• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

McNei1y

That was pretty good. Better than 95% of WWE today.

We have awful crowds in this generation. Really puts me off the product.

Yeah. I blame it mostly on WWE for their terrible booking and the shoving of Cena down our throats, the attendees have been really bad... aside from the few cities. Stop cheering for Hornswaggle and Cena dammit. Get into matches. Enjoy the product.

Kyoufu

Yeah. I blame it mostly on WWE for their terrible booking and the shoving of Cena down our throats, the attendees have been really bad... aside from the few cities. Stop cheering for Hornswaggle and Cena dammit. Get into matches. Enjoy the product.

I blame the female/children crowds. They're only there for one reason. Cena.

:(

Thread on repeat? Thread on repeat.

Long Deadspin write-up on Nigel McGuinness.

http://deadspin.com/5984273/how-one...wrestling-circuit-ended-behind-a-deli-counter

This was a great article. Loved it. One bit in particular made Bryan sound like a fantastic guy:

Thomas Golianopoulos said:
McGuinness wrestled his last match on Dec. 17, 2011, in Clarksburg, W.V. The next day, Bryan Danielson (now wrestling in WWE as "Daniel Bryan") won the world heavyweight championship. Danielson got in touch with McGuinness after the match. "He texted me after he won the belt, 'Wish that I was there with him,'" McGuinness said on the ROH-produced DVD The Best of McGuinness. He choked up and the camera briefly cut away, allowing him to regain composure. "Must be that time of the month. Crazy. Glad one of us made it."

Heart wrenching, but touching. It's simple enough to text someone but I always respect people who go out of their way to let others know they mean something. Especially in a business like wrestling.

I think I'm going to pick up The Last of McGuinness now.

Kaladin

Pfffft, it's always the worst month whatever the month, to someone.

March will be no better and you know it.

image.php

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Show and Bo.

This is the worst month in the history of WrassleGAF.

I'll be back in March.

Don't forget, Big Show and Bo merge to make one of the finest characters from one of the best games last year.

SUrX2J6.jpg

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Sheetz saying Brock vs. Rock at Summer Slam.

Likeliness of them bringing up they did this match at an older SS if they do go with this?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sheetz saying Brock vs. Rock at Summer Slam.

Likeliness of them bringing up they did this match at an older SS if they do go with this?

0, unless something happened at that old SS match that they can play off of.

Laserfrog

dirtsheetz.com says Bo Dallas is getting a gimmick change and being renamed to Bo Dallas Page, he'll be self high fiving in no time. With a face like that no wonder he has to self high five.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Y'all wanna see something terrible that I found I did A YEAR OR MORE AGO?

tumblr_lq20unaUfC1qhcc04o1_400.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If I could give Laserfrog a tag, it'd be "Thuggin' and Buggin'"

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Cody vs Show is possibly the gayest match I've ever seen. And I marked for Billy and Chuck.

Big show grabs his ass CONSTANTLY

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is it time for our biweekly argument about which MGS game is best (MGS3 and PW) and which one is worst (MGS4)?

In all seriousness, I really do like 4 and don't understand the hate.

1 is still a great game but it just feels really dated. I wish there was an HD remake for the game.

Top Bottom