• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Fn1Im.gif

Two odds on things to happen:

Someone gets thrown through a pod and cole goes mad about it being bullet proof glass

The show ends with the rock and Cena face to face below the mania sign with the rock holding the belt up

UberTag

Wrestlemania should be in Toronto. EVERY YEAR.
Toronto doesn't even rate house shows any more.
Toronto should feel lucky the WWE even airs in their television market.
(
It's a real shame, too. Some of the best wrestling fans on the continent. They get really passionate for wrestling because all of their sports teams suck.
)

Not my fault Randy only gets motivated to wrestle Christian.

KissVibes

Banned
These fucking people barely pop for Jericho but will start WOOOing for that shitheel Miz and what-ing Swagger and Dutch? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE? WHY ARE YOU ALL AWFUL?

Sanjuro

Toronto doesn't even rate house shows any more.
Toronto should feel lucky the WWE even airs in their television market.
(
It's a real shame, too. Some of the best wrestling fans on the continent. They get really passionate for wrestling because all of their sports teams suck.
)

Hogan vs. Rock. That was the last real special WM main event, and they fucking tore the roof off. It was awesome.

Pavaloo

Jericho will never EEEEVEEEEERRRR lose his music. It is literally perfect. Anyone know why he does his entrance the way he does now?

UberTag

Canada in general gets no love from WWE.
You'd think saving Jerry Lawler's life would count for something... but nope.
Vince would rather book 6 TV tapings a year in Oklahoma than spend one week in Montreal.

I miss Carl DeMarco and Jack Tunney. :(

Swagger is pretty terrible in the ring still. I thought he would have improved now especially being an actual wrestler but damn he's still pretty bad/bland

Top Bottom