• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articalys

Yeah, this is almost too much. You can actually gain AP seemingly in perpetuity right now.

And the perfectionist in me is screaming about how much AP I'm letting go to waste by not playing or not being able to tackle the Expert dailies.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Burn 3* for mana prisms (and 4* if you have 'em, I guess).

Sounds like a plan.

What Servants do you have and which ones are already maxed out?

These are all my nakama:

05g1HEM.png

NTBrPOz.png

elty

I just do a reroll out of fun, and from the initial 45 SQ I got both Gil and Waver (and Marie as a freebie which I like after playing France)....

So... should I give up my current account with just Waver and Camilia?

Hubb

Farming dragon fangs makes me wish there was an auto battle, and an increased drop rate. Yes I know I should wait for events, but the events are taking too long to get here.

Strimei

Cleaned my friend list. Tons of free spots, Code: 804,330,165

Sent one (Kiisa's the name if you're curious), thanks!

I just do a reroll out of fun, and from the initial 45 SQ I got both Gil and Waver (and Marie as a freebie which I like after playing France)....

So... should I give up my current account with just Waver and Camilia?

Hah, with that I definitely would.

elty

Sent one (Kiisa's the name if you're curious), thanks!

Hah, with that I definitely would.

Alright, I will just blow all my SG on my old account and see if something interesting come up.

Edit: just spent 60 SG and got Gil as well. lol I guess I will give my reroll account away.

Grazzt

Alright, I will just blow all my SG on my old account and see if something interesting come up.

Edit: just spent 60 SG and got Gil as well. lol I guess I will give my reroll account away.

Your PM box will explode for that reroll account
Edit: Gil's attack is pretty low, but he generates so many stars.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Yeah, this is almost too much. You can actually gain AP seemingly in perpetuity right now.

And the perfectionist in me is screaming about how much AP I'm letting go to waste by not playing or not being able to tackle the Expert dailies.

I normally don't feel this way but right now I definitely do.

chrono01

Alright giving away an account with 0 SG, but has both Waver and Gil.

Quote to see transfer code.

Code is

Password is my second favourite character in FF series (4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 13).

Please quote when you get it!
My friend has been re-rolling for this, so if you don't mind, I'll participate in the hunt.

Question, though. Is the name full and proper (capitalization) or all lower case? Also, complete name or just the first? Too many other variables to try. :/

elty

My friend has been re-rolling for this, so if you don't mind, I'll participate in the hunt.

Question, though. Is the name full and proper (capitalization) or all lower case? Also, complete name or just the first? Too many other variables to try. :/

Sorry, single word first name only with capitalised first letter. i.e. if it is Cloud, then it is just

Cloud

Ephidel

Code is

Single word, first name only. For example,

Cloud

I think someone has already taken it.

One of the names I guessed gave a "The transfer number entered is already in use" message.

chrono01

Code is

Single word, first name only. For example,

Cloud

Eiko, huh? Never expected that one, haha. Time to tell my friend the re-roll hell is over (having re-rolled myself for a double 5* account a couple of days ago, I know the horror)!

Thanks. :)

chrono01

Thanks.

Man, I had to go through so many characters, tried the obvious ones first (even Hope, ugh!).

Was Eiko the one you tried that gave you the error? If so, that was close. I literally just entered it before you posted.

Eiko is cute!

Oh a fellow from Chain Chronicle!
She is cute, I'll give her that, just not one of the often-mentioned FF characters (a shame that is).

And yes, nice to see a fellow CC fan here! Here's hoping this game ends better than that one did, but I have a feeling we don't have anything to worry about (seeing F/GO chart so high, especially this early, bodes well for the future).

Chain chronicle alumni unite
That makes TWO CC fans!

I still think about the game on occasion, it was fun. I had received a couple really useful characters too, and was sitting on a lot of currency for a character that I can't even remember anymore. :(

Noirulus

Had Waver + Some other good units but had to reroll for Gil. 2 rerolls in and got him. Just played around with him and gotdamn he's on another level wtf

elty

Chain Chronicle was just sad. It turned me away from pretty much all Gumi games.

Part of the reason I play this is because it has some resemblance of CC. From general design to the horrible gacha rate.

Ephidel

Thanks.

Man, I had to go through so many characters, tried the obvious ones first (even Hope, ugh!).

Was Eiko the one you tried that gave you the error? If so, that was close. I literally just entered it before you posted.
Nah, it wasn't close at all. I was just typing in obvious leads and villains after the proper capitalisation hint. My first set of guesses had all been in lower case, but Eiko wasn't one I'd tried anyway :)

Spend 120SQ and 7 tickets and no Gil :(. All I got was Vlad, Heavens Feel, a third Kadeiloscope and a bunch of trash CE. Gil why do you elude me so.....Anyways, the other Gil event is on the New Year banner, right?

BigEmil

I don't think this will come to Europe

Should I just download the APK for Android is it ok to play this from Europe?

I wonder how updates will work though since not from Google Play Store....

chrono01

Chain Chronicle was just sad. It turned me away from pretty much all Gumi games.

Part of the reason I play this is because it has some resemblance of CC. From general design to the horrible gacha rate.
YEah, it was extra disappointing since V2 just hit, and we received a bunch of new features. It felt like a celebration of the game coming as far as it did...and then it ended. :/

Nah, it wasn't close at all. I was just typing in obvious leads and villains after the proper capitalisation hint. My first set of guesses had all been in lower case, but Eiko wasn't one I'd tried anyway :)
Oh, gotcha. Just checking. :)

Spend 120SQ and 7 tickets and no Gil :(. All I got was Vlad, Heavens Feel, a third Kadeiloscope and a bunch of trash CE. Gil why do you elude me so.....Anyways, the other Gil event is on the New Year banner, right?
Vlad + Kaleidoscope + Heaven's Feel looks like a win to me! I know, 120 SQ + tickets and only that doesn't seem like much, but trust me it is. The rates for the game are just bad, so to get that out of what you spent is still pulling ahead.

Congrats, feel good about those pulls!

Jeez Gil does diddly damage. Lots of hits for crit stars, but he hits like a wet noodle.
He's a late-bloomer.

But yeah, until he gets his later buffs he's nothing too special right now. Doesn't make people want him any less though, haha.

Ephidel

I'm in Europe. I downloaded it using qooapp. If you search the site for FGO and scroll down until you get to the English version you can install it from there (you'll get prompted to install the qooapp app first). Then, when it updates, you load qooapp and go to the "my games" section and you can update it from there.

OVDRobo

Well, I can confirm that you start running out of infinite AP from level gains around player level 60 or so if anyone's looking to pace themselves. Naturally this is from farming the 20AP (usually 40 AP) experience daily mission.

Even with having levelled most servants I even vaguely like (which I count as 14, though that's including previous EXP card farming) to their max level pre-first ascension, I still have 200 or so 4-5* EXP cards.

Download the APK. It works fine. Qooapp seems to be the fastest on updates based on the 1.1 update earlier.

BigEmil

I'm in Europe. I downloaded it using qooapp. If you search the site for FGO and scroll down until you get to the English version you can install it from there (you'll get prompted to install the qooapp app first). Then, when it updates, you load qooapp and go to the "my games" section and you can update it from there.

Download the APK. It works fine. Qooapp seems to be the fastest on updates based on the 1.1 update earlier.
Awesome thanks guys!

sanhora

FWIW:
RPGSite said:
Journalist #2: Going back to the localization, many English speakers now have access to F/GO. It’s technically only out in the USA and Canada though. Do you plan on releasing the game to other territories, such as Europe or Southeast Asia?

Iwakami: We do want to release Fate/Grand Order to as many territories as possible. However, there’s a lot of other factors to consider before we can commit to it - local laws being one of the major things to think about. Once we can clear all of those hurdles, we would like to announce it to other territories one day.
I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out sometime next year in EU, but I'm way too impatient for that shit and started the NA version the day it launched. You can download the game and updates from QooApp and it works just fine.

source for the interview

Vlad + Kaleidoscope + Heaven's Feel looks like a win to me! I know, 120 SQ + tickets and only that doesn't seem like much, but trust me it is. The rates for the game are just bad, so to get that out of what you spent is still pulling ahead.

Congrats, feel good about those pulls

I don't mind Vlad but I wish I would have gotten one of the event CE or Saber Alter/Lancelot instead of a third Kaleidoscope and Heaven's Feel. I guess I got used to FE:H pity rate and 3% banner characters.

BigEmil

FWIW:
I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out sometime next year in EU, but I'm way too impatient for that shit and started the NA version the day it launched. You can download the game and updates from QooApp and it works just fine.

source for the interview
Good to know thanks for the info! I just downloaded it from Qooapp may download again from Play store if when it does arrive in Europe

I refuse to belive that the daily drops snake eyes iv been running it non and ive gotten everything besides the eyes even gold skill gems and even a reverse dragon scale

Man, after playing FE:H this game is brutal, did three 10 pulls and used 5 tickets and no Gilgamesh or a 5 star, kinda sad after how lucky I got on the first pulls, but I guess that's how it goes :(

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
I cannot get a single serpent jewel to drop and it's making me sad too. At least give me one, dammit.

Anyone with a high level assassin have extra friend space to help me with tonight's dailies?

I got a 50 Carmilla if you wanna borrow her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom