• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Man, Gaming side is turning real ugly already with this next gen

I mentioned it elsewhere, but I'm LOVING the ferocity of GAF right now. People are throwing their fucks out the window and drawing lines in the sand. This Wednesday is gonna be amazing, and E3? It's gonna be biblical.
Start what? It's a new system, thus a new generation. I don't even own one, let alone any Nintendo system since N64
That discussion doesn't belong in this thread. All I'm gonna say is that I politely disagree, and leave it at that.

Ithil

We've been taught to not care about the undercard, so if the main event doesn't interest us, why bother with the show in general?

I hope you mean Mark Henry when he first started and not Mark Henry now.

Well, that's up to you. I was simply asking what matches would make you interested in the card, that are also possible.

I enjoyed the PPV. I realise there's. culture of whining about everything but there were 3 good matches, 1 solid match and nothing offensive. Not sure what there is to be mad bout except the WM main event we've known for a year.

ghostmind

I mentioned it elsewhere, but I'm LOVING the ferocity of GAF right now. People are throwing their fucks out the window and drawing lines in the sand. This Wednesday is gonna be amazing, and E3? It's gonna be biblical.

This whole used game thing has sent Gaming-GAF into more of a froth that usual. That, and they have had to wait 7+ years for a good ol' console launch fight.

No, people definitely tuned in to see Rock at Rumble, and they stayed for RAW the next night. You could even see that happening here on GAF.

I think people watch the Rumble, because its the Rumble. It's fun. Tuning in for the RAW afterwards makes sense too. It is similar to Raw after WM, the excitement from the PPV translates over to wanting to see RAW.

People didn't stay for the Rock. Ratings drop continued.

Ithil

I can see the change coming. It's far away, and right now it's faint, but it's there. The shift from Vince to HHH will be a massive overhaul, if a slow one.

Just look at the Shield. That's a HHH project for you.

Omega

Banned
I enjoyed the PPV. I realise there's. culture of whining about everything but there were 3 good matches, 1 solid match and nothing offensive. Not sure what there is to be mad bout except the WM main event we've known for a year.
The awful main event? It wasn't even WWE wrestling. It was choke holds for 5 minutes, a few attacks and some more choke holds for 5 minutes. It was a waste of 30 minutes for everyone.

The gif isn't banned. Using it as a standalone post instead of forming an argument is, which has been the norm for a while now.
The Michael Jordan laughing gif is its own argument. Adding any text near it is just an insult to the perfection of it.

If Sony fucks up their conference on the 20th I think this site may just crumble. It will be complete lunacy.

I can see the change coming. It's far away, and right now it's faint, but it's there. The shift from Vince to HHH will be a massive overhaul, if a slow one.

Maybe HHH will have heels start winning over faces as cleanly as possible again.

Omega

Banned
The Michael Jordan laughing gif is its own argument. Adding any text near it is just an insult to the perfection of it.

If Sony fucks up their conference on the 20th I think this site may just crumble. It will be complete lunacy.

If? You spelled when wrong.

Sony NEVER lives up to the hype.

pants

Well then, you'd be wrong.

New home console from one of the main 3, new gen. Period. Arguing anything else because of specs is ridiculous.

You're wrong too just FYI.

SEGA launched 2 x third gen systems (SG-1000 + Master System)
Atari launched 2 x second gen consoles (Atari 2600 + Atari 5200)

What sucks is that a couple of HHH's pet projects haven't been the smashing successes they could have been. Sin Cara, Kharma, the tag division and others have either cooled down or flopped hard. At this rate, Sammartino won't be able to control himself and attack Vince at the HoF.

That discussion doesn't belong in this thread. All I'm gonna say is that I politely disagree, and leave it at that.

As somebody who's perfectly content with the 360 and will get the 360 successor next generation, its frustrating on the gaming side. I feel like I'm in an echo chamber over there.

Anyway, what the heck is that announcement tomorrow going to be? I bet they're going to announce TWICE IN A LIFETIME!

Ithil

What sucks is that a couple of HHH's pet projects haven't been the smashing successes they could have been. Sin Cara, Kharma, the tag division and others have either cooled down or flopped hard. At this rate, Sammartino won't be able to control himself and attack Vince at the HoF.

Sin Cara and Kharma were misfires (but not HHH's fault, really), but since then, Cesaro, the Shield, and to an extent Damien Sandow have been successful. The tag team thing, yeah, but if you've been watching NXT, it seems like HHH has moved his tag team love there, where he has total control.

The awful main event? It wasn't even WWE wrestling. It was choke holds for 5 minutes, a few attacks and some more choke holds for 5 minutes. It was a waste of 30 minutes for everyone.

I enjoyed it. I like both guys and it told the story it wanted to tell. The ending was shit, sure, but at least Punk looked strong.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I side with Chad Warden. You know why? Because we both just want the system that's the best.

Bitches.

Just call me ELPRESADOR

I'll consider myself a failure if I can't cut a promo like Batista and get banned.

S1ivKyK.gif

UberTag

Nah just stick around until WM. That's what I think I'm doing. I'm gonna give WM and the Raw after a chance and then call it quits for a while if they fail.

EDIT: Who the fuck am I kidding. I always want to quit and don't....I just need to stop lying to myself. I'm trapped for a while until they have no wrestlers left that I like.
You'll feel tons better about wrestling when you're no longer a slave to the WWE disappointment machine.

You don't even need to quit WrassleGAF.

I WILL HENCEFORTH ONLY ARGUE WITH PASSION. And also bananas I like bananas

There you go. Passion gets you further than logic ever will. Tis the way of the world.

1) swagger is awesome
2) he is a tea party real american. so him going up against a mexican could be a lot of fun

His gimmick is a xenophobe so that's why he's going to face Del Rio being the mexican hero and all.

He's still Swagger though.

He's a Tea Partier.

Ehhh, we'll see where this goes. He's still Jack Swagger after all, and this is still the WWE.

Top Bottom