• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
In all seriousness, I really do like 4 and don't understand the hate.

1 is still a great game but it just feels really dated. I wish there was an HD remake for the game.

You really don't understand the hate? From the godawful-after-the-first-time Act 3 to the fucking marriage proposal cutscene to the long-winded ending that basically poops on any remaining goodwill? Man, the first 2 acts in that game were dope, but everything after that started to really hurt. And much more..

The Acid Games are pretty awesome in their own right

Hell yeah, Acid 2 is the shit.

Bad story and barely any gameplay might be places to start.

You really don't understand the hate? From the godawful-after-the-first-time Act 3 to the fucking marriage proposal cutscene to the long-winded ending that basically poops on any remaining goodwill? Man, the first 2 acts in that game were dope, but everything after that started to really hurt. And much more..

Disagree. The game is great and I loved every moment of it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Disagree. The game is great and I loved every moment of it.

This baffles me, because I know you like good games. Well, I guess I know if I need to get in your good graces, all I have to do is pretend to poop my pants inside of a barrel and all is forgiven.

You seriously, honestly liked the marriage proposal cutscene? Seriously?

This baffles me, because I know you like good games. Well, I guess I know if I need to get in your good graces, all I have to do is pretend to poop my pants inside of a barrel and all is forgiven.

Ha. I forgot about that scene.

Put it down to me being a huge MGS fanboy and I didn't buy a PS3 until MGS4 came out and with my first "real" job paycheck out of college, I used it to buy the PS3/MGS4 bundle. I didn't watch any trailers/vids or read any impressions about the game. Just went in blind and I just took it for what it was and really enjoyed my time with the game.

jred2k

While video games are being discussed I just have to say that PoP: Warrior Within is terrible. I bought the trilogy collection and the drop in quality between WW and SoT is extraordinary. I'm really hoping Two Thrones is better, I can't take much more of thid moody Nu-Metal Prince.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
While video games are being discussed I just have to say that PoP: Warrior Within is terrible. I bought the trilogy collection and the drop in quality between WW and SoT is extraordinary. I'm really hoping Two Thrones is better, I can't take much more of thid moody Nu-Metal Prince.

The only good PoP I ever played was the 2008 reboot. And the original-original on PC.

I can't really be arsed to watch SD tonight.

You act like that's the only cringe-worthy moment in the series history.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I only played MGS2, and I only played MGS2 until I was given control of Raiden.

I promptly returned that shit.

Raiden was pretty fun. I liked doing nude cartwheels. I ended up skipping the last quarter of the story though, that got so horrible.

WRESTLING TALK

Hoarr

Neo Member
Can we talk about how cool this custom Ryback figure made by Adrione is?

tumblr_mhyx5uYZGf1qzx70zo1_500.png
tumblr_mhyx5uYZGf1qzx70zo2_500.png

I don't collect figures, but I love seeing a current WWE guy done in the old Hasbro style. Very neat!

Cagey

Banned
Raiden was pretty fun. I liked doing nude cartwheels. I ended up skipping the last quarter of the story though, that got so horrible.

WRESTLING TALK

I bought MGS2 because I was told by friends that Solid Snake was this bad ass British-Japanese hybrid of 007 and a ninja.

When the game said lol nope play with this pussy blonde kid instead, I peaced out.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Can we talk about how cool this custom Ryback figure made by Adrione is?

tumblr_mhyx5uYZGf1qzx70zo1_500.png
tumblr_mhyx5uYZGf1qzx70zo2_500.png

I don't collect figures, but I love seeing a current WWE guy done in the old Hasbro style. Very neat!

That's a pretty good figure, he has the right look and it all works. Good figure.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I thought Metal Gear Solid 4 was a good game. I don't understand all the hate it gets in the Gaming forum. Didn't it win GOTY on NeoGAF?

Definitely doesn't make it good with that kind of award!

Still though, I wanted a lot more gameplay and a lot less cutscenes. That's really my main gripe, the other insane shit isn't that big of a deal to me. I wanted more to play, but it's a game that you can beat in 4 hours if you skip cutscenes.

Definitely doesn't make it good with that kind of award!

Still though, I wanted a lot more gameplay and a lot less cutscenes. That's really my main gripe, the other insane shit isn't that big of a deal to me. I wanted more to play, but it's a game that you can beat in 4 hours if you skip cutscenes.
The cutscenes were my only problem. They were pretty damn long.

gurudyne

God, its turned into gaming side lite here.
Mass Effect 2 rocked and how about a Rumble to decide Wrasslegaf's GOTY 2012?

Penguin

This isn't wrestling talk? o_O

Seems like WWE is hyping some big announcement on Monday afternoon

Something big is coming to WWE.com. Log on this Monday at 12 p.m. ET for a special announcement, streamed live on WWE.com, YouTube.com/WWE and Facebook.com/WWE.

Tune in the day after WWE Elimination Chamber to for a special address by WWE Chairman Mr. McMahon, WWE COO Triple H, WWE Executive Vice President Stephanie McMahon, WWE Champion The Rock and John Cena.

Follow the links below and be sure to watch live at noon to find out what WWE officials and Superstars have in store for the WWE Universe.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/special-announcement-live-stream

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sleeping Dogs is GOTY you guys are crazy

It was great, even tastier on PC with that nice hd texture pack <3

My sources tell me Stone Cold Steve Austin will be the host of WrestleMania 29.

Stone Cold Steve Austin Presents WWE's WrestleMania 29, Brought to you by Pop Rocks at the Stadium, New York/New Jersey Featuring John Cena and Pals

As far as I'm concerned it gets to win GOTY for 2010, 2011, and 2012.

We all wanted a reason to use the Wiis we were suckered into buying.

I like my Wii, I always have fun when I play it and it got a lot of good games, but it...you know.

jred2k

All I want is a tablet/phone compatible WWE Network that I can spend no more than $15 a month and have access to fucktons of content.

Anything else I probably won't care.
I'd be willing to bet its the Wrestlemania XXX location announcement. Drew Brees kind of announced it on Twitter today. They'll probably just make it official Monday.

Top Bottom