• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

MG310

Though I do have the ultimate bullshit ending in mind that would get the belt from Del Rio to Swagger.

Swagger has Del Rio in the ankle lock for a while and the ref has his back to Ricardo - Coulter steals the towel out of Ricardo's bucket and throws it over the ref's head - ref thinks Ricardo threw in the towel for Del Rio.

gRUm9xt.jpg

FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU!

Why wait until then when I can start doing it two weeks ago!

Watching the replay because I missed everything post-SHIELD (i.e. main event) due to life getting in the way.

Jack Swagger still sucks at a lot of various things, but his new theme song is boss as hell. Sounds like the main theme for a Final Fantasy villain.

I think GAF is just excited about his return and forgot how average he is. Remember his awesome first title run?..Yeah me neither. lol

Dean Ambrose = 2 Time CZW World Heavyweight Champion
Seth Rollins = Former tag team partner of CZW alumni Jimmy Jacobs
Roman Reigns = played tackle in the CFL which is like the CZW of football

CZW just went over John Cena, Sheamus, and Ryback.
CZW runs botchamania
CZW runs WWE

lol found this on /wooo

Cagey

Banned
I think GAF is just excited about his return and forgot how average he is. Remember his awesome first title run?..Yeah me neither. lol

I was on WWE hiatus watching when he had his title run, but when I learned that such a thing occurred, I couldn't really believe it. He's just good enough to be a typical midcard heel used to promote midcard faces in matches longer than a minute.

zychi

Banned
gRUm9xt.jpg

FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU!
Same hand writing on all the signs? Way to be creative WWE. Didn't watch, bummed I missed shields win, and mark henry came back since RR? don't care about anything else until this garbage cena and rock shirt is over with

The Rock's physical condition is actually somewhat worrying...he's in terrible, terrible shape. I don't know how much of it is hardcore steroid usage and what is simply down to a complete lack of roadwork, but you look at him and it's impossible to buy him as a real threat. People are generally ill-informed and think it's Punk that doesn't "look like a champion" but it's instantly obvious that his conditioning is in a different league.

I know it's not exactly Rock's main priority, but he's gassing like someone who's never touched a wrestling ring before. When you're as muscled as he is, that doesn't always portend well for your general health.

Ithil

Punk could wrestle for 60 minutes straight and still be going no problem. All the jabs at him not being ripped while Rock is a monster just look silly when Rock needs rest holds 10 minutes in.

Cagey

Banned
The Rock's physical condition is actually somewhat worrying...he's in terrible, terrible shape. I don't know how much of it is hardcore steroid usage and what is simply down to a complete lack of roadwork, but you look at him and it's impossible to buy him as a real threat. People are generally ill-informed and think it's Punk that doesn't "look like a champion" but it's instantly obvious that his conditioning is in a different league.

I know it's not exactly Rock's main priority, but he's gassing like someone who's never touched a wrestling ring before. When you're as muscled as he is, that doesn't always portend well for your general health.

It's not the roids or HGH or deer antler spray, it's a lack of cardio conditioning. He's in fantastic shape for one purpose (bodybuilding) but not another (cardio-based athletics).

Punk could wrestle for 60 minutes straight and still be going. All the jabs at him not being ripped while Rock is a monster just look silly when Rock needs rest holds 10 minutes in.

Absolutely. Most who know conditioning outside the sphere of bodybuilding & pro wrestling would suspect that; Yes, Rock is in horrible shape, yes he would probably get flattened by athletes who look worse than Punk for that reason.

I'm not saying being ripped is bad, but there's a tipping point where it goes too far & negatively impacts your performance. At the moment, The Rock is like a turkey that's been in the oven for six weeks.

It's not the roids or HGH or deer antler spray, it's a lack of cardio conditioning. He's in fantastic shape for one purpose (bodybuilding) but not another (cardio-based athletics).

Well, yes. You see it too often in boxing (to a lesser extent - no-one looks QUITE like that...).

Unrealistic physique = No time for roadwork.

It's very, very, very, very, very rare for someone as outlandishly pumped up as The Rock to have paid the slightest bit of care to cardio.

Cagey

Banned
Well, yes. You see it too often in boxing.

Great physique = No time for roadwork.

It's very, very, very, very, very rare for someone as outlandishly pumped up as The Rock to have paid the slightest bit of care to cardio.

Sure. The Rock is an action movie star. His day job requires looking like Hercules, so clanging and banging is part of a day's work. Cardio training would be an optional pursuit. John Cena can maintain a higher stamina level despite his cartoonish physique because, well, his day job is wrestling. If he disappeared for a few years to film movies or work a soup kitchen or some shit, he'd come back and get gassed. If Punk did the same, unless he keeps up running marathons and the like, he'd get gassed too.

A sizable part of being a top-tier wrestler is the look, and a sizable part of a wrestler's look is being jacked. Punk's unique look helps him overcome the fact that he's not in great shape (from a bodybuilding standpoint). If he was without tattoos, he'd be utterly forgettable, and that's the worst thing possible for a wrestler.

So the Spanish announce table wasn't supposed to break because when Punk does The Rock Bottom he jumps off the table midway knowing that the table wasn't gonna break

Also Ryback is still dangerous in the ring. He dropped ambrose on top of his head

gRUm9xt.jpg

W1YgxyV.gif

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Raven_whatamark.gif

Azuran

Banned
Swagger.

Del Rio.

WrestleMania.

For the title.

Smell the buys.

Nice to see the WWE trying for once instead of feeding us the same shitty matchups we have seen 1000 of times on TV already. I'll take that over any Taker match.

Here's Del Rio's brutal botch for those who might have missed it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fVgOIh3QwKk

Show is at fault as well. He should have done something instead of standing there.

Nice to see the WWE trying for once instead of feeding us the same shitty matchups we have seen 1000 of times on TV already. I'll take that over any Taker match.

Show is at fault as well. He should have done something instead of standing there.

That match made Sin Cara proud with majority of the moves botch. From the Si kicks to the DDT...LOL

whoa whoa wait, Swagger won the match? :O

Its really stupid typical WWE push. Go from jobbing and doing nothing to competing for WHC with no real push. Also its obvious they are high on Swaggers manager but Swagger is still average at best in the ring and sub-par on the mic. It would be fine if it was just another PPV but thats your WHC match for mania. At least Swagger is and afterthought for Ziggler to cash in. The feud could be good though depending on how far they are willing to go with it.

My list in greatest match tonight to worst for the PPV

CHAMBER match
triple tag match
WHC match
Punk/Rock match
cesaro/Mix match
Zig practice session
Diva match

Gonna love the Punk/Brock match at mania.

Book it!!!!!

I said it at the Rumble. Believe it now!!!

Top Bottom