• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.
lKNPUSD.png

Managed to pull most of these on the last few minutes. My luck is B rank!

icedragon08

Neo Member
7 Summon Tickets -> 6 3*Servents

5 10 Pulls:
5* Gil on last roll
4* Eon
4* Elisabeth
4* Marie

2 5* Prisma Cosmos
and tons of new 4* Essences

Was almost ready to be disappointing but Gil heard my call.
Now I'm stuck in AP Hell because I can't get below max but wan't to farm Exp cards...

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
7 Summon Tickets -> 6 3*Servents

5 10 Pulls:
5* Gil on last roll
4* Eon
4* Elisabeth
4* Marie

2 5* Prisma Cosmos
and tons of new 4* Essences

Was almost ready to be disappointing but Gil heard my call.
Now I'm stuck in AP Hell because I can't get below max but wan't to farm Exp cards...

Grats on the Marie!

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Is Carmilla considered to be good? Already have friends who have Herc so I figured I could pick her and use their Herc as my 3rd.

Dandte

Is there something like a best in slot ce list for each class? i guess Herc wants a +25% burst card waver instead of kaleidoscope?

KMRiku

Neo Member
Is Carmilla considered to be good? Already have friends who have Herc so I figured I could pick her and use their Herc as my 3rd.

Even now in the japanese version, she is one of the best 4* Assassin, together with Assassin Shiki. If we do get the KnK colab event, you will get a free 4* Shiki, so getting Carmilla is not that essencial.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Even now in the japanese version, she is one of the best 4* Assassin, together with Assassin Shiki. If we do get the KnK colab event, you will get a free 4* Shiki, so getting Carmilla is not that essencial.

Oh wow, that's good to hear. I love her design so I think I'll pick her up right now. Thanks again!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Used all my tickets and did 4 10 pulls. Ended up with:

TWO 5* Altrias
4* Lancelot
4* Holy Shroud CE
6 other 4* CEs

And that's it. Only other noteworthy pulls were 3* Medusa and 3* Medea.

Guess I'll try to gather as much quartz as I can while the banner is up and try to keep pulling for Gil, but considering I haven't gotten any 5* servants yet I'm ok with double Altria.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I'm surprised by so many people getting 5* but not the rate 5*. Throughout my time with F/GO on the JP version I never NOT got a rate up 5*. Really bizarre.

Pejo

Had 74 Quartz saved up, decided to do 2 pulls before I took my Emiya ticket and called it a day.

On the first roll, I saw that gold tint, it spun around - archer! OMG....turns into Atalanta. I mean not bad, since I didn't have a 4* archer, but what a troll. Second roll got me trash. Then I decided to pick up Carmilla for my ticket since I just got a 4* archer and was using Mata Hari for Assassin. Overall, not a bad pickup! Not crazy luck like some of you on GAF, but I'm used to that with all the mobage junk I play.

The real MVP of this event is the half price AP dailies. Grind it out!

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I'm surprised by so many people getting 5* but not the rate 5*. Throughout my time with F/GO on the JP version I never NOT got a rate up 5*. Really bizarre.

Imagine getting TWO five-star in the same 10 pull and neither being Gil. Just bizarre and unlucky.

Also, I ended up with 3 Atalanta. The ultimate troll.

The real MVP of this event is the half price AP dailies. Grind it out!

This is the truth. It would make re-rolling so much easier since you can get a ton of levels without stopping.

Also, what day do archer pieces drop?

Only the free three tickets, I'm at 20 gems so I'll try to get 10 from story mode to do a 10 pull.

From my 3 tickets:
- 1 Medusa
- 1 Divine Banquet (Already had one...)
- 1 Atalante

So now I have an Archer, and she has two Arts. Would she be a good replacement for Emiya in an Arts team or should I still get Emiya? Although she only has two Quicks, she seems more apt for a Quick Team.

Quonny

I very much wonder if the numbers were changed or it's broken. Wouldn't surprise me if it's broken.

And just in case, for those which the app is not available in their country, downloading the new version via QooApp will update the game without problem and without the need to transfer data.

Anyway, since you cannot access the Transfer Setup when the game requires an update, I highly recommend you to setup your Transfer ID and pass as soon as you can.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Despite knowing full well Heracles is a beast, I used my free 4* pickup on Tamamo Cat. Not the 'correct' choice, I realize, but when there's a goofy cat in a maid outfit on the table, sometimes you gotta go with what you believe in.

I'm tempted to roll on Gil but I like my Emiya well enough, and I'd rather gamble on Attila when the NeroFest comes up instead.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
lol.. I had one 10 summon available.. no Gil, but I got Vlad, Atalante and a second Lancelot.

What do I do with the second Lancelot? XP? Does he give my other Lance an XP buff?

Also who is the best 4* to grab for the turn in? I already have Lancelot Berserk and CuCu Lancer. And Jeanne.

lol.. I had one 10 summon available.. no Gil, but I got Vlad, Atalante and a second Lancelot.

What do I do with the second Lancelot? XP? Does he give my other Lance an XP buff?

Go to Enhance, select Noble Phantasm, and feed your 2nd Lancelot to your 1st one.

elty

Can anyone with a lv70 Jeanne add me please - need her to solo the 40 AP daily.

Oh, even if you don't have a Jeanne feel free to add me if you think my limited support would be useful. (Waver/Lily/Camilia)

edit: is there any quick review of all the available free 4*?

Sciel

Oh, even if you don't have a Jeanne feel free to add me if you think my limited support would be useful. (Waver/Lily/Camilia)

It says can't be found for some reason. My ID is 003,160,189. 70 Jeanne with Kaleidoscope.

Baalzebup

120 Quartz and 9 tickets later, no 5* servants. I did get a bunch of other stuff that I wanted, including two Prisma Cosmos, so not a total loss.

Zafir

edit: is there any quick review of all the available free 4*?
I think I already have you on my list. I have a level 70 Jeanne set.

kewlmyc

Only thing of note I got from my one 30 pull and 3 tickets are 2 Holy Shrouds. Decided to use my free servant ticket for Emiya. I'm cool with this.

Sterok

Pulled Saber Altera. Well she seems like a decent 5*, so alright. And 2 Cu Lancer prototypes and a regular Lancer Cu. Good thing I like him. Went for Emiya for my free 4*. Really need a decent archer. Level up time.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I very much wonder if the numbers were changed or it's broken. Wouldn't surprise me if it's broken.

commish and I both got double Altria pulls, and a number of other folks seem to have gotten Altrias as well. Could very well be busted, lol.

Voror

commish and I both got double Altria pulls, and a number of other folks seem to have gotten Altrias as well. Could very well be busted, lol.

I was actually going to dive in and buy some SQ but if that's the case I don't know if I want to bother right now.

The End

I got an altria on my altria account, so that's fun

I've got one 10-pull left on my Jeanne account, I should give it a whirl

Mathematics

Neo Member
So I have Emiya, Hercules and Marie from gacha pulls. Trying to decide on who to get for my free 4 star. Any recommendations?

I don't know what low * servants you want to use. But IMO on making your box more rounded out: Deon for tank, Liz if you don't want to use Cu, Camilla makes a decent assassin, Tamamo Cat for more farming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom