• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fear the Walking Dead - Season Two, Part One - Sundays on AMC

deejay8595

my posts are "MEH"
This chick is getting on my nerves! Entire family is tied up and she's siding with this guy?!?

Edit: Unless it's all a setup

Stncold

Neo Member
Headshot from a moving boat going prob around 25 knots at around 250-300 yards is pretty impressive. Even if not particularly realistic.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Headshot from a moving boat going prob around 25 knots at around 250-300 yards is pretty impressive. Even if not particularly realistic.

I think they stopped. I mean it seemed like the boat stopped while Nick was scoping the boat out to make sure it was safe.

ZeroFate

Actually liked this episode! Strand got some much needed backstory (trying to get back to his BF humanizes him a ton) Although w/e business they're in seems a little shady.

Looks like they're wasting no time splitting the group up too. Guessing the next episode will be Alisha and whatshisface at Jack's HQ.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Actually liked this episode! Strand got some much needed backstory (trying to get back to his BF humanizes him a ton) Although w/e business they're in seems a little shady.

Seems like reality with insurance fraud or risk-assessment built in.

Top Bottom