• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caim

If you need Phoenix Plumes or Yggdrasil Seeds you can get them from today's daily.

Snake Jewels, Lanterns, and just about every other material is in The Four Warriors tomorrow.

elty

can't decide between Hercules and Emiya. I supposed Hercules is better because I lack DPS? (Waver / Lily / Camilla as my only 4-5*)

so did 48 rolls only thing worthy was A kelidoscope so i was like screw this deiced im gonna reroll went first reroll got me a gil soo time to restart the game

ID: 201,335,708

i have gil,elisaebth,Herc

luminous

archer card turning gold only to just get atalante. Last time i rolled for gilgamesh in the jp server the same thing happened with emiya. It's always the same shit

Mupod

I still can't do the level 40 daily. Shit's hard.

I had to use a high level Jeanne and burn 3 command seals for my first clear, but after that it's been mostly smooth. Except for the last run which came down to Jeanne soloing again due to a ton of lucky crits and a full gauge enemy somehow surviving a brave chain with 60 hp.

So I currently run an archer Emiya and a berserker Lancelot. I'm debating whether to get saber Chevalier D'éon, rider Martha or everyone's favourite, berserker Herc. My reasons are:

1) I don't have a decent Saber and always have to use a friend's
2) I don't have a healer and I always have to use a friend's
3) I have a powerful berserker, but Herc I hear is even stronger

With these 3 reasons put together, who do you suggest I pull? Maybe there is another different servant altogether that I should for besides the 3 bolded ones?

Maybe I should reroll. Seems like a lot of people are getting Gils that way.

I've put a pretty hard week into this Altera account so I'm not real happy about the prospect of walking back into reroll hell.

Nabae

Unconfirmed Member
Heracles was just what I needed to speed up those 40 AP EXP runs. 1/2 AP is amazing, too. I should really start farming for some ascension items though, lots of servants sitting at their unascended cap and I already have more EXP than I know what to do with.

Haven't had a crash but it's definitely been more laggy during fights for me.
Did you try downloading all the game data? (My Room > Game Options > Download All)

I've put a pretty hard week into this Altera account so I'm not real happy about the prospect of walking back into reroll hell.
I'm going into this without rerolling once and Gil saw fit to reward my persistence with his presence.

Mupod

it is a bit tempting especially with half AP.

I'd have to set up an emulator just to do it though. I only have one device this will run on. I've never emulated any mobile thing so I'd have to figure that all out from scratch.

I might do it just to have a backup account I can build up as a failsafe in case the unthinkable happens after I save until the Halloween event. I don't have infinite free time though.

its up to you honestly i was in the same boat but i didnt have any 5*. keep in mind he will have other rate ups and hes not as strong as he is in jp until we get his interulds . if you really like him tho this is your best chance since we still get the extra 42 quartz but keep in mind you wont get the extra bouns from this event like the gems and qil

Uthred

Slowly making my way through "mule" accounts, cumulatively done 27 10 pulls, 107 single pulls, 0 Gils. These threads can give you a warped sense of the odds. I'm not saying dont re-roll, but its still rough RNG (all the single pulls slow it right down as well).

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
So I currently run an archer Emiya and a berserker Lancelot. I'm debating whether to get saber Chevalier D'éon, rider Martha or everyone's favourite, berserker Herc. My reasons are:

With these 3 reasons put together, who do you suggest I pull? Maybe there is another different servant altogether that I should for besides the 3 bolded ones?

W/r/t #1, I read that Caesar is actually a pretty good saber at 3 stars. I would rather roll with Caesar and pick something else tbh.

Martha is good but more situational. You won't use her all the time, but when you do need her, she'll be very useful.

And, of course, Herk is the best 4* servant, apparently. I also have a Lancelot but took Herk. Everyone needs a strong single target DPS, and none better than Herk.

Just my 2 cents :)

Kenai

Grats again to the new Gil (and other new 5* owners). To those with less than stellar luck, now you know why I am now (officially, seriously, no more SQ seeing the sun) hoarding for a single character for what is likely to be the better part of a year and still maintaining a sense of dread despite my current luck (it *will* give out).

Still not quite sure what to use for my free 4* after sleeping on it. I have Jeanne, Waver and now Vlad for 5*s. I have Marie and Emiya for 4*s and a fused Cu Lancer as well.

So I was thinking I could either:

A) Get a dupe Marie and fuse
B) Get a dupe Emiya and fuse
C) Get Carmilla so I have an Assassin, especially since she's rated much higher on the tier list than anyone I don't have.

The main reason I would consider A is so that RNGsus will lean towards blessing me with Iskandar after the work put in on a separate Rider, but in lieu of that...

Would a buffed NP on Emiya be more useful than a new Carmilla? I just have no idea how good she actually is since no one seemed to talk about her. She is rated only a little worse than Emiya...there's Elizabeth too of course but a blank spot vs a fed Cu Lancer seems like a bit harder choice

kevyward

This half AP event is amazing WOW! Already went from level 30 to 39. My AP meter is at 241 extra and I've levelled Emiya and Herc and ascended both, and I still have a tone of 4* exp cards!

KMRiku

Neo Member

1) D'eon is a decent tank with taunt and dodge, but honestly you can use a George/Leonidas for that role. As commish said, Ceasar is actually a good 3* Saber.
2)Martha is bad for healing, she is useful for party debuff cleansing and, later, for removing buffs from enemies.
3) SEKAI DE ICHIBAN TSUYOI DAKARA (in no way this will be a bad choice).

In the case you really don't want Heracles, alternatives that I recommend are:

1) Elizabeth: SSR and SR Lancers will be rare for a long time...and many of them are actually not good at all. Elizabeth is a good offensive suport servant and later her Charisma will receive a buff that gives extra attack for every female in the party (which is pretty damn good). The bad side is that her NP does shit damage.

2) Carmilla: one of the strongest SR Assassin in the game. Great NP gain, decent star generation, good skills and her NP does extra damage to females (which is a lot of servants in the game). Her damage in general is kinda low, but eh...almost every Assassin suffers from that.

Mupod

Would a buffed NP on Emiya be more useful than a new Carmilla? I just have no idea how good she actually is since no one seemed to talk about her. She is rated only a little worse than Emiya...

well I'll be saving for a long time too, and I'd rather have a wider variety than stronger individuals. I won't be getting many more units than I already have for a while. Gonna need someone to put exp and such into if I don't want to get bored.

Shizuka

How are you guys leveling up so fast? What should I be doing? I'm stalling the story a little, still at Orleans, but I have a Waver and Herc.

Quonny

How are you guys leveling up so fast? What should I be doing? I'm stalling the story a little, still at Orleans, but I have a Waver and Herc.

Dailies, especially now that they're 1/2 AP for two weeks.

Do the top set as difficult as you can. Gives you a ton of Master EXP and Servant EXP cards.

W/r/t #1, I read that Caesar is actually a pretty good saber at 3 stars. I would rather roll with Caesar and pick something else tbh.

Martha is good but more situational. You won't use her all the time, but when you do need her, she'll be very useful.

And, of course, Herk is the best 4* servant, apparently. I also have a Lancelot but took Herk. Everyone needs a strong single target DPS, and none better than Herk.

Just my 2 cents :)

1) D'eon is a decent tank with taunt and dodge, but honestly you can use a George/Leonidas for that role. As commish said, Ceasar is actually a good 3* Saber.
2)Martha is bad for healing, she is useful for party debuff cleansing and, later, for removing buffs from enemies.
3) SEKAI DE ICHIBAN TSUYOI DAKARA (in no way this will be a bad choice).

In the case you really don't want Heracles, alternatives that I recommend are:

1) Elizabeth: SSR and SR Lancers will be rare for a long time...and many of them are actually not good at all. Elizabeth is a good offensive suport servant and later her Charisma will receive a buff that gives extra attack for every female in the party (which is pretty damn good). The bad side is that her NP does shit damage.

2) Carmilla: one of the strongest SR Assassin in the game. Great NP gain, decent star generation, good skills and her NP does extra damage to females (which is a lot of servants in the game). Her damage in general is kinda low, but eh...almost every Assassin suffers from that.

Thanks for the tips guys. So either Heracles, or any other servant. Of the two you mentioned last Camilla seems like a good option too.

Kenai

The Dailies listed under the Chandala (sp?) area give tons of ex on the harder levels. Easily get ~10 gold cards a run, and until level 40 or so every run should refill your AP from the level ups. Plus, it's 1/2 AP right now so even better.

Play the rock paper scissors wheel right and summon a strong friend servant vs the current daily and they can carry you by themselves, although til you get a feel for it I'd do the 25 AP ones.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Aren't there a few servants that are locked off til you clear certain areas though?

From the gacha? 100%. However, I also don't plan on rolling anytime soon so it doesn't matter too much for me. Also the gacha locked servants aren't great imo unless they're 5*. Except maybe 2.

1rEKA2p.jpg

This is what happens when you spam the lvl4 exp as soon as possible

Refyref

The update deleted all the game's data for me, so my save is gone. I have no motivation to continue with this game anymore, what with losing what I had and all the progress. Considering how poorly it runs on my phone, I don't really have the patience to go through it again.
Ah well. Maybe I'll reinstall for the Halloween event.

Mupod

unrelated but have you made sure to set your support servants? I missed you on my friends list at first because it was in the sea of generic Mash faces from reroller accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom