• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

garath

Well decided to pull my singles before picking the freebie 4*. I ended up with a 4* bezerker Lancelot. Do I still want hercules or is Lancelot just that bad? He's like a dark and smoky version lol

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Well decided to pull my singles before picking the freebie 4*. I ended up with a 4* bezerker Lancelot. Do I still want hercules or is Lancelot just that bad? He's like a dark and smoky version lol

Lancelot is awesome. But he's AOE and Herk is single target. Both have uses though Herk is best of all the 4 star.

miku

I did 5 multi summons and didn't get an 4* Servant, so...

clearly not enough for ppl with terrible luck like us

eXu2GvS.jpg

Dandte

Eh decided to do two more multi pulls.

Again not a single 4* or higher servant. But a second limited/zero over and a second Prisma Cosmos. Completely out of Squartz. Will now save for At Jean'Arc...sigh

Made one 1x10 pull and then used 5 summon tickets.

Got 3x4* essence and Chevalier.

Now I need to decide if I take free Archer or free Berserker since both of those claseses I only have 1* guy leveled.

Grazzt

Spent 4 tickets and a 10x summon, all trash.
Then I thought fuck it, gonna do a 10 x one more time, then Kaleidoscope+ Gil !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can go sleep happily...

Uthred

Rolled on my alt Waver account for the hell of it and got Gil, mixed feelings as I know I should probably go with Gil and Waver, but my "solo" Waver account has so many 5* CE's. #1stworldgachaproblems I know. Guess I'll just switch my alt to my main and vice versa.

OVDRobo

150SQ down and not even a single 4* servant to show for it, let alone the Berserker Lancelot that I wanted. Guess that's the door closed on me ever considering purchasing anything in this game.

Congratulations to everyone who got lucky and got what they wanted, at least. I got Emiya today so I'm pretty happy regardless of my trash luck.

9 Summon Tickets + 1 10 roll

5* Gilgamesh
5* Heaven's Feel
5* Imaginary Around
5* Formal Craft

4* Angel Song x2
4* Imaginary Around

Yes Gil, I've run out of luck after summoning you. This is waaaaaayy beyond expectations

Mupod

Just to put things in perspective, after 100 pulls you only have a 50% chance to get a rate up 5*.

Thanks to FEH I'm completely numb to the way GAF people seem to get multi-5* every time they put anything into the gacha, I know I don't have that kind of luck so I'm gonna keep on saving.

I got myself a 4* faker to further reduce any desire to waste quartz. I had tons of gold archer exp cards, a super success in the second round got him to like 39. Still have tons of non-archer cards to use too.

Half AP for a couple weeks is gonna be really nice. I think the next daily reset is when reverse dragon scales will be obtainable so I may try farming that. But I'm seeing that St. George's interlude has you fight a dragon with a chance at dropping a scale, so maybe I'll attempt that first.

Mupod

JdyJf2A.png

150SQ down and not even a single 4* servant to show for it, let alone the Berserker Lancelot that I wanted. Guess that's the door closed on me ever considering purchasing anything in this game.

Congratulations to everyone who got lucky and got what they wanted, at least. I got Emiya today so I'm pretty happy regardless of my trash luck.

Not planning on spending a cent until I've secured Tamamo, and even then I would only be doing it to support the game. But I'd probably also wait for the guaranteed 5* paid gacha they occasionally do, assuming this will happen in NA as well. It just feels like total shit to spend 60-80 bucks and get literally nothing, I'm probably considered dolphin tier in Fire Emblem but FGO's rates don't seem to pander to my spending range much at all. It's either $500+ or fuck off.

Azusa

Emiya is top tier archer.

Oh yeah, I consider spending money on quartz is for whales only. If you wanted to buy just a little its not worth. This game is completely viable to play f2p and roll some good servants along the way.

I'm playing jp fgo for almsot a year and never had an urge to buy quartz. It like I always had some to roll on new banner and try my luck.

Clov

Which servant should I use my free ticket thing on? I already pulled Chevalier d'Eon as my starter. Part of me is leaning towards Tamamo Cat, but I'm not sure.

I was led to believe there'd be a Nero event early on in the game's life cycle; is there any speculation on to when that will be? I kinda don't want to use any quartz or tickets until it shows up...

Nabae

Unconfirmed Member
Which servant should I use my free ticket thing on? I already pulled Chevalier d'Eon as my starter. Part of me is leaning towards Tamamo Cat, but I'm not sure.
If you don't have Heracles, pick him. If you have Heracles too, I'd go with Emiya or Cat.

mellow

any of the free quests in the first 3 story chapters give those silver archer upgrade pieces? I know one of the daily quests do, need a few more to 2nd ascend Emiya

sonicmj1

90 quartz + 5 tickets = 0 Gil, 1 5* CE (the new one that gives NP gain each turn) and two 4* Servants: Atalanta and... a second Stheno.

Maybe someday I'll be able to do multiple 10-pulls again...

OVDRobo

What craft essences should I be putting on Artoria and Emiya?

I've got a few decent ones due to my awful luck on servants like:
Heaven's Feel - Increase NP strength by 40%
Be Elegant - Increase C. Star drop rate by 25%
Seal Designation Enforcer - Increase C. star gather by 600%
The Imaginary Element - Begin battle with 60% NP
Verdant Sound of Destruction - Increase Buster Card effectiveness by 15%
Gem Magecraft: Antumbra - Increase critical strength by 25%

Artoria seems to be all about buster cards and AoE damage with Excalibur while Emiya seems to need a lot of critical stars, but there's some good candidates for both of them in there. Any advice?

sensui-tomo

so this new account i rolled this morning has been ecstatic, my first get from tutorial mandated pull is emiya (looking good so far), do a mission and pull the actuall pull, I get Gilgamesh, Jeanne, Heaven's feel. Then i pick hercules as my 4 star choice. I finish the prologue and do another 10 pull, I get Seibah (Alturia), that new archer 4 star girl and Imaginary around 5 star essence. This account trumps the vlad account easily

Screenshot_2017-07-06-21-01-29.png

Voror

Well did my pulls with my 5 summon tickets. Largely just junk but the last did get me Cu Lancer who I've been wanting.

Nothing good out of my two 10 rolls though. Only 4* were two crafts. I guess I've got until the 20th to gather up SQ and try rolling for Gil again, but I'd imagine it probably won't be happening. Seems like the only worthwhile option for buying SQ would be the $80 option, but don't really feel like spending that much when I'll just get nothing in the end most likely.

What's everyone been doing with their lower level crafts? I've been combining extras and then feeding them into my better crafts.

xequalsy

Sadly no Gilgamesh here. Did get two Limited Zero Overs though (the Buster effectiveness 5* CE) so that's a good consolation prize.

The rolls solved my 4* pick issue too since I ended up pulling a Siegfried, so I went with Tamamo Cat. Robin Hood will have to do for now for my archer!

Think I'll continue to do a couple singles until Gilg goes away, and then it's time to save all of my quartz for Iskandar, hopefully I'll have better luck for him.

kevyward

To whale or not to whale on Gil haha so tempting.

So I have Emiya and Vlad, so I still pick Herc as my free 4*, is he better then Vlad? I'm guessing it's a waste to use it to upgrade Emiya NP...

garath

I want to roll because rolling is fun (and horrible) but I don't know if Gilgamesh is worth it. I've learned the value of hoarding for mass pulls in granblue.

Already used my 7 singles but I have 4 10 rolls I could do.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I want to roll because rolling is fun (and horrible) but I don't know if Gilgamesh is worth it. I've learned the value of hoarding for mass pulls in granblue.

Roll roll roll!!

At least do 1.

elty

so this new account i rolled this morning has been ecstatic, my first get from tutorial mandated pull is emiya (looking good so far), do a mission and pull the actuall pull, I get Gilgamesh, Jeanne, Heaven's feel. Then i pick hercules as my 4 star choice. I finish the prologue and do another 10 pull, I get Seibah (Alturia), that new archer 4 star girl and Imaginary around 5 star essence. This account trumps the vlad account easily

Screenshot_2017-07-06-21-01-29.png

This makes me want to reroll again for a double 5* account. Oh well grats to you!

Sciel

The gambling urge is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom