• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

Used my 3 tickets on the Gilg banner.

First pull: Heaven's Feel.
Second: Some shitty 3 Star Zerker.
Third: Kaleidoscope #2.

Not bad.
Yeah, two 5* CE. Can't be angry with that!

I blew 7 tickets.

2x Robin Hood, Fat Caesar, Romulus, 2x Medusa.

Fuck everything.
At least Robin Hood and Caesar are nice 3* (unless you had them already)?

:(

I got a second Altria........

And I spent all the Quartz....
Sorry, but hey, NP2 Altria!

The main downside being that I won't get nearly as frequent AP refills once I get back to story missions.
Yeah, I'm going to try to work through the story while I do it, so I can manage both. That being said, a higher rank means a higher cap, which is nice.

Atalante. The ultimate troll.
Haha, yeah. I got her on my very first ticket on my alt. I was upset, to say the least. She's pretty horrible too, from what I've heard. :(

Pulled a Liz with my second 10-roll.

I swore I would only do 2x 10-rolls for AUO and that's it. So I guess that's all I'll get.

I got 2 shitty bullshit fucking Holy Shroud of Magdalene CE's, WHAT THE FUCK. GIVE ME A FUCKING USEFUL CE FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE YOU PIECE OF SHIT GAME

chrono01

Pulled a Liz with my second 10-roll.

I swore I would only do 2x 10-rolls for AUO and that's it. So I guess that's all I'll get.

I got 2 shitty bullshit fucking Holy Shroud of Magdalene CE's, WHAT THE FUCK. GIVE ME A FUCKING USEFUL CE FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE YOU PIECE OF SHIT GAME
Congrats on the Liz, at least. Sorry for the rest.

Wow, 2x 10 pull and 8 tickets with no 4* Servant at all lol.
Yeah, it's probably a good thing for us to become accustomed to such pulls early on. It'll probably be the common thing for many, as the rates for 4* Servants aren't exactly high. Better get used to those 3* Servants/CE!

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Oh god.

So I bought enough quartz for another 30 roll.

Another fucking Atalante. AND two five star Altria. On one hand, great RNG I guess. On the other, no gil?!?!

chrono01

Oh god.

So I bought enough quartz for another 30 roll.

Another fucking Atalante. AND two five star Altria. On one hand, great RNG I guess. On the other, no gil?!?!
Hmm, that seems really strange, given the rate up. Apparently it's supposed to be something like a 75% chance to pull the featured 5*, if you manage to pull a 5* at all. I guess you were just both lucky (to get a 5*) and unlucky (to not receive Gilgamesh)?

Was Altria new for you, at least?

NexusCell

Damn, rolled my tickets and got Waver. Whelp. At least he'll go well with Herc. Gonna go for my traditional 2 10 rolls

Anndddd I get Vlad. Damn. Sort of happy I got these two but at the same time sort of sad I didn't get Gil.

Sciel

Congrats to all the people who pulled Gilg's / Other Nice cards and servants.

Need some help with some ascension material:

f139dea46c.jpg

Where is the best place to farm "Dragon Fang", need so many of these to ascend my servant :( .

chrono01

Damn, rolled my tickets and got Waver. Whelp. At least he'll go well with Herc. Gonna go for my traditional 2 10 rolls

Anndddd I get Vlad. Damn. Sort of happy I got these two but at the same time sort of sad I didn't get Gil.
Insane, Waver + Vlad make a killer combination and are two members of the current "meta" Arts team (the third being Tamamo Caster who's not yet out). It kind of makes your Heracles that you chose a little less important (too bad you didn't pull before you used your ticket :/), but that's one hell of a set of pulls!

Congrats!

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Hmm, that seems really strange, given the rate up. Apparently it's supposed to be something like a 75% chance to pull the featured 5*, if you manage to pull a 5* at all. I guess you were just both lucky (to get a 5*) and unlucky (to not receive Gilgamesh)?

Was Altria new for you, at least?

New to me, so can't complain about an NP 2 Altria. But still. Ugh.

Articalys

Yeah, I'm going to try to work through the story while I do it, so I can manage both. That being said, a higher rank means a higher cap, which is nice.
As long as I can clear a couple chapters at a time, I won't mind too much. If the Rome story is really as bad as people say, at least I won't have the same drive to keep reading more as with France.

Used one ticket since I had 6 and wanted 5 left for a nice round number. Got Medea, who I didn't have yet, so that's fine.

NexusCell

Insane, Waver + Vlad make a killer combination and are two members of the current "meta" Arts team (the third being Tamamo Caster who's not yet out). It kind of makes your Heracles that you chose a little less important (too bad you didn't pull before you used your ticket :/), but that's one hell of a set of pulls!

Congrats!

Yeah, I'm fine with these rolls.Just hope my luck with my US account doesn't ruin my JP account luck. Will probably just hoard until Mordred.

Kenai

I allowed myself one 10 pull (ONE!) since we've been getting a lot of free SQ and my napkin math said I'd still have at least 300 by Iskandar (my "bare minimum" goal is 10 pulls on his banner)

I was quite pleased tbh. No Gil (super grats to Gil winners) but I feel like I'm in good hands with this + Jeanne + Waver and my 4*s. Dunno who to get for the free now though.

chrono01

New to me, so can't complain about an NP 2 Altria. But still. Ugh.
Yeah, for sure. Any new 5* is reason to celebrate, even though it might not have been the one you were after.

Congrats!

As long as I can clear a couple chapters at a time, I won't mind too much. If the Rome story is really as bad as people say, at least I won't have the same drive to keep reading more as with France.

Used one ticket since I had 6 and wanted 5 left for a nice round number. Got Medea, who I didn't have yet, so that's fine.
I might be one of the few, but I didn't hate Rome as much as everyone else seemed to. It wasn't as strong/interesting as Orleans, but it wasn't horrible or anything. Maybe I just really like Nero?

Yeah, I'm fine with these rolls.Just hope my luck with my US account doesn't ruin my JP account luck. Will probably just hoard until Mordred.
Yeah, for sure. Be happy with those pulls, congrats again. :)

I allowed myself one 10 pull (ONE!) since we've been getting a lot of free SQ and my napkin math said I'd still have at least 300 by Iskandar (my "bare minimum" goal is 10 pulls on his banner)

I was quite pleased tbh. No Gil (super grats to Gil winners) but I feel like I'm in good hands with this + Jeanne + Waver and my 4*s. Dunno who to get for the free now though.
Congrats to you too!

I'm not sure who I'll pick with my 4* ticket either, since my Berserker slot is filled (with Vlad). Leaning more towards Emiya at the moment, since I need an Archer (no Gilgamesh :/).

But man, what is up with all of these non-Gilgamesh pulls? From the gatcha I've watched of the Japanese game, 9/10 when you pulled a 5* from a rate-up event it was the featured card. :(

It's a toss up for me between Elizabeth and Martha for the 4* I want. Though I'm heavily leaning towards Elizabeth since she's one of my favorite characters.

Kaname

So since I haven't stored my data transfer thing and I'm not from US am I fucked or what? Can I switch to a USA account, download the update and then lock the account or is it lost forever now?

weeaboo

The struggle

Q3NuHpil.jpg

also rolled the free tickets and it was a disaster, two Spell Tomes and a Dragon' Meridian. Definitely saving my 60 SQ for the Nero event

sensui-tomo

just did a reroll on the computer and got jeanne and gil.... i think i might start over since it shouldnt take that long to get back to rome, and no need to make mistakes like i did on my other account which had vlad and herc.

chrono01

1/2 stamina event is terrible... For every 40 stamina I spend, I'll get another 60. It's an endless loop.
Same, I wanna sleep but don't want to waste stamina.

H.E.L.P.

I give up, this is going on for the next few weeks, I'm just going to go to bed with the stamina overflow there. Don't. Care.

just did a reroll on the computer and got jeanne and gil.... i think i might start over since it shouldnt take that long to get back to rome, and no need to make mistakes like i did on my other account which had vlad and herc.
Yeah, for sure I'd start over. The game is new, so you might as well. Better now than to regret it later, I did the same yesterday (went from Waver to a Waver + Vlad account).

garath

It is known this game has crap rates.

That said, I was easily going to grab Hercules with the free ticket but now that we're talking about poor lancers in the game would Liz be a better choice?

I currently have waver and Stheno.

K, I'm a little stuck on who to get from the 4* roll.

I got Altria 5*, Carmilla and Lancelot 4*.

My party right now is Altria and Mash, but I'm still going through the tutorial missions. What should I pick?

T-Rex.

Banned
It is known this game has crap rates.

That said, I was easily going to grab Hercules with the free ticket but now that we're talking about poor lancers in the game would Liz be a better choice?

Pick Herc and stick with Cu up until the Scatach rate up imo.

KMRiku

Neo Member
The king returns to me

What the hell, I was never this lucky in the japanese version! I was very disappointed when rainbow orbs and then suddenly Arturia, but I am glad I got AUO again.

You can't go wrong with Heracles, he is the best option all around. Although Liz is a solid choice because poor SR/SRR Lancers, I would consider getting her in the case you already have Heracles and don't know which 4* you should get.

Dandte

Why is everyone so crazy about gilgamesh? He even isn't a waifu O.O

Also, my only two 4* and above servants are herc and waver. Free pick Emiya?

Uthred

Three ten pull absolutely doesnt feel like anywhere near enough, going to just hope for a decent 4* and be pleasantly be surprised if golden boy shows up.

Edit: Welp apparently that was setting my sights too high, sure do have a lot more 3* CE's than I did and got good old Gilles de Rais, nothing says disappointment like a paedophile serial killer. (Four summon tickets, two more Gilles, he likes me, he really likes me)

Edit2: Blew the rest of my quartz on a few single pulls, got Heavens Feel, Holy Shroud of the Magdalene, Seal Designation Enforcer and a dupe Formal Craft, which I know intellectually is excellent luck but emotionally still feels like "KHHAANNN"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom