• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

pants

brocksmariachidance.gif

we could get this! with swagger!
Only Brock or Kurt Angle could pull off such a thing :'(

How in the fuck was HHH supposed to prevent Kharamas pregnancy and her miscarriage? How in the fuxk was HHH supposed to know that Sin Cara can only be seen under blue light?

Ithil

They keep tethering me to the product. I can see the diabolical main event scene that's dominated by bad Rock/Cena promos and HHH/Brock rehashing, but then you've got the Shield beasting, Cesaro being a badass every week, Bryan soon returning to singles action, Jericho going full throttle at 40, and Swagger with a cool new gimmick.

But that's all going to get very little time in comparison to the rematches no one asked for.

Ithil

How in the fuck was HHH supposed to prevent Kharamas pregnancy and her miscarriage? How in the fuxk was HHH supposed to know that Sin Cara can only be seen under blue light?

Well he could have dictated that Sin Cara go to FCW for a while, but at that time (2011?) he wasn't the full Talent Relations head.

dream

White Mark Henry?

waitaminute

Dream posting in WrassleGAF again??

You know how WWE puts the belt on Mark Henry every few years and pushes him like crazy until they remember he's Mark Henry? They do that with Jack Swagger too, unfortunately. :(

And I'm only back for Brock and Dwayne.

Seven days ago Jack Swagger was having a very lukewarm return and had just beaten Justin Gabriel and Jimmy Uso in his two most recent TV matches. I know some of you guys like the new Swagger character, but this is too fast for my liking.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Seven days ago Jack Swagger was having a very lukewarm return and had just beaten Justin Gabriel and Jimmy Uso in his two most recent TV matches. I know some of you guys like the new Swagger character, but this is too fast for my liking.

Same. I don't mind ADR vs. Swagger, but not as the WRESTLEMANIA WHC MATCH. That's like an Over the Limit level title match as things stand right now.

You know how WWE puts the belt on Mark Henry every few years and pushes him like crazy until they remember he's Mark Henry? They do that with Jack Swagger too, unfortunately. :(

And I'm only back for Brock and Dwayne.

Mark Henry's problem recently has been Mark Henry's body. He was in a great spot before the injury. You'll have to rename Swagger to The White Jack Swagger. He's setting new records for "start and stop" booking.

We need you back permanently. Who else is supposed to provide us with timely wit and a never ending lust of broken down con men?

Ithil

I'd agree with that, he should have returned before January and had at least one short program with someone else to get this gimmick all "settled" and solidified. He's only had it a week and now he has to jump right into the feud against Del Rio.

Tea Party Swagger w/ Dutch vs Latino Hero Del Rio w/ Ricardo IS a great potential feud, it just seems like it should be coming a little down the line. All the same, it's probably going to go past WM, so that's over two months at minimum.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
"White Lightning" Jack Swagger

wait, Scott Steiner already had that didn't he?

dream

Mark Henry's problem recently has been Mark Henry's body. He was in a great spot before the injury. You'll have to rename Swagger to The White Jack Swagger. He's setting new records for "start and stop" booking.

We need you back permanently. Who else is supposed to provide us with timely wit and a never ending lust of broken down con men?

I just finally caught up on the Tammy Sytch thing. I like it. I think I can finally fulfill a childhood fantasy for $50.

A.E Suggs

Just came back from a bar where I watched this plus all-star game. Oddly enough the All star game was worst than the PPV finish overall. At least the EC PPV had an overall good showing. The all-star game had like no scoring what so ever through most of it.

steveovig

Forgive me for shilling but I've got a blog where I review old wrestling shows with screen caps and everything. I do a ton of old MSG shows and a series of WWF Primetime reviews. Right now, I'm giving away the first of many prizes to come. Please feel free to check it out at http://stevegraps.blogspot.com. I don't see too much stuff talked about from the 70's and 80's here so I figured I'd get in my own little niche!

I'm giving away an old Observer newsletter and I can't seem to get anyone to enter so maybe you guys would like to. Here's the info for it ripped from my site...

1...Follow me on Twitter @stevesgraps and look for my contest tweet and then re-tweet it to your followers

2...Email me at stevesgraps@yahoo.com and tell me you want to win

3...Comment on any post of mine on my blog at stevegraps.blogspot.com until March 1st

4...Refer anyone to my blog and have them do any of the prior three steps. Be sure to mention to them to note your referral.

From now until March 1st, you can enter and after that date I will put everyone's name into a hat and pick one. I will contact you, get your info, and gladly mail the prize to you! You can enter as many times as you do any of the above ways but only once for number two!

Again sorry for the shill!

somedevil

It just seems so out of place during this PG time. I'm fearing that it's going to end badly and set us back a few years.

Have you seen american politics recently? They been setting us back for a while now. Self Deportation, electric fences, show me your papers, new version of green cards to make illegal immigrants second class citizens.

Basically the republican party is writing Zeb Colter promos.

Pretty sure most of you will shit on Swagger by the end of the month. Dude sucks.

WHC isn't relevant anymore so i'm not too pissed. Just a waste of card space.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty sure most of you will shit on Swagger by the end of the month. Dude sucks.

It was last year too - 18 seconds folks

Cagey

Banned

Why wait until then when I can start doing it two weeks ago!

Watching the replay because I missed everything post-SHIELD (i.e. main event) due to life getting in the way.

Jack Swagger still sucks at a lot of various things, but his new theme song is boss as hell. Sounds like the main theme for a Final Fantasy villain.

What's more prestigious. Being the WORLD heavyweight champ, or the WWE champ. Lets debate this rigorously. Isn't being champ of the world better?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What's more prestigious. Being the WORLD heavyweight champ, or the WWE champ. Lets debate this rigorously.

Seriously, WHC. That title has some real weight behind it (one would call it a heavy weight.) - moreso than the WWE Championship, which has been cheapened a lot right out of the gate.

MG310

I would have preferred Henry win to set up Del Rio/Henry/Show at Wrestlemania...with Ziggler cashing immediately after Del Rio overcomes the odds.

Del Rio/Swagger seems like more of a summer lull feud.

Top Bottom