• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

What's the cheapest this has been so far? Hoping to pick it up for 20 eventually. Unless someone wants to sell theirs. ;p
The cheapest it's been is free, and that sale is still going on now. That's right, for the low...low price of absolutely nothing, you can have this app available on your phone. (Some in-app purchases may be required, if you are weak of will.)

DOWNLOAD IT. IMMEDIATELY. RIGHT THIS INSTANT!

Well, after maintenance ends, of course.

PxNrk8U.jpg

Unlimited Maintenance Works

F

chrono01

What's most worrying is no estimated finish time. I guess it's better than saying an hour only to extend it, but we could be in it for the long haul.

I would like to spend my stamina before going to sleep, not to mention blow through all of my Star Quartz/Tickets on my alt. Will probably save my Star Quartz on my main (for Tamamo Caster), but might spend a few tickets there.

alpha69

What worries me is the update on the game itself is still not available on those mirror sites. Since I'm outside the US I had to rely on them. This is my first time using these mirror sites so I'm not sure how long it actually takes. Is this normal or am I just using the wrong site? lol

Sciel

What worries me is the update on the game itself is still not available on those mirror sites. Since I'm outside the US I had to rely on them. This is my first time using these mirror sites so I'm not sure how long it actually takes. Is this normal or am I just using the wrong site? lol
I just use a US registered Google Play/ Apple ID to install it/update it. .

Can always switch back later on.

alpha69

I just use a US registered Google Play/ Apple ID to install it/update it. .

Can always switch back later on.

never knew that's possible. I tried doing it once by creating an google account with US location and use it on my android device but somehow I can't get it to display the US playstore :(

T-Rex.

Banned
Download the QooApp to make updating easy.

Well, the servers are up. That was an unexpectedly short maintenance.

edit: LOL 34 items in the gift box, including the ticket that lets you choose your 4*. They all say "Fuhahaha, kneel down before me, you mongrels!" etc.

Articalys

That's what I get for posting at the bottom of the last page, I suppose...

So decision time is finally here: EMIYA or waifu?

edit: went with EMIYA. Waifus can wait.

Qurupeke

Umm, I only see a light, not a banner, is it safe to roll?

Also, the First Order event is semi transparent... Good maintenance...

chrono01

That's what I get for posting at the bottom of the last page, I suppose...

So decision time is finally here: EMIYA or waifu?
I was going to get Heracles, but since I have Vlad I'll probably pick Emiya (since I don't have a 4* Archer yet).

Tamamo is a great choice too.

Umm, I only see a light, not a banner, is it safe to roll?
I'm going to wait a bit before I use my tickets.

Edit: Never mind, it's there for me now.

chrono01

3* Caeser (Saber) (New)
5* Kaleidoscope (New)
3* Dragon's Meridian (New)
3* Caeser (Saber) Old)

Those were my four tickets, not too bad. Happy with Kaleidoscope, anyway.

Zafir

OMFG!

I did 6 ticket pulls and a 10 pull.

The tickets were shit buttttt

I should play the lottery with this luck. This is where all my shitty ffbe luck went. It was all being saved until this one game.

Edit: Incidentally guess I'm picking herc now lol..

chrono01

Got Gilgamesh(no art lol), Heaven's Feel, and Limited/Zero Over on my second multi. Pretty nice.

OMFG!

I did 6 ticket pulls and a 10 pull.

The tickets were shit buttttt

I should play the lottery with this luck. This is where all my shitty ffbe luck went. It was all being saved until this one game.

Edit: Incidentally guess I'm picking herc now lol..
Congrats on the Gilgamesh, you two!

I used the 120 SQ and 9 tickets on my alt, no Gilgamesh. Oh well, it's my alt anyway so I'm not worried over those spent SQ. As much as I want to pull more on my main, I'm going to save for the aforementioned Tamamo Caster. I need her.

Good luck to everyone else pulling for Gilgamesh!

Articalys

For the next two weeks:

- All dalies are half-AP-cost

- Chance of Great/Super success when leveling is doubled

In other words, if you don't have everything you own at max (non-ascended) level by the end of that period, you're slacking off.

Not really, don't take it too seriously

chrono01

For the next two weeks:

- All dalies are half-AP-cost

- Chance of Great/Super success when leveling is doubled

In other words, if you don't have everything you own at max (non-ascended) level by the end of that period, you're slacking off.

Not really, don't take it too seriously
Time to grind that rank!

Also levels, so many levels.

SeanTSC

Used my 3 tickets on the Gilg banner.

First pull: Heaven's Feel.
Second: Some shitty 3 Star Zerker.
Third: Kaleidoscope #2.

Not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom