• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

I bought $5 wrestling Death Match Dance Party to watch, I'm gonna watch it now!

First match is Jessie the Jack Hammer vs Bing Bong Buggalo.

I would just like to say that I loved your Hitman Absolution review. Avoidyman indeed. I wanted to like that game so much. At least Contracts mode kind of makes up for it.

Oh, Eve <3

i4TqtfBNltZN3.jpg

*sigh*

Which coast...on which continent...

Damn you Lynn!

Lol, it does seem like Jerry's retirement tour has been going on for well over a year now. I doubt he'll ever retire. He'll be like Dory Funk, not taking booking any more, but still wrestling his students.

Mr. Luchador said:
I suddenly realise where I know Bootaaay's name from!

That's unpossible!

I was definitely glad when Chris Hero/Kassius Ohno dropped the somewhat-goofy European technical wrestling from his repertoire in favour of his KO gimmick, as I never felt it really suited a guy his size, but he was pretty awesome at it all the same;

iAJZALIYVvLV4.gif

So who wants to represent WrassleGAF on this GTTV show about GAF?

Only catch is you go wearing a wrestling shirt and you have to call Pachter a mark.

I was definitely glad when Chris Hero/Kassius Ohno dropped the somewhat-goofy European technical wrestling from his repertoire in favour of his KO gimmick, as I never felt it really suited a guy his size, but he was pretty awesome at it all the same;

iAJZALIYVvLV4.gif

It always looked weak, as he'd do it on shows where people could do it just as well but quicker.

iAJZALIYVvLV4.gif
Both of their looks suck here, Cesaro especially should never go back to long hair or long tights.

It always looked weak, as he'd do it on shows where people could do it just as well but quicker.

Yeah, speed was always the problem, especially before he got into better shape, but I appreciated the variety of his war crate back then - he obviously spent a ton of time watching old European & Lucha tapes.

strobogo

Banned
I hate to say it, but Soul should definitely be the one to represent Wrasslegaf and he should definitely wear a Kane mask.

imagine if WrassleGAf got into a war with triple H or jim cornette. would be amazing

It would lead to an invasion storyline

JR: BAH GAWD KING! WRASSLEGAF POSTERS HAVE LEAPT OVER THE BARRICADE AND HHH IS ALL ALONE IN THE RING!

HHH: It's Burying time

*5 minutes later*

JR: BROKEN BODIES LYING ALL AROUND THE RING BUT THE GAME STANDS TALL

King: looks like the threat was dealt with before it really started.

HHH: All of you nerds will think twice before attempting to book THIS BUSINESS ever again! But i'll give you the one thing you asked for, more Cena.

And then we curse Shadowlink's sign forever more.

I used to through phases where I thought Chris Hero's look was terrible and he looked like the atypical 'Indie Guy', and then I'd think 'fuck it, it's Chris Hero'.
Yes! I remember seeing Chris Hero YEARS ago with that Superman shirt and I'd always think he was the CAWest of the indy CAWs.

I'm surprised TNA or WWe wouldn't use the superbowl to generate interest in their products or upcoming PPVs like Lockdown or Wrestlemania. It's like the biggest platform for enticing customers. Yes, it's expensive but you can just have a 30-second spot.

Rock is in three spots. Fast and Furious, G.I. Joe and that other spot. Capitalize on it like this is a bigger stage.

strobogo

Banned
A SB ad would cost more than they make in a WM gate. Everyone knows about WWE. I don't think they can really expand their visibility.

Top Bottom