• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Ithil

iJ9yr9D0rxO8O.gif
iQFdhO3jKWhGi.gif

Yay, Kaitlyn. Time to call up some Divas from NXT.

iRHTlM5QAnjzT.gif

So... use that popularity to elevate your Divas title?

That would actually devaluate AJ shes above the divas division. But they are also saving her championship win for Mania. They had her win it at house shows in the summer but never went through with it on tv

gurudyne

When King says "Congratulations, little lady", it sounds condescending as fuck. His voice makes it sound like he's talking to a particularly dim child.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
So... use that popularity to elevate your Divas title?

They would have to actually care about wanting the Divas title to mean anything.

They don't.

On the bright side, at least the Divas title made a PPV appearance

unlike the Intercontinental Championship

Ithil

That would actually devaluate AJ shes above the divas division. But they are also saving her championship win for Mania. They had her win it at house shows in the summer but never went through with it on tv

Oh I know that, I was at one of those house shows, it was awesome. But Ziggler with the WHC and AJ with the Divas title doing their thing sounds good to me.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
You don't take it from him, I AM You don't take it from him, I AM You don't take it from him, I AM You don't take it from him, I AM You don't take it from him, I AM You don't take it from him, I AM You don't take it from him, I AM You don't take it from him, I AM You don't take it from him, I AM

Ithil

You know, on NXT, they've got TWO ongoing stories/rivalries going on featuring different Divas, and their most prominent Diva is probably the most over person on the roster. With a roster of about 5-6 Divas.

Heyman is going to call in all the favors tonight. Masato Tanaka, Awesome, Sabu, Rey when he was good. Dreamer, Behula. White Mask and more

They would have to actually care about wanting the Divas title to mean anything.

They don't.

On the bright side, at least the Divas title made a PPV appearance

unlike the Intercontinental Championship
Isn't it funny? Last year the U.S. title meant jack. Now the roles are reversed. They need to unify those belts.

Top Bottom