• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

gurudyne

Elimination PPV shouldn't exist. This should all be build up for Mania

I was thinking about this earlier. It would make sense if they had the Royal Rumble victor choose his title for Mania, then the other title holder's opponent for Mania would be the Elimination Chamber victor, whose entrants would be chosen in a tournament that would last all of February. Gives the roster something to do and builds the hype.

UberTag

308001_10151226723076571_554268453_n.png
SoulPlaya: Two more guys wearing Kane's colors. It's clearly a "let's honor Kane" night.

MoosiferX

Probably a dumb question but I downloaded the WWE App thingy (#embarrassed) so that I could see the matches continue during the commercial break, but does that even happen? As far as I can tell they're really slow about posting video from RAW and there's nothing "live".

Have any of you downloaded it?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Probably a dumb question but I downloaded the WWE App thingy (#embarrassed) so that I could see the matches continue during the commercial break, but does that even happen? As far as I can tell they're really slow about posting video from RAW and there's nothing "live".

they totally do that sometimes

just make sure you're in the WWE Active section of the app, that's where they show whatever video they show during commercials.

I really want Cesaro to come back out and just start swinging everyone into the barricade. That should be his gimmick week to week. Randomly come out and swing people into shit. I wanna see Ziggler sell it.

KissVibes

Banned

You do indeed get to see matches continue sometimes.

yea it does show matches when they got o commercial. just hat only bryan and jericho has gone to commercal

Not yet. Still waiting for them to tell me how.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
they haven't gone live between commercials since Primo and Epico were on.

I thought it was broken but nope

Ozone

Please explain to me how to download it. I'm still unsure. #embarrassed #RAW

Has Ziggler EVER won with the fucking sleeper? I know Cole is just doing his job, but c'mon man....that shit never wins Ziggler any matches. Nothing wins Ziggler a match.

Top Bottom