grinding even if it isn't the next story chapter, and the 1/2 AP is only for QP, at least it's something to talk about.

On the banner side of things I may try to get Alter or Martha from it, since I don't know if the new 5* is worth it, and I have Tamacat anyway.

It's nice to see that we have something going on besides mat grinding even if it isn't the next story chapter, and the 1/2 AP is only for QP, at least it's something to talk about.

On the banner side of things I may try to get Alter or Martha from it, since I don't know if the new 5* is worth it, and I have Tamacat anyway.

One of the reasons why bosses EoR onwards have multiple healthbars is to prevent Servants like Kintoki and J.Alter from 1-turning them.

Quonny

I wonder if the rates are busted.

4chan, reddit, here...lots of anecdotal evidence of people getting Golden even though people blew many more on Orion and didn't get her.

Probably not, but wew if they are.

kewlmyc

I wonder if the rates are busted.

4chan, reddit, here...lots of anecdotal evidence of people getting Golden even though people blew many more on Orion and didn't get her.

Probably not, but wew if they are.

If they are, I hope they're like this forever.

Ala Alba

Second ten-roll got me Altria and her alter.

I'm now well on my way now to my goal of all servants voiced by Kawasumi Ayako.

Edit: 210 quartz and 10 tickets for NP5 Altria Alter.

Mupod

Shit, I somehow forgot to log in yesterday. My streak nooooo

anyways I did my union mandated 1 (one) ticket on the Kintoki banner. Got a Lu Bu, hey at least it was a servant this time.

Zafir

Did a 10 pull. Got the spark on a Berserker and was super excited.

Only to find out it was ANOTHER Tamamo Cat. :(

She isn't even on focus. SIGH.

Quonny

I truly believe the rates are busted.

I'm starting to think so, too. Wouldn't be surprised if it's rate up on top of the rates already in the game (1% + 0.7% = 1.7% for Golden Boy, etc). Happens occasionally on newly launched global/US games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom