• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubb

Looks like another monster hunt daily goes by without me getting a single feather. Disappointing would be putting it lightly.

chrono01

Man, so many nice pulls here! It does seem like we really got a rate-up this time, and now I'm tempted to spend more of my tickets chasing Kintoki. The only problem with that, is when I tend to chase something despair usually happens, and I want to save a few tickets for Scathach/Caster Tamamo. My SQ is going towards Jack in December. As previously-mentioned, I managed to get Saber Alter this morning too, so I feel like I should end things here on a high-note.

I have Heracles, so I don't really NEED Kintoki, but he does seem pretty nice and I'd like another 5*. But these pulls...

Congrats to everyone, though! Some really great luck here.

Quonny

Man, so many nice pulls here! It does seem like we really got a rate-up this time, and now I'm tempted to spend more of my tickets chasing Kintoki. The only problem with that, is when I tend to chase something despair usually happens, and I want to save a few tickets for Scathach/Caster Tamamo. My SQ is going towards Jack in December. As previously-mentioned, I managed to get Saber Alter this morning too, so I feel like I should end things here on a high-note.

I have Heracles, so I don't really NEED Kintoki, but he does seem pretty nice and I'd like another 5*. But these pulls...

Congrats to everyone, though! Some really great luck here.

That's what I said.

Then I used two tickets.

Now look at where I am. Full of G O L D E N B O Y. Don't you want to be full of golden boy too?

gaiadyne

Does anybody else have that one 3 Star Servant you've never seen summoned? Out of all the 3s (excluding story Gilles), I've never gotten Medusa yet

You guys convinced me to pull, glad I did:
fql7c5b.jpg

Hubb

Does anybody else have that one 3 Star Servant you've never seen summoned? Out of all the 3s (excluding story Gilles), I've never gotten Medusa yet

Yeah, I have two. Get everyone else fairly often, but not once have I seen the other two.

Ephidel

Congrats to all the people who've pulled Kintoki or Salter :)

To balance out all those lucky people, I spent 5 tickets and got (in order) Darius, Rin's Pendant, Lu Bu, With One Strike, and Mooncell Automaton.

I guess at least With One Strike was new.
Several. Robin Hood, Cu Chulainn, Cu Prototype, and Alexander still evade me.

gaiadyne

Congrats to all the people who've pulled Kintoki or Salter :)

To balance out all those lucky people, I spent 5 tickets and got (in order) Darius, Rin's Pendant, Lu Bu, With One Strike, and Mooncell Automaton.

I guess at least With One Strike was new.

Several. Robin Hood, Cu Chulainn, Cu Prototype, and Alexander still evade me.

And here I am swimming in CuChus

Is there any way to see this info in the game? I wanna know, but I'm not sure how many servants are available, or which I'm missing right now.

gaiadyne

Is there any way to see this info in the game? I wanna know, but I'm not sure how many servants are available, or which I'm missing right now.

You could do: My Room > Material > Spirit Origin List. To see everything you've unlocked so far the only thing that's unavailable at the moment is No. 15

Ok so I've been gone for almost a week since upgrading to Android O and the game was incompatible and as of today it's working. Did I miss anything?

You could do: My Room > Material > Spirit Origin List. To see everything you've unlocked so far the only thing that's unavailable at the moment is No. 15

Ah, thanks! Apparently I'm only missing #25, though I don't even know which one is it, maybe a campaing summon no one on my friend list got? Or is it not available yet?

Laiza

Spent three tickets for kicks and got With One Strike, Jing Ke, and Mooncell Automaton.

Meh. I'll keep saving my tickets for more important banners.

chrono01

Thinking back on my Waver duplicate earlier today, I must be pretty unlucky (and lucky I guess, at the same time). Out of all of the current 5* Servants in the gacha, the ONLY one that could have been a dupe for me was Waver (since my only other 5* is Gilgamesh, who's a limited-time Servant).

That luck. :/

Strimei

Da vinci's store is refreshed and the 5 tickets for September are available for purchase, so buy 'em, folks.

Bleh luck on my end but I'm saving the rest for Scathach still.

chrono01

Da vinci's store is refreshed and the 5 tickets for September are available for purchase, so buy 'em, folks.

Bleh luck on my end but I'm saving the rest for Scathach still.
Thanks for the post, gonna grab them now.

I'm finished pulling on this banner though, gonna save the rest of my tickets (as well as upcoming ones) for Scathach, as well. My SQ is being saved for Jack, so not spending that.

Moonlight

Banned
How soon is Scathach supposed to be coming? If it's within a few weeks I'll hang onto my tickets, too. Would be nice to have her.

Strimei

Thanks for the post, gonna grab them now.

I'm finished pulling on this banner though, gonna save the rest of my tickets (as well as upcoming ones) for Scathach, as well. My SQ is being saved for Jack, so not spending that.

No problem. I was a bit surprised to see them available around 8 pm EST tonight, since I figured it would be tied to the actual day switch over like the log-in rewards, but nope. Still wonder why the game follows UTC...

Anyways, if Scathach is December, all the better for me, should have a good amount of quartz to blow at that point. Almost at 270 now.

chrono01

No problem. I was a bit surprised to see them available around 8 pm EST tonight, since I figured it would be tied to the actual day switch over like the log-in rewards, but nope. Still wonder why the game follows UTC...

Anyways, if Scathach is December, all the better for me, should have a good amount of quartz to blow at that point. Almost at 270 now.
Nice, so you're hoarding a lot of SQ too, huh? It ain't easy, that's for sure. >_<

Best of luck to us, as well as everyone else in our situation. We will be rewarded!

...Maybe.

Strimei

Nice, so you're hoarding a lot of SQ too, huh? It ain't easy, that's for sure. >_<

Best of luck to us, as well as everyone else in our situation. We will be rewarded!

...Maybe.

Heh it gets difficult from time to time. When Tamamo is available I'll likely be tested, and I think I'll do one 10-roll just to satisfy my urge to roll. Generally I just need to roll once or twice and get something bleh to curtail it. (I also do an occasional roll in Granblue and get jack-all, that's also a good reminder)

...looking at you, black keys...

And yeah, good luck! And if all else fails, there's the welfare Scathach next summer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom